It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump: You be FAIR to Me or I'll Run as an Independent!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I thought you guys liked "fairness" and "equality"?

What guys?

And I think they should be fair to him. But what does he mean by that? He wants things HIS way. He thinks he owns the place and can boss the RNC around.

I'm not making any secret about what a joke I think Trump is. The things I've said in this thread are because I don't take him seriously and I never will.

He tells the truth and doesn't lie...unlike all our current politicians.

And if you listen to his actual words and not the left-leaning (and now right-leaning) spin...he has echoed the views of many, many American citizens.

I have listened to Trump and formed my own opinions. I actually love to hear him talk (as I've said many times) because he has said things that need to be said and he's not afraid to do it. So, while I think he would make a horrible president and I would never vote for him, don't tell me why I feel the way I do about him.

Time for something different...

Totally agree. But I would never vote for someone JUST because he's "different". What MBTM said:

And you, of course, have the right to think anything of him you wish. I don't personally "like" the guy either. But I hate the majority of those running other than Jindal. They are either Republicans that will ignore the people after they are elected or Democrats who already ignore the livestock. So for me...why not a something different? A manager who is worth billions, knows how to make a real deal, who knows how to stand up for himself and has at least some level of testosterone? Better than the neutered cat elected by the "let's elect a black man with no experience" crowd.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:28 PM

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Leonidas

If Trump runs as an independent, that will guarantee another POS POTUS. Actually, doesn't matter what party gets in.

I don't think the Donald would make a good president, but I think its not a bad thing for him to run as an independent and bring some more focus to a third party.

The two party system has done nothing but polarize issues to make people decide things on party lines versus common sense. With his unfiltered mouth and loud mouth tactics he could wake up some people to how the two party system hasn't fixed anything within the last several decades for the common man.

The two party system as explained by Einstein

The point is that if Trump runs as an Independent, the Republican-Right vote will be split and the Democrats will waltz into power.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:13 PM
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Little rich kid wants to play or he is taking his ball home with him.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Interestingly you say this about the other candidates:

They are either Republicans that will ignore the people after they are elected or Democrats who already ignore the livestock.

Then completely neglect the fact that, by all accounts, Trump not only will do the same thing, he'd gloat about it.

<< 4  5  6   >>