It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: You be FAIR to Me or I'll Run as an Independent!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember back in 1995 when Donald Trump was promoting Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust Pizza?

They now have a new pizza called 'Hot Dog Bites'.

It's a tribute to Trump himself and his followers.

An oozing hot mess surrounded by a bunch of tiny wieners.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know I think a lot of it is hes just so different...speaking his mind even if its crazy. People are so exhausted of the same bull# shoved down our throats. I don't agree with everything he says but I personally enjoy watching him talk. I even agree with some things he says.

We a 18 trillion in debt. Our Leaders lie to our face. We have a hybrid Monarchy.

Everything we have done has got us to this mess. The system is full of criminals.

We need change everything. Especially our Leaders.

Now let's get new candidates....

Then we remove the willing accomplices known as the Main Stream Media.

Sounds good to me, hell I may cast my first vote ever just to elect Donald Trump. I definitely don't want another Bush or Clinton. The only thing that kills me is that it goes against everything I believe in, but the system isn't changing so screw it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Now that Is one thing I had hoped that Ron Paul would have done when the GOP trashed him.

I don't like the Donald nor do I think he will be a good president, but I must say I like how he appears to be shaking up the status quo on both sides and deviating some from the cookie cutter scripts.

edit on 13731America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jul 2015 14:13:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here's my take on the situation from an outsider's perspective:

The fact that more and more people are jumping on board "The Donald Train" is proof positive that more and more people are fed up and disgruntled with the standard modus operandi of their government representatives over these past several decades.

I suspect if Crusty The Clown were to run for office, folks would be just as happy to vote for him too.

People want change... and they want it right fricken now. And I don't blame them one bit.

Is Trump the answer ? Not likely.

But that just goes to show you how desperate things have become.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

People want change... and they want it right fricken now. And I don't blame them one bit.

Is Trump the answer ? Not likely.

But that just goes to show you how desperate things have become.

Actually, we want hope and change.

Spare change, I hope!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'll toss you a nickel or two if you promise not to vote for another puppet on a string...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

There will be hell toupee!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
What no one is saying, or should I say believing is that Trump will also get a lot of Democratic votes.

Not a lot. Four points max. But he would get SOME of her votes. He'd get 20 points from Jeb, though.

And how is he going to pull a substantial amount from Hillary with his conservative positions, regardless what he's done in the past? Democrats aren't going to vote for someone who espouses the positions that he currently does. And if he changes them, he loses the conservative support.
edit on 7/23/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

I'll toss you a nickel or two if you promise not to vote for another puppet on a string...

But he promised that this time it'll be different!

*sob*

He really cares about me now!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Never before have I seen the American Stockholm Syndrome called Politics explained so concisely.

Have a star, you adorable, cantankerous old usagi.
edit on 23-7-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: NEEDED MORE ADJECTIVES.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
He did this too early.

That's what I thought, beez. He should have held onto this little gem until he really needed something from the party. Something more than "fairness". What's that even mean?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no way the powers that be will allow Bernie to be elected. It will be Hilary and Jeb no matter how much you might want to pretend the election process isn't fixed. I would vote for Trump over Hilary, Bernie, Jeb or any of the other undesirable main-stream candidates.

That is why Jeb Bush is abandoning his last name from his campaign. He knows no one wants another Bush or Clinton in the White House.

Jeb Bush is running a quiet campaign, under the radar, letting Hillary and Trump take all the attention. Hoping that when the people are in the voting booth that they will choose him as the lesser of the evils.

He also has an ace in the hole. If he could rig the Presidency for his jackass brother, it should be a cakewalk to rig it for himself.

edit on 23-7-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Sometimes auto correct is just a little bit way too helpful.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why doesn't the ego maniac just start the "Trump" Party, I'm guessing his running mate will be himself.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this latest Trump news. He visited the border today, but the border patrol cancelled the meeting.

He tole reporters this:

"I think I'll win the Hispanic vote," Trump told reporters, with the bustling border interchange roaring with trucks behind him. "Over the years, thousands and thousands of Hispanics have worked for me."

Source

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well we all know Trump does not really want to be President not does he really want to bother with all the stuff you have to do to run. Right now he is having fun just causing trouble and having a good laugh at people who support him by saying more and more outrages things just to how far he can go. When his poll numbers start to tumble which is likely in the next set of polls he will us the GOP is being mean to me to go into a indie run where he can just cause trouble and never really do any campaigning. He already polls dead last at the national level and by then it will be even lower so while he will tale some GOP votes it unlikely to matter as the chance of taking the White House was already extremely low. And right now the look to be losing the Senate as well. So the real fight for the GOP to put its money and energy will be in holding the line and losing as little as possible in the House.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
Someone please let Trump know that the best thing he could possibly do is take Ron Paul as his running mate. Nobody will assassinate the Hair as they would be too scared of the alternative!

This country might just have a chance to break the dynastic mold that has been sold to the sleeping public.

…and I still don't really care for Trump….

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg
Well, we can see that that pizza is not circumcised….

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am not a Trump supporter and I do not support the Dem or Republicans either. However, Trump is the only candid that is not bought and paid for by the globalist lobbyist.

It is to early to even think who will win the 2016 elections right now. Has anyone thought there many be a good chance that there may not be an election in 2016. Who knows, we may have a False Flag event that might stop it, or even a big earth quake.

I agree with some poster on here, there are no elections, these puppets are appointed, by the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
I like that he is a pain in the A to the establishment.
I like that he hasnt held office and is an outsider.
I like that he isnt a lawyer.
I like that he isnt a Bush or Clinton.

Well if thats all the qualificatons we need as president its no wonder the US is becoming a Sh* Hole

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am not a Trump supporter and I do not support the Dem or Republicans either. However, Trump is the only candid that is not bought and paid for by the globalist lobbyist.

It is to early to even think who will win the 2016 elections right now. Has anyone thought there many be a good chance that there may not be an election in 2016. Who knows, we may have a False Flag event that might stop it, or even a big earth quake.

I agree with some poster on here, there are no elections, these puppets are appointed, by the Illuminati.

LoL except that hes admitted that he loves lobbyist cause they have made him millions.....

Again people do your damn research..........

No offense poster, but its apparent you havent or you would know this about Trump

The man is bought and paid for by anyone that will increase the revenue of his "brand"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join