It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Shamrock6
Why don't they close all the mercenary recruitment centers? That would be the safest thing for the planet Earth.
Maybe they could start being truthful with prospective recruits?
1. 95% of what they tell you is a complete and total fabrication.
2. You are accepting a paycheck to go somewhere and murder people.
3. You will be the subject of medical, psychological experiments and maybe even sacrificed in a tactical false flag attack.
4. You will learn the horrifying truth only after you have sold your flesh.
5. If you can play the mind games needed to justify all this you will essentially be transformed a psychopath with suicidal, sadistic and homicidal fantasies for the rest of your life. You can look forward to a job in law enforcement.
6. If you fail to play the mind games, you spirit will be crushed.
7. In any case, when you return, you will be discarded like trash by your owners.
If you are one of these people that enjoy military occupation, I think you will be quite happy with what is coming.
Now notice how they conveniently are labeling this dude as a "violent homegrown extremist"?
originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: neo96
"Homegrown" means "Radicalized in the United States"
Not "Natural Born Citizen"
"Something happened over there," Abdulrazzak Pirzada said of Muhammad Youssuf Abdulazeez, adding that "he never became close to me like he was before he went overseas. ... I'm sure he had something that happened to him overseas."