It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: You be FAIR to Me or I'll Run as an Independent!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Trump has the GOP by the dangly bits.

At the rate things are going, The GOP/RNC is best off giving Trump the nomination and hoping for the best. Otherwise, he'll run Independent and basically assure a Dem win.

ETA: And people still insist he's not a shrewd businessman. If he can, in the span of one month, absolutely take control of the GOP process... Imagine what he'd do in office.

I hope he gets nowhere near the Oval office. I'll say that now. But... Still, there's that morbid curiosity that has me wondering "what if".

I agree with your assessment. Unfortunately if the Donald appears to be heading down the Independent trail approaching next November, TPTB will ensure he meets an untimely demise. They most likely will concoct a setup where the threat against him by recently escaped cartel head "El Chapo" Guzman is carried out. He is throwing a monkey wrench into their desired Hillary-Jeb dream matchup.

I sincerely doubt death will be involved.

That being said, hes a TV personality, hes a Reality TV guy, whose loud and obnoxious........

Honey Booboo ran for how many seasons with how many viewers?

its not surprising that people are following him........

Its not that hes great, its the Reality Show mentality....

They cant even tell you what his policies are, and neither can he for that matter

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

If "They" really don't want him, I doubt it'll be as dramatic as that.

They'd probably just buy him off. Or photograph him with a dead hooker in the bed.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UnBreakable

If "They" really don't want him, I doubt it'll be as dramatic as that.

They'd probably just buy him off. Or photograph him with a dead hooker in the bed.

Judging by his very generic "financial statement" release........Im sure they will dig up the dirt on him.....

Seriously that one page release looks like something my 16 yr old would get failed on in her economics class

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yep. Exactly.

The Donald's whole deal seems "off" to me. Perhaps I too am a mental slave to "the two party worldview."

Who are you supporting again, it's slipped my mind? Paul?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yep. Exactly.

The Donald's whole deal seems "off" to me. Perhaps I too am a mental slave to "the two party worldview."

Who are you supporting again, it's slipped my mind? Paul?

yeah it doesnt seem quite right to me, I almost feel like at any moment hes going to stand up and say "PSYCH! Just kidding, Tune in next week at 8pm for my new reality show!"

anyway

yeah I really do like Paul, I liked his dad too.....

Its so far away from everything tho, who knows what could change, lol I might end up being a hypocrite and just NOT voting.

One thing is for sure, this election cycle IMHO is going to be more "dirty" then it has ever been.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
As "honest" as everyone thinks he is, the guy isnt articulate enough, or quick on his feet enough, to handle that situation.....

Mainly his responses are "Well im Trump, Im richer than you, youre an idiot......Did I mention im Trump?"

So funny! I agree completely! LOL!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What a weird parallel;

Ron Paul got no media love during his campaign trail, and the Donald is parading around like he owns the media outlets.

Somebody is a 'favorite' for this new 'election', and it ain't the Donald or that lady with a malfunctioning brain...

The news of her release was the first welcome sign in a troubling month that grounded Mrs. Clinton — preventing her from answering questions in Congress about the State Department’s handling of the lethal attack on an American mission in Libya or being present when President Obama announced Senator John Kerry as his choice for her successor when she steps down as secretary of state.

jeb;
He stayed under the carpet where he was swept, and now he has so much more clout?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You might enjoy this "op ed" from The Onion: "Admit it; You People Want to See How Far This Goes, Don't You?

On the "dirty" two-ten years upcoming: "Divide et impera."

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Wait ... are we all ... agreeing on something?

That's ... not right. The Illuminutty must be using mind-control coffee beans or somethin.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

All Trump needs are a few good soundbites from the debates. That's the only thing people remember anyway (i.e. what the media spoon feeds them).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
So, the Donald is threatening to ruin the election for the GOP if they continue to be mean to him. That's my take anyway. If he runs as an Independent, he'll take a LOT of GOP votes with him.

Trump threatened in an interview published on Thursday to run as a political independent if he does not get "fair" treatment from the Republican Party.

He said any third-party bid would depend on the Republican National Committee's actions during the party's primary selection process, according to The Hill.

"I'll have to see how I'm being treated by the Republicans," Trump was quoted as saying. "Absolutely, if they're not fair, that would be a factor."

Source

I hope he runs as an Independent! There's not a GOP hopeful that's worth electing, IMO. And if Bernie can pass Hillary, it will guarantee a Sanders presidency!

Interesting how you decide to belittle him by saying "if they are mean" as opposed to what he actually said about being treated "fairly". I thought you guys liked "fairness" and "equality"? Maybe just not for people you don't like...huh? Definately shows your opinion...not that you hide it anyway. While I would hate to see him mess up the Republicans for this election...I think I want him to be President.

He tells the truth and doesn't lie...unlike all our current politicians. He is actually a successful manager, which is all the President needs to be. He has balls instead of...well...I'll leave that one alone. I really wouldn't mind some honesty, exceptional attitude and pride for America. We have spent six years apologizing, appeasing and bowing and have neglected our own. And if you listen to his actual words and not the left-leaning (and now right-leaning) spin...he has echoed the views of many, many American citizens. Maybe not yours...but definitely ours.

