It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal activity in Peru's Cloud Forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
One of George Noory's guests on the Coast-To-Coast radio show the other night was a guy named Tim Alberino. He's a writer, researcher and explorer who spent several years exploring in Peru and Bolivia when he was younger.

This was in the C2C show description:
In the Cloud Forest in Peru, there are many accounts of giants and demonic entities, and farmers have reported finding their cows up in the trees, Alberino detailed. A Jesuit missionary in the 1600s described giants and their sizes-- with their elongated 'Conehead'-shaped skulls

Alberino related a very spooky story about some paranormal activity he experienced while on a hike in the forest. He planned on hiking to the ruins of a burial ground at the mountaintop, but didn't make it all the way, and as night fell, he had to stop on the trail and make camp.
He said a loud 'demonic' voice shouted his name from the woods with such power that the ground shook.
Imagine you're in a fog-shrouded forest, in an area known for strange activity. Local peoples are terrified of the place.
The place is spooky in the daytime, but you're stuck there alone, at night, having to camp and wail till morning.

This is one of the best scary stories I've heard. It's made my list, for sure.
He begins telling the story at the 1:23:35 mark. It's only about five minutes long.

Here is the link to the Coast-To-Coast show.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can't wait to listen to this. I saw it yesterday, but decided to listen to David Paulides instead.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this ! I can't afford to be paying to be a C2C insider anymore... so this helps.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I'll have to listen to the show later but according to what you wrote this sounds alot like a sasquatch encounter.
The conical headed Giants and the loud gutterial voice that said his name sounds like a few bigfoot stories I've listened to just recently. Perhaps this "thing" heard his name spoken prior and was mimicking it. There are numerous accounts of a sasquatch using similar behavior.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Just finished the podcast, thanks so much for posting it was extremely interesting

Whenever there is talk of fallen angels I can't get enough, and frankly it's a subject which provokes a lot of strange paranormal activity around me when I mention the topic in discussions with friends etc.

Does anyone have any good sources for research on the subject of fallen angels ? Aside from the obvious source being the Bible

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Ever read L.A. Marzulli's stuff? Some of it is pretty 'out there' but very interesting nonetheless.
He addresses supernatural and paranormal subjects that the 'average' christian seems afraid to address.

He has told Georgio Tsoukalos (the Ancient Aliens guy) "If you substitute the term "fallen ones" for "ancient aliens", then we'd be on the same page."

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It kind of caught my attention when he mentioned the cow in the tree.
After hurricane Alicia I took a driver down the levee to observe the aftermath.
I saw a cow in the top of an oak tree.
I assumed a tornado must have picked it up and dropped it there.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm new in the forum and I cant see what is on the first videoclip because it's not available.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Pat8728323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It kind of caught my attention when he mentioned the cow in the tree.
After hurricane Alicia I took a driver down the levee to observe the aftermath.
I saw a cow in the top of an oak tree.
I assumed a tornado must have picked it up and dropped it there.

After he mentioned about the cow in the tree it made me think of the strange things that happen at the skinwalker ranch. Many strange occurences like the animal mutilations all over the world are not entirely but kind of simular as the animal mutilations on the skinwalker ranch and surrounding areas. IMHO those things upto what happened at the Dyatlov Pass Incident have the same origins.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Link Is broken OP , Would you happen to have Another for the video ?

Ty sir !

kap

new topics

top topics

join