It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite way to spend your free time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He was ten this year. He is also Autistic, more precisely he has Aspergers, not to mention a little ADHD, as well as oppositional defiance disorder.

Aside from that he is a sweet, smart, but totally barmy kid. He and I, despite years not knowing one another at all, have so much in common, not just the soul jarring similarity of our physical construction, but also down to things like our habits and preferences regarding meals, music, interests, and so on. We get on like a house on fire, during a volcanic event.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Hehe!

If I could bottle that, I could put the CIA right out of business!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

As well as a lot of aspiring college chemistry majors.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

My youngest and I are the same. Every. Single. Thing.

It is unnerving being around yourself like that.

On a side note: take care of that kid. Asperger kids are special to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If its my free time alone. I like to read, write, and play video games. I usually only get alone free time. When my better half is sleeping. Most of my free time is spent with her. And that is just how I like it. I just wish my better half was more of a gamer. But I have been getting her to play Civilization and Heroes of Might and Magic with me in hotseat mode. So that is a plus. I did have to give in on watching Americas Got Talent with her though. But such is life. We also enjoy cooking together.
edit on 23-7-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Me too, actually. Two of my cousins have Autism Spectrum Disorders. One has Aspergers, the other is Autistic, along with Tourette's, ADHD, OCD and a mild intellectual disability on top of that. Plus they both have Leber's which caused them to be blind.
edit on 23-7-2015 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Look after him?

I will protect and defend that boy with my life, and every power I have at my disposal.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Look after him?

I will protect and defend that boy with my life, and every power I have at my disposal.

Its a nice thought....but you gotta let him get a skinned knee every now and then.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

^ What he said ^

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Depends on my mood. I usually read about topics I enjoy like the pyramids, ancient civilizations, space and many topics from ATS.

If I have my son at home I play with him. On weekends I spend time with my significant other.

Other times I like to veg out and watch Netflix!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another thing I enjoy doing is trying out new ways to twist wire for vaping coils.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Aww! That's sweet.
Did she type that for you? 😉
(kiddind)

My hubby and I live AND work together. 24/7. We spend our free time together, too.

We forgive and move on, yanno?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That's exactly what I was typing as your post hit!!! * dodges lightning *

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I am the same. No children but 7 dogs, 15 sheep, multitude of chickens....

Sometimes I like sleeping. Sometimes my mind makes that impossible so I bizzy myself online, housecleaning, or work from home stuff.

I REALLY love a long, leisurely ride in our Razer Jagged X. It makes me forget the world yet see it at the same time. We boldly go where others normally don't. Exploring caves, playing with the dogs, baking for my hubby, reading deep thought inducing books, or marathon watching TV shows old and new.

I enjoy listening to 70s music and cleaning house at same time. Leisure to me is anything I do out of desire, not need.

I like people watching and, when I feel alone (not lonely), I visit a home for the elderly and watch their eyes light up as they tell stories and reminisce. That is top of my list.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I am the same. No children but 7 dogs, 15 sheep, multitude of chickens....

Sometimes I like sleeping. Sometimes my mind makes that impossible so I bizzy myself online, housecleaning, or work from home stuff.

I REALLY love a long, leisurely ride in our Razer Jagged X. It makes me forget the world yet see it at the same time. We boldly go where others normally don't. Exploring caves, playing with the dogs, baking for my hubby, reading deep thought inducing books, or marathon watching TV shows old and new.

I enjoy listening to 70s music and cleaning house at same time. Leisure to me is anything I do out of desire, not need.

I like people watching and, when I feel alone (not lonely), I visit a home for the elderly and watch their eyes light up as they tell stories and reminisce. That is top of my list.

15 sheep! That's so cool! I'm in Florida we don't see sheep here!

If I could go on long scenic drives I would. My two year old loves the car. I only have a 1998 Mustang lol but he loves riding in it and calls it his, he will say "my car" lol. One day it's his. Where I live there isn't anything scenic. I would love to be able to drive up in the mountains and explore!

When I clean I out on music too! It's so random due to my music choices that I laugh at what comes on at times. My son loves dancing and will come in my room he ask for the camera and want to dance so I use the computer camera and we dance. He's hysterical!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Nice. I just came up with a new one last night, actually.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That's awesome! Dance like there's no one watching!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join