It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: You be FAIR to Me or I'll Run as an Independent!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Donald is believing his own press. He ditches the GOP the GOP will ditch him.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no way the powers that be will allow Bernie to be elected. It will be Hilary and Jeb no matter how much you might want to pretend the election process isn't fixed. I would vote for Trump over Hilary, Bernie, Jeb or any of the other undesirable main-stream candidates.

Not so fast. Trump is a Junior Power That wants to be. I honestly believe if he does not screw it up that he may very well become President Trump. He has the power and then some to make it happen. If he wants it he can probably get it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Trump will never be elected. He's not Christian enough.

And Obama is?

Bwahahahahaha

Obama is so unchristian that people posit he is a Muslim.

So being a Christian is not a prerequisite anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: windword
Trump will never be elected. He's not Christian enough.

And Obama is?

Bwahahahahaha

Obama is so unchristian that people posit he is a Muslim.

I had no idea that being a Christian was a prerequisite for the position of Prez.

I guess that whole "separation of church and state" thing is just lip service then...?

Who'd a thunk.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Trump is, at least to me, this election cycle's Ron Paul from 2008. Although, I think Trump probably resonates with more established GOP'ers, unlike Paul who resonated more with young or first-time voters.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

But it will be fun watching the fireworks explode when GOP finally decide to toss him. They did that to Paul early on, but he didn't have the tenacity that Trump has. He'll go down swinging for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well I called it a few days ago. This is the only way Clinton can get elected.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In my opinion the Trump has observed how the GOP froze out Ron Paul and he is not going to let that happen to himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oddly enough, he fits right in in Iowa. But will Iowa embrace him as an independent? Hard to tell.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Doesn't matter what Trump thinks, it only matters what the establishment does. Hell, they switched names on the delegate ballots when Paul was in serious contention to take those delegates from Romney.

You know, watching how the GOP destroyed a true conservative like Paul opened my eyes to just how f'd up the system is and how everything has already been bought and paid for many years ago.

You know, I can't help but think that all the money raised from tax-payers and donations (i.e. corporate tax breaks) eventually goes into someone's pockets. Yeah, there's a redistribution of wealth going on alright, but it is the exact opposite of what any politician will tell you they want to do.

Fact is, the rich are getting richer and the rest of us are getting squeezed out. Remember, Rome didn't fall in a day. It was systematically torn apart, much like what is happening in this country.

No nation lasts forever and I believe the USA is on a downward spiral and will one day be run over. Yeah, I know it's not FoxNews like to think this way....(I really want to be a 'Great American'....) but it's the reality.

Obama was about a couple of things in my opinion...healthcare and amnesty. In other words, handing out incentives to lock up the vote for the democratic party with the 50+ million illegals in this country, thereby preserving the progressive agenda!!!!

If Hillary gets in, I can almost positively guarantee you that her mission (whatever agenda is given to her by the world masters) will be about gun control. She'll want to disarm all of us...hell might even enact a federal police force. You think I'm kidding......please prove me wrong.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: beezzer
He did this too early.

That's what I thought, beez. He should have held onto this little gem until he really needed something from the party. Something more than "fairness". What's that even mean?

But he needs something now - I think the first republican debate is early next month (August 2015) and he wants a seat at the table. That's why the timing.

Ah - August 8th...

On - wait for it - fox news.
edit on 23-7-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Why do you think these inner city youths suddenly have all these guns. Children as young as 8 years old.

These kids can't buy an ice cream cone at Mc Donald's, but they can buy guns?

They are being set up again and are not too darn stupid to know it.

History is repeating itself.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Did you catch Alex Jones on Coast to coast last night? He is purposing that the international bankers who have bought the USA lock stock and barrel is pushing the race issue in the urban areas to foment a confutation so that the feds will have to come in and restore order like IKE did in the 50's with school integration. That is why Jade Helm 15 is just a cover to have federal troop on hand to put down any riots and to give the feds the power to become our national federal police force. The fema camps are for reeducation. Wesley Clark is calling for unpatriotic (patriots) folks to be interned just like they did during WW2. A fine example of federal policing is what Lincoln did during the run up to and during the CW by shutting down newspapers and throwing people in prison and even deporting elected officials. That is why they have rising a concern about 1st amendment rights of free speech for the journalist by saying all reporter are not really part of the legitimate press. That way they can suppress news like Lincoln did.
a reply to: Freenrgy2

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Woohoo! I'm rekindling my Neil deGrasse Tyson for President campaign then! NdGT 2016!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump's having the usual hissy fit, trying to keep all the Republican candidates talking about him.

Of course he'll run as an independent if he's not chosen as the candidate. It's the worst case scenario for GOP, he'll split the GOP vote unless the GOP runs a candidate that appeals even more to the TEA Party.

Hillary will win an unprecedented landslide if Trump runs as an independent.

I can see match up being Trump / Cruz vs Clinton / Sanders. If Trump runs as an independent throw in Walker / Rubio as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I can see match up being Trump / Cruz vs Clinton / Sanders. If Trump runs as an independent throw in Walker / Rubio as well.

Damn. That's like choosing which level of hell you want to live in. With the exception of Saunders. I don't know him at all. I hear the chicken is good though.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Wilson (one of the father's of the modern progressive movement) did the same thing....i.e. threw journalists in jail.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Come on Intrepid....you know only the nameplates on the doors change every 4 years.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So some people seriously consider that Donald Trump has interests in the country other than his own special place in it? Interesting. The man is a narcissistic megalomaniac. He's no doubt amusing though. His amusing qualities never fail. I actually like the guy! But President? Surely no one actually believes........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join