It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Takeover a psychic dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've been talking to a psychic friend about politics and current events and she told me about a dream she and other psychics have been having like a group dream. This dream involves each of them running through their respective cities while there are military troops slaughtering male civilians and loading women and children onto blank busses.

The military troops she along with other psychics are dreaming of are in either solid olive drab or black combat uniforms. She and the others describe the patch as a solid yellow triangle with black writing inside and at each point of the triangle there were yellow stars. Now I've done a ton of searching and cannot find the patch or anything similar.

You guys know of any such patch? I'm not a huge believer but all these people having the same dream?

Any help would be appreciated!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krimlin

Sounds kind of like this:

Army Emblem 1935-1957
During the Commonwealth period the emblem of the Philippine Army consisted of the American Eagle with the arms of the Commonwealth replacing the arms of the United States. The constellation of stars within a cloud was replaced by the three stars from the arms. The emblem was used until long after independence.

www.hubert-herald.nl...

That was just after a quick search though.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thats scary, good find on the patch. Not sure about insignia, usually massacres are procreated by special units, they tend not to wear identifying insignia and cover their faces.

They don't want anybody surviving and fingering them.

Lots of that going on in places like Syria and Ukraine right now. I would show some of that but it would violate TnC.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This sounds simular to the Nazi concentration camp badge system used to identify the inmates. The color of the triangles were a system that the guards used to classify 'why' the inmates were there. The over all dream story has a little bit of this type of feel to it. Women and children hauled off while the men were butchered by the dozens was probably historically accurate, although they had trains and not blank busses.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I found this, Army Corrections Command

and this for ACC also.
edit on 23-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Were the stars up or down? Pyramid and stars are both common symbolism used all over today.

new topics

top topics

join