It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: You be FAIR to Me or I'll Run as an Independent!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: grandmakdw

Your making a false assumption that it's the poor and uneducated who watch reality TV. Hate to break it to ya but most of the poor people I know are less likely to watch those shows than than middle upper class Americans who live bubbles.

...black and Southern. These viewers compensate for their lack of educational and social advantages by watching more television than any other group except for viewers in the News and Information media type.
Low-income females interested primarily in indoor games and other non-intellectual means to higher status and social stimulation. Heavy television watchers, their preferred programming is youth and youth homemaker-oriented; virtually no viewing time devoted to informational or cultural programming.
"
www.medialit.org...
Do we have to navigate through his site to see the research and surveys or are we suppose to just take his word for it?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

How's that any different from the political process?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Bwahahahaha! I think it's absolutely hysterical that trump would consider running as an independent. The GOP doesn't have a chance in hell if he does that! I'd love to see that all go down.

S&F

edit on 23-7-2015 by ChiefD because: Fat fingers

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no way the powers that be will allow Bernie to be elected. It will be Hilary and Jeb no matter how much you might want to pretend the election process isn't fixed.

This is the sad truth, here.. but it's not because it's "fixed", it's because that's what the majority of voters will think that's what they actually want or need. Middle of the road establishment will (almost) always win - the extremes will (almost) always be outliers, unfortunately. Bernie has my vote right now, but I'm not sure how much that matters.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are calling him names...

I wouldn't take their name calling either.

Especially, if I was Trump.

So he can't handle what he dishes out?

People, including myself, were making fun of trump right out of the gate...to include last time he was considering running. I think it is hilarious what he is doing now. Basically saying...if I am or am not president...I certainly will matter.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think you are deluding yourself. I can't think of a single issue that Trump has a liberal stance on. Maybe you'd like to start off by listing a few of those for us.

Read these articles and you will see exactly what I mean by 50/50.
He has held super liberal views and now espouses conservative views.
He is really a 50/50 guy.
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.msnbc.com...
crooksandliars.com...
townhall.com...

If he were to go independent, trust me he knows how to appeal to the liberals and progressives.

Both sides Republican and Democrat have reason to fear if he goes independent.

Perot was a different animal altogether.
He appeared more as a caricature than Presidential in the media.
Trump appears quite Presidential in the media.
Appearances count for a lot for the every 4 year or less voter.
Perot was wildly right wing.
Trump knows how to play both sides quite well.

Plus the average 4 year or less voter probably
knows more about Trump than they do about
either Hillary or Jeb.
And several hundred percent more than voters
knew about Perot. And his image is far more
Presidential and popular than Perot's image.

Mark my words, both Republicans AND Democrats
need to be on their toes.
Democrats ignore Trump at their own peril if
they dismiss him as unimportant or as only
appealing to Republicans.

edit on 1Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:38:39 -0500pm72307pmk234 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Trump will never be elected. He's not Christian enough.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are calling him names...

I wouldn't take their name calling either.

Especially, if I was Trump.

So he can't handle what he dishes out?

Trump looks like he handling it alright to me.

I hope he continues....All the naval gazing and cowardly predictions...

He has every right in the world to seek the nomination.

They are all attacking Trump...He just hits back.

You don't think Lindsey Graham's an idiot ?

You don't think Rick Perry needs an IQ test ?

"We got this thing here, it's friggin golden"...

edit on 23-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Your making a false assumption that it's the poor and uneducated who watch reality TV. Hate to break it to ya but most of the poor people I know are less likely to watch those shows than than middle upper class Americans who live bubbles.

...black and Southern. These viewers compensate for their lack of educational and social advantages by watching more television than any other group except for viewers in the News and Information media type.
Low-income females interested primarily in indoor games and other non-intellectual means to higher status and social stimulation. Heavy television watchers, their preferred programming is youth and youth homemaker-oriented; virtually no viewing time devoted to informational or cultural programming.
"
www.medialit.org...
Do we have to navigate through his site to see the research and surveys or are we suppose to just take his word for it?

I posted another article with this one. I pulled out quotes for your easy reading. Not my problem if you don't want to take the time to read it all. I'm not here to pamper anyone. Don't believe me if you don't want to. But, the stats speak for themselves.

edit on 1Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:44:46 -0500pm72307pmk234 by grandmakdw because: deletion

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm not worried about the positions he had in the past. I'm worried about the positions he holds NOW that are going to go towards him being elected. I'm not really worried about Donald being called a RINO. That isn't what is going to appeal to the Democrats that he needs to be elected with.

Also keep in mind, he is STILL polling dead last on the national level. He is only the Republican front runner. Democrats are largely showing disinterest in voting for him. So you can bring up all the "Oh but he's SECRETLY a liberal" rhetoric you want, but if people don't believe it enough or he doesn't actively cater to the liberals NOW then it means nothing. Right NOW Trump is largely insulting the liberal base and causing himself to be distanced by them.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know I think a lot of it is hes just so different...speaking his mind even if its crazy. People are so exhausted of the same bull# shoved down our throats. I don't agree with everything he says but I personally enjoy watching him talk. I even agree with some things he says.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Maybe Trump knows the political game better than we think?

He's way ahead of 99.9% of the population on game theory.

I would bet he's already in negotiations with 1-3 GOP candidates for the VP slot. He's in a great spot right now to get something locked in. I believe he must know the two parties have an effective monopoly on the US electoral process.

If they don't want him to play, he can't do much. If the dark state doesn't want him they will do a take-down of some sort. I imagine Trump has a number of skeletons in his closet. Seeing 2-3 moves ahead, VP might seem like the best way to the presidency.

I personally think the elections are a total fraud, so that game requires the two parties to appear split 50/50. Trump as VP kind of fits in to that model.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

"
www.medialit.org...

I posted another article with this one. I pulled out quotes for your easy reading. Not my problem if you don't want to take the time to read it all. I'm not here to pamper anyone. Don't believe me if you don't want to. But, the stats speak for themselves.

It was a simple question that I asked before you updated your post. But I guess being an ass about it is the ATS way right? No worries I'll ignore your posts from now on

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am pretty sure you don't have a special insight into the soul of America and I don't either. You spend too much time pretending you know the facts and everyone else is stupid. Maybe back up some of your hyperbole with facts or you know, links?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Trump will never be elected. He's not Christian enough.

Neither was Obama and he got elected. What's your point?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is getting interesting!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He's a jacka*** and a dilettante.

I have zero use for him after what he said about John McCain. Donald was busy dodging the draft and partying in NYC while McCain was getting tortured in North Vietnam----he needs to just shut about that.

I can't understand what's going on with the Republican electorate. They might as well nominate Kim Kardashian. What a joke. What's most likely going to happen if he keeps up this charade is that he'll eventually shoot his mouth off about something that he can't possibly backtrack on.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

It's not a "WHIG" - it's an eagles nest! lol!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I like that he is a pain in the A to the establishment.
I like that he hasnt held office and is an outsider.
I like that he isnt a lawyer.
I like that he isnt a Bush or Clinton.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: whyamIhere

You know I think a lot of it is hes just so different...speaking his mind even if its crazy. People are so exhausted of the same bull# shoved down our throats. I don't agree with everything he says but I personally enjoy watching him talk. I even agree with some things he says.

We a 18 trillion in debt. Our Leaders lie to our face. We have a hybrid Monarchy.

Everything we have done has got us to this mess. The system is full of criminals.

We need change everything. Especially our Leaders.

Now let's get new candidates....

Then we remove the willing accomplices known as the Main Stream Media.
edit on 23-7-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join