It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I want to know.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Let me tell all you Psychics,Seers and what knot a story. ( If you were a real psychic you would know what I about to tell you)

When the USA had the first space shuttle disaster back in the 80's, I had a feeling something was going to happen. With all the hype of sending the first civilian up and all. Just a feeling. I happened to be right, doesn't make me anything.

For the past year or so my wife who is a artist( very good too) has been bragging on a local girl was is a sculptor. My #3 son was starting college too and I thought that they would get together, well they did. I didn't know the girl until he brought her to the house.

Am I psychic? NO!

Your brain is a organic computer that is running programs constantly. It is adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. It is deducing complex scenarios of life.

Everyone's mind is in high gear and is playing the odds of life, of living.

A Prophet is never wrong! A Psychic is rarely right! Even a blind squirrel can find a nut now and then.

Roper

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Roper, while I think you could have worked on your delivery, I do agree with you to an extent. There are a lot of instances where it doesn�t take a psychic to predict an event just common sense. Your space shuttle incident is a prime example. The practice of sending man into space is still a tricky feat and accidents are unfortunately, bound to happen. Also, the annual predictions that always come out saying that there will be earth quakes, or various other natural disasters, can�t be considered psychic phenomenon either because we live on a dynamic planet and these things are bound to happen. There are instances though, where predictions are made that are staggering and give a lot of credence to psychic ability. I personally, don�t believe that any one person claiming that they are a psychic can be right 100, 80, even 50 percent of the time. I believe that these people, when accurate, have picked up on something that we all have the ability to tap into they just have found a way to perform it more frequently. Now, whether they understand how they are doing this, or not, is a completely different story. I personally believe that this is the difference between a psychic and a prophet, a psychic has some how made themselves more receptive, but doesn�t really understand how, a prophet though, has found a way to tap into this phenomenon and knows how to use it.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
See roper...i knew you made this thread just for spite. Don't have to be psychic or a prophet to see your reason for posting here.....
Really, if you dont think much of this subject, you are wasting your time discussing about something you don't believe in... i wonder who should really be laughing here....

Oh btw...do go back to kindergarden and try to learn how to write this time....

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Muaddib]

<< 1   >>

join