It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Asthma Dies After Being Hogtied By Mississippi Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: dreamingawake

So this man died because he was tied in a position which restricted his breathing?

Why was he placed in that position? Why was no alternative restraint method used? Why were the mans pleas to be allowed to breathe unheeded?

What the HELL were they thinking?

they simply don't care, they care about a restrained arrest...that's it....anyone that has this type of interaction with an LEO, needs to realize that they can, and will do this.....you need to bow down to their every command, because if you don't, you could end up dying...cold hard fact....this is a survival mode situation, not a legal one.
edit on 23-7-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Bone75

You do realize he died in a hospital, and not an ambulance, right?

No, I didn't realize that until I read the Troy Goode press release. Though that does nothing to counter the point I was making, I do appreciate the clarification.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I was wondering why I hadn't seen this in the news. Figured he was white just based on the title of the thread.

If this was a black man the title would have been, "Black man with asthma dies after being hogtied by Mississippi police".

It would have been all over the news, thus enciting anger causing protests, and Al Sharpton would already be out there furthering his agenda.

This is why #blacklivesmatter doesn't resonate with most people, because they know the reality that far more white people have been killed by police than black people.

#ALLLIVESMATTER

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Didn't Freddie Gray die in a hospital a week after being arrested?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
a reply to: Liquesence

Didn't Freddie Gray die in a hospital a week after being arrested?

So?

What does the one have to do with the other? Freddie was put in the back of a paddy wagon in good health and driven around for quite a while (including a few "stops" along the way) where upon arrival his neck was found broken. This guy was not; he was put in an ambulance, taken to the hospital, and was listed as "stable" until he died.

Anyway, I was correcting another member who said he died in an ambulance.

Facts, people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join