It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I want to know.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
....is this. Why didn't anyone predict this terrible earth quake that hit on 12-26-04 at 00:58 minutes?

Something that big sure should have been seen in the tea leaves or what ever.

Roper

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good point you bring up. SInce so many people claim to see future events and such, they must have just left this one out. It was devastating...who would want to warn us about this, you know what I mean...... They didn't tell us because it was not time for us to know.

Ugh

P.S. - sarcasm

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To behonest i think that alot of people did get a feeling. a member of my own family had a kind of feeling that something big was going to happen, but was unsure what, also saying that there was a strange calmness in the air,

and from what i can remember there was a major prediction about this happening somewhere, im still trying to look for it,

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I can see the prediction now......

"I see, yes, I see a bad disaster in the future. Hmm....a bad earthquake yes..... It is going to occur sometime in the future... More specifically it may possibly occur in an area with people...around the year 2000 up until maybe 2200. People will be upset and hurt. I see, yes, I see an S...No?? A Q? No????? possibly a T?!!?!??! NO!!!!???? A D?? Yes Maybe someone named Doug...WAIT NO!!! Its a Dad. Someone called Dad will die!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Isn't there some guy that claims he is from the future that people on here are believing?

He sure should have known.

Maybe he ain't from the future.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Isn't there some guy that claims he is from the future that people on here are believing?

He sure should have known.

Maybe he ain't from the future.

Are you talking about John Titor?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If he said he was from the future, then yes Titor.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think i remember some members making predictions about tsunamies, the closest i got to that prediction is the following excerpt.

I had this last vision/dream about a week, maybe less, ago.

I have had a feeling something is on the works but i am not sure if this is it. I have been feeling that something will happen between June, or July and August maybe even September this year. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the recent visions/dreams i have had.

As i said, I am not sure what it is, but i feel it will take many lives, maybe something like what happened in the last big Iranian quake.

About the last part, i am not so sure since its more of a feeling than anything else.

The original posting can be found at the bottom of the following link. i didn't get the date right, but it was close enough. i described it as something like the Iranian quake, so I guess I felt it like it was a major natural event.

If you look at it I did say this year, and from the middle to the end of the year, it would be a natural event and many lives would be taken.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do also remember quite a few members were having major tsunami dreams/visions for this year.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You realize that precognition is something that can be controlled,
Actualy I remember seeing something about someone predicting 9/11, a few months before it happened, I remember seeing on proof positive a woman who said she saw the pentagon on fire.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
You did not predict a 9.0 quake in the Bay of Bengal.

Your prediction is filled with wiggle room.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You did not predict a 9.0 quake in the Bay of Bengal.

Your prediction is filled with wiggle room.

BS, is nearly impossible for someone to tell you exactly at what time, or precisely to the point tell you everything up to the smallest detail what is going to happen. We are human also nomatter what, and bound to make mistakes. Some psychic might be able to tell you better, but as I have said in the past i am no prophet or highly experienced psychic. Still the probability of someone telling you the information some of the other members and i gave being just coincidence is preposterous.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
BTW, if i remember correctly there were others that were even closer than me on this one, but i don't know where the posts are. Maybe one of the members in the discussion in that thread will read this and post a link.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Another thing, there was at least one known psychic who also predicted this at least five days before it happened. Stan Deyo posted his prediction well before this event, and he predicted a major earthquake and one of the areas his information pointed was around the Indian sea.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm not saying I predicted it or had strange feelings but it was odd and kind of ironic that I posted this thread so close to this disaster. The images of the awful tsunamis and the aftermath have done wanders for my fear of tsunamis.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

....is this. Why didn't anyone predict this terrible earth quake that hit on 12-26-04 at 00:58 minutes?

Something that big sure should have been seen in the tea leaves or what ever.

Roper

[terrible earthquake]
well, check out the HAARP & the Seismology threads on ATS

also, the quake itself did not harm lives....it was the resulting tsunami

[terrible earthquake] did move islands, tilt planet, affect rotation time:
the scriptures relate omen of the earth reeling like a drunkard
also about time & dates changing (but sunrises, sunsets still occurring)

[terrible] is a relative term
i guess you mean because of the # of victims...+100,000 & rising
It may unfold that the estimates are hyper-inflated, perhaps by 40%...
as people, business, insurers, governments...all got the spark of greed
in their eyes...confusion & rushing to assistance leads to misreporting,
counting victims over-over again, larceny-fraud-etc

question? if a unproven forecaster, told of the unfolding scenario,
then they would become a test-monkey
or a sequestered specimen to a govt or corp interested in keeping power
and manipulationg economies, etc

answer? some few probably knew of such events but didn't shout it to a
skeptical mass of humanity...seeing that the prophet also gained wisdom
and knows full well the fate of accurate prophet (they tend to get slain)

summation? moot question

++

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I can't say that I predicted a tsunami but I had a horrible feeling for weeks before christmas that something would happen the day after christmas. And in my time zone it did technically happen the day after christmas. I am not pleased with myself that I correctly surmised that something bad was going to happen I am just saying I had a feeling

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice
I can't say that I predicted a tsunami but I had a horrible feeling for weeks before christmas that something would happen the day after christmas. And in my time zone it did technically happen the day after christmas. I am not pleased with myself that I correctly surmised that something bad was going to happen I am just saying I had a feeling

Yes, same here, i didn't exactly see it as a dream/vision, it was also more of a feeling for me, but that feeling was a bit too informative as to what was going to happen. Not with the exact info, but just enough to know what it would be.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Feelings ? Your felt? BS!

Have a son in Fallujah and you will get "Feelings" a the time.

A prophet/seer/psychic "sees" is informed of the who,what,where, and when.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Feelings ? Your felt? BS!

Have a son in Fallujah and you will get "Feelings" a the time.

A prophet/seer/psychic "sees" is informed of the who,what,where, and when.

Then do not ask if you are not going to accept an anwser Roper, it's that simple.

You seemed to have started this thread in here just in spite of this topic...and whoever responded. We get these kind of people around here now and then...

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
For any other members who "might actually be interested" here is a story about a woman who dreamt of floods as she and her family moved to a region in southern India. Her husband decided to build their house on stilts which saved both of them when the wave hit in that region.

web.israelinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join