What do they say about insanity and expecting a different outcome from doing the same thing? Time for something different...time to have some balls and for God's sake...time for some hard truth. I want a President I can respect...I want a President that executes our laws instead of bypassing them...I want a President that bows to no one...that stands up for Americans first...that looks out for OUR best interest and that realizes that trying to force a utopia upon the people won't work until they are ready to DO the work.

There is an old saying. Music and a fart are a lot alike. If you have to force it...it is probably crap.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You might enjoy this "op ed" from The Onion: "Admit it; You People Want to See How Far This Goes, Don't You?

On the "dirty" two-ten years upcoming: "Divide et impera."

great article man thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Wait ... are we all ... agreeing on something?

That's ... not right. The Illuminutty must be using mind-control coffee beans or somethin.

I swear i havent been drinking either! lol just goes to show even if you have vastly different view points, you can always agree on something!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

All Trump needs are a few good soundbites from the debates. That's the only thing people remember anyway (i.e. what the media spoon feeds them).

unfortunately youre right about that too, low information voters will only consume the bits and pieces!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

He tells the truth and doesn't lie...unlike all our current politicians. He is actually a successful manager, which is all the President needs to be.

No the president needs to be much more then that.....

Hes proven over and over again he only cares about his self interest...

He flip flops to whoever will build his revenue......

He has NO foreign policy experience......

infact he has NO policies or solutions what so ever......

Look into his background.......im telling you, and if that doesnt open your eyes to who he really is then I dunno what to tell you...

Im a conservative, everyone on this board knows it......Trump.....is not......a conservative.......

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Double
edit on 7/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong...I don't like Trump for President, but I like him better than Obama, Clinton and most of the POS fake Conservatives who are running. I'm sick of electing the right who then turn their cheek to the people and ignore why we elected them in the first place. And the left that are in power are nothing but liars with their agenda to "fundamentally transform" the USA into something we won't recognize. I've said it before and I'll say it again...you don't "fundamentally transform" something you love. I'd prefer to tear the whole system down and start from scratch...but that isn't likely.

Voting for Trump is the best, bad choice I see.

edit on 7/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
So, the Donald is threatening to ruin the election for the GOP if they continue to be mean to him. That's my take anyway. If he runs as an Independent, he'll take a LOT of GOP votes with him.

Trump threatened in an interview published on Thursday to run as a political independent if he does not get "fair" treatment from the Republican Party.

He said any third-party bid would depend on the Republican National Committee's actions during the party's primary selection process, according to The Hill.

"I'll have to see how I'm being treated by the Republicans," Trump was quoted as saying. "Absolutely, if they're not fair, that would be a factor."

Source

I hope he runs as an Independent! There's not a GOP hopeful that's worth electing, IMO. And if Bernie can pass Hillary, it will guarantee a Sanders presidency!

Interesting how you decide to belittle him by saying "if they are mean" as opposed to what he actually said about being treated "fairly". I thought you guys liked "fairness" and "equality"? Maybe just not for people you don't like...huh? Definately shows your opinion...not that you hide it anyway. While I would hate to see him mess up the Republicans for this election...I think I want him to be President.

He tells the truth and doesn't lie...unlike all our current politicians. He is actually a successful manager, which is all the President needs to be. He has balls instead of...well...I'll leave that one alone. I really wouldn't mind some honesty, exceptional attitude and pride for America. We have spent six years apologizing, appeasing and bowing and have neglected our own. And if you listen to his actual words and not the left-leaning (and now right-leaning) spin...he has echoed the views of many, many American citizens. Maybe not yours...but definitely ours.

What do they say about insanity and expecting a different outcome from doing the same thing? Time for something different...time to have some balls and for God's sake...time for some hard truth. I want a President I can respect...I want a President that executes our laws instead of bypassing them...I want a President that bows to no one...that stands up for Americans first...that looks out for OUR best interest and that realizes that trying to force a utopia upon the people won't work until they are ready to DO the work.

There is an old saying. Music and a fart are a lot alike. If you have to force it...it is probably crap.

I don't think anyone could have said it better. I completely agree with everything you said. I have never voted for a president, because frankly none of the candidates have been worth a vote in my lifetime. But Trump, hell at least he's not afraid to tell it how it is and I can respect that at least.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As if we need any more proof of Trump's phoney desire to be President, or to help the country, his theatening to run as a third party candidate just seels the deal. He's more interested in self-promotion than politics. Trump is for Trump. Period.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I thought you guys liked "fairness" and "equality"?

What guys?

And I think they should be fair to him. But what does he mean by that? He wants things HIS way. He thinks he owns the place and can boss the RNC around.

I'm not making any secret about what a joke I think Trump is. The things I've said in this thread are because I don't take him seriously and I never will.

He tells the truth and doesn't lie...unlike all our current politicians.

Oh, PLEASE!

And if you listen to his actual words and not the left-leaning (and now right-leaning) spin...he has echoed the views of many, many American citizens.

I have listened to Trump and formed my own opinions. I actually love to hear him talk (as I've said many times) because he has said things that need to be said and he's not afraid to do it. So, while I think he would make a horrible president and I would never vote for him, don't tell me why I feel the way I do about him.

Time for something different...

Totally agree. But I would never vote for someone JUST because he's "different". What MBTM said:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/24/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join