It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Our Mission in this Life?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi, Ppl, let me go straght to the point, Please help me, Please share your experience and knownleg with me,THanks!
Why we are living?
Whats the points of living?
whats our Mission?
What is this all about?
The point?
THe Goal?
well i belive that i have de answer for all of em, but really i dont KNOW if they r right, none of us do, nothing could be 100% right, since we know that all this might be wrong n iam not sure wats the next step for me to reach the god, the point to what ever this world is about, to the day that i know why i been made, who gave me this Brain 2 think about it all over again, after all i can't get anywhere with keep askin question, i need ur opn about our mission if u belive it Even if u dont say Wat u think about is Right?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
From what I believe, looking down from Heaven to this planet I would say it is about a breeding colony that serves the purpose of evacuating several planets on down the line (or vine). Spirit migration faster than the speed of light. Create receptacles here that reproduce becoming vessels to receive more travelers (Go forth and multiply).
The Bible shows after the flood a line of humans who have a reduced life span. Equal roughly to our planet having a natural protection from cosmic radiation dropped. Looking into Enoch and Sumerian history this could be from a breeding colony practicing deviate sex and no longer producing enough offspring�s. As the Sumerians put it the flood was caused when humans interfered with the dreams of the Gods. Carbon 14 dating may loose nearly all efficiency beyond the first great flood when this protection was destroyed.
The point, if we believe there was a rebellion in Heaven? Why not send the whole lot to other worlds? Worlds filled with primitive bestial vessels. Block memories much as in "Total Recall" and then upon the destruction of these bestial forms recapture the consciousnesses and judge them by there deeds (not by grace alone as Paul misleads).
Earth = School, you pass or you fail. Now is an A+ any better than a C-?
Another why would be to create stronger personalities for those long journeys through the Heavens. Living a full life by getting involved in helping others does build character.
As Yeshua put it if salt looses its flavor what good is it? So become yourself and do not fear being different from others. Treat others as you would have them treat you. If I were grading so many papers, uniqueness would rate very high indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting 77, but after all its not finish their that we all find our self uniq in one way and lets we r done, nope even if u find ur self different and uniqe a true leader or wat, it wont end, you must go, go and go, stopping in one place wont work, stayin at home is the last thing u want to do, thats wat iam planin 2 do get a goodjob get alot of money and Travel around the world non stop just travvel to find out wat iam about wat made of, wat it means to be free n experiece everything thats its possible cuz if i die i want to experience everything that i see, and research as much as i can to find out the Truth about this world.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a good life plan. Sounds a lot like my life. It is just sad to return home only to bury the last of your family as I have recently.
As one Buddha said "all is sorrow".

I find those times that I did not hesitate to place my like in harms way to protect the lives of the innocent are now my favorite memories. Good fortune on your quest. In each ending is a new beginning.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Simple - reproduce....

Has always been the case no matter how much we like to sugar coat it. We are animals and made to reproduce just like every other species, plain and simple....

"So stop thinkin' and just get a humpin'..." - I think I'll make that my sig from now on - good motto to live by...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Why we are living?
Someone reproduced.

To reproduce.

Whats our Mission?
Reproduction and colonization.

What is this all about?
Reproducing.

The point?
Continuity of DNA.

The Goal?
Reproduction.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Chakotay

A true believer in the new religion, yes it should be a new religion - I call in Fornicationcism and I will gladly be the first fornico nuncio....

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You two are forgetting two other very vital parts of living! Eating and sleeping! But reproduction is the main one, yes.

77.....wow..... you just weird.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Kompaktor - yup, eat sleep and eliminate wastes are basic bodily functions but beyond that it get busy time - bangs head as I put on some Crystal Method - Vegas....

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Reproduction is not the meaning of life. Have any of you ever seen the PSA about drugs with the guy that does coc aine? He says he works to buy coke; so he can work more - so he can buy more coc aine - to work more - to buy coke, etc., etc. It is pointless to just breed people for no reason. Breeding just extends the cycle of life further, but unless you answer the question of life's meaning, your next generation will be answering the same question with 'to procreate', which is nonsense.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Biology would have you reproducing,

But in fact there is no intrinsic 'Mission' in life.

So you as a creative thinker are, within the constraints of you life, free to choose or choose not to choose your own mission.

