It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiancee cast me aside when She needs me the most. I don't get it ?? :(

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well we're back together and stronger than ever.
More updates as they happen.
Damn I'm so very very happy.

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Cymru

I hear ya bro. Well my initial advise was to wait it out. I figured she would have come to her senses and woke up. But now i say, dont put your life on hold for her. She isnt, so why should you.
You never asked for this, the decent and mature thing would of been to at least fill you in on why shes come to this decision.

One day at a time with the healing my friend. Keep your self busy. But remember, drinking like a buffoon does not help.
Do not start on a self destructive path. It will just end up hurting more in the end.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I am happy for you

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks Calstorm. Its been a very difficult month.

I'm made up

originally posted by: calstorm

I am happy for you

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

So glad to hear it! I appreciate you giving an update - and am very happy for you!

- AB

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I appreciate the comment AB.
Life is indeed strange on times but its the People you surround yourself with that make you happy.
I am indeed blessed.

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Cymru

So glad to hear it! I appreciate you giving an update - and am very happy for you!

- AB

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

And my Angel just read all of this thread. Then we cuddled.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I Love a happy ending!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

CPS shows up and talks to the mother, and tell her that due to a report they can either launch an investigation into her or she can accuse someone else and if she promises to keep the child away from that person, they will leave her alone. I could be way off base, but I have read one too many stories where the kid had a chronic health issue and the father was booted out of the child's life all of the sudden without explanation, later to find out The mother was given an ultimatum by CPS.

Sounds right on the money to me.

An evil, evil agency, that can cause their own reality out of thin air, get others to believe it, and worse, ACT on it, all without anything ever going to a court room or showing one iota of proof. Sad but true, and your case has all the earmarks of this. Especially given her strict "no contact" order. That is right out of the CPS playbook, verbatim.

Also sadly, no politician will ever attack this agency's almost limitless power for fear of being labeled as "against children", so it continues on in its Gestapo tactics and powers, unchecked.

It's really the ONLY explanation that makes sense. If it was another guy, or something the daughter said, she'd likely want to discuss with you...but the no contact bit has all of the resonance of being a CPS order. No contact, or we take the kid.

Doesn't mean you did anything, and no, YOU would be the LAST person to ever learn of an accusation. Heck, a nurse could have been ticked off at you and started the ball on it. Takes very little, but since they never even talked to you, not like you can even say anything on it.

EDIT: WTF? Now you have to let us know what happened!!!

Damn I'm so very very happy

edit on 28-9-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Will drop you a PM on the weekend Gazrok.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join