I am passing this to you as a revalation from the divine Oracle.

"Salami, . . . . . . . Salami, . . . . . . . Baloney"

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If we knew that we wouldn't be doing the things that we are doing right now, will we?

Because if you ask me, watching South Park everyday is hardly our mission in this life.

Surf

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why we are living?
I believe we have no choice (immortal spirits inside mortal bodies); our only choices involve how we choose to live.

It's a good Game, and it's better than the alternative.

whats our Mission?
To play the Game!

What is this all about?
Playing the Game.

The point?
To win, or at least to enjoy playing.

THe Goal?
Ultimately: Survival

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i personaly agree with ben up there, livin is not all about Reproducin, thats what most of fool ppl r doing same thing over n over again, but what about changin the mankind n destny, i no u can't do it all alone n everyone must be a part of a destny but still what about gettin somewhere that no one has ever been, what about reachin the highest n thinkin big, all sitting at home n work n eat? is that all? i was readin this book "The Alchemist" and at the end the writer was talkin about reachin the Place that no human has ever been, he says about "Talkin to tree n sand, talkin to nature, flyin the things that science couldn't answer and he says all this depend on how far can u go, its interesting u guys should read it.
what u guys think?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Read the link, people. Reproduction (in the deepest sense) involves far more than clubbing. It involves the creation of a viable global civilization; the creation of a spacefaring infrastructure; the discovery and colonization of innumerable new worlds. Our mission is to participate to the best of our ability in this edeavour.

www.daviddarling.info...

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Chakotay]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

whats our Mission?
To play the Game!

hm...iam sorry i dont know what do u mean by playing game? life is a game? i dont see that u have a point, its not that simple my friend, not that simple @ all, not even close,think about it more and research more! cuz as i wrote up there, ppl had alot of more interesting n better reasons, thx anyway for sharin thu

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
at the risk of being penalized for being too brief, the purpose of life is to reproduce. There is no finish line, no ultimate plan. Just keep it going.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We were put on this planet to prepare us for the next life. In this new life we will be judged by the actions we take here on earth in every day life. I feel the more good deeds we do that will elevate us to a higher realm in our next life. I feel that there is a ture hell and a true heaven. Our deeds here will decide as to where we go and what stature we will attain in the next life. We must do well in order to reach the higest level. We are incapable of perfection so we will never reach the true heights of the "Highest
elite" in the next world. Our actions will dictate our fate.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
To follow up on my previous post. One should read "Life Began in Sumer" to understand that Enki was the book keeper of the Gods taking notes on all that was harvested. He also got drunk once and built a figure out of clay that had no sex orans. His father severly punished him for this deed. Enki is very much like a four foot frog.
His people are amphibious. For several thousand years there young eggs lay at the bottom of the ocean. Every now and then if mankind is about to blow themselves up then Enki builds a being from DNA clay and breaths life into it warning "it" of future events to prevent so mankind keeps populating their planet. WE ARE THE EXTRATERESTRIALS. Among us a spiritually advanced humans that will experience the "Rapture". Which will only take one day to migrate to bodies of crystal for space travel to a new world. Everyone gets hung up on Heaven cleaning out the dirt out of our memories when this takes place. On a long travel it is best not to have bestial longings that are not economically feasible to fulfill. The others or most of the rest of the human population are for food when the frog's eggs hatch. I can see Enki warning his children about not eating too many of those box lunches, "there loaded with preservatives". Go forth and multiply the frogs will be hungry, notice how much fatter people are getting?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adib4d

whats our Mission?
To play the Game!

hm...iam sorry i dont know what do u mean by playing game? life is a game? i dont see that u have a point, its not that simple my friend, not that simple @ all, not even close,think about it more and research more! cuz as i wrote up there, ppl had alot of more interesting n better reasons, thx anyway for sharin thu

I don't mean life is a silly kids game or anything, but I think it's a Game (note the capital G) just the same, a very important game, with real obstacles, real consequences, real rewards. It's not a game that can ever be won 100%; the goal is to finish it in the best possible condition (happy, ethical, loved & loving, productive, useful...the list is endless). Reproduction is a critical element, of course, but it's not an end in itself.

So yes, you're right: it isn't simple at all. The Game is infinitely complicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join