It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neanderthals could be the Stargazers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wacco
Im gonna OT this a bit.

Why didnt Hitler attack?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wacco
a reply to: peter vlar

no im claiming the Sumerians knew about a 26Ka intervall, which means there is a dropout around 20ka and if im not misstaken the oldest civilisation around the area is at most 8000BC, so someone had to had knowledge which surpasses the first civilisation before the crescent moon area knew about it since its documented, and i dont believe in Aliens on planet earth.

There is a huge difference between something being documented and being able to mathematically calculate the procession and predict the movements of celestial bodies. The Sumerians/Babylonians used math to predict the motion of other bodies...moon, planets, stars. They didn't need someone to have recorded it for them previously.

Vampires and a fine story, common traits on a royal bloodline, blond, blue eyes and a huge nose.

I think the key phrase is 'fine story'. The link regarding Prince Charles and his genealogical ties to Romania is little more than a tourism ploy. Sure, he's related to Tepes But I'm related to a 10th century pope, everyone in Europe is related to Charlamagne. It kind of loses its magic once you put some perspective on it.

Three parts of the world, same trait.

The Eyes of the neanderthal, just a theory. But the timeframes overlapses.

Blue eyes doesn't make you a Neanderthal, in HSS the trait only emerged 6-10 KA and unless some of that artwork is 40KA, it's not depicting any Neanderthals. The only commonality is the color blue and without specific citations for each image, I can't really comment on them beyond what I've already said. In what way do you feel the timeline overlaps?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

which pope?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You forget the Asteroids which are kinda hard to mathematically pinpoint if you cant see them, in HSS the trait emerged about 6-10ka, yes where did it derive from, same genome

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Why didnt Hitler attack?

To hold Finland, there was 1 German soldier for every 8 Finish citizens. He would have had to commit at least that ratio if not a higher ratio to take the country and hold it. It was surrounded by Norway, Finland and Denmark, all of which Germany controlled. The country was very rural and the population was spread out, patrolling it would have been a logistical nightmare ripe for guerilla warfare. Sweden was producing almost all of Germany's iron ore that it needed for the war effort. All of Germany's "allies" were producing a total of 3 million tons of raw re per year during the war. Sweden was averaging 9 million tons on its own. It would have been counter intuitive for Germany to attempt an invasion of Sweden when Hitler required the bulk of his manpower for Barbarossa. Essentially, it would have been a nightmare requiring more manpower than it was worth, especially when an invasion would have disrupted mining operations. Sweden was better off being left a neutral country who sold iron ore to Germany while surrounded in a sea of chaos.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Are asteroids accounted for in Sumerian Cosmology? Do you have a link supporting that? And no, blues eyes are a different mutation and very likely not just one specific gene that codes for it. It's likely a combination of genes that led to blue eyes in Neanderthal as opposed to HSS where it is one specific gene that codes for blue eyes(or any eye color for that matter). Just like it's a different gene/mutation that codes for red hair and skin tone in Neanderthal.

It didn't derive from the same genome. A genome is a complete set of DNA from an organism so it is physically impossible for an HSS 6-10KA to derive genetic data from the genome of a long extinct archaic human population unless they themselves were a pure blooded Neanderthal. Which was absolutely not the case.

Just a side note, Neanderthal did not have only blue eyes, they had as much variation in eye color, hair color and skin tone as modern Europeans do. The insistence that any ancient depiction of blue eyed blondes must be a Neanderthal is a huge leap of faith. Recent testing on 3 HN females from Croatia and Spain found that all had brown eyes and dark skin, 2 had brown hair and one was a red head.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

whenever i find something can i just write you a PM instead of making a topic? Would be awesome =)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

absolutely. I'm always happy to discuss anything related to human and archaic human evolution/populations. Neanderthals though are my bread and butter so hit me up anytime.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Nice post!

Well as for lower light levels in Europe thousands of years ago? Well modern accepted science doesn't accept there have been cyclical poleshifts..so the 'ice age' is a fallacy in a sense..yes Europe may have been under ice at some point, but that was actually due to a certain region being moved in moments by the poleshift.

Point number two..Neanderthals are not entirely extinct and there is likely a presence in the Urals.

I believe the re-worked modern human Template was dumbed down through DNA and was only limited to seeing in the 'visible light spectrum'.The many hominids may well have had access to other unseen realms..interesting how this is also the case for Rh negative blood types..

I've said before that I think Cro Magnon was the result of a collaboration of genetics (Aryan/Lyran and native reptoid) they were too smart and branched off into their own civilization tens of thousands of years ago. It is this hybrid bloodline that controls the world! And they are the ones responsible for the UFo phenomena (mainly). RH positives can trace their line back to Africa and RH negatives back to Hyperborea.

All the modern disciplines are replete with indoctrinated thinking and have yet to work this out? Why is that?..hmmm because it would open a can of worms they can't handle..this hypothesis is fully provable by scientific methods.

edit on 24-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

how do you send a PM? =/

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Well i firmly believe in evolution and that some parts in our brain and body still have leftovers from the reptilian era, but this earth changes over a long time period, and so does its inhabitents. Rh genome is a leftover from the NH, the indoctrination are in modern toungue called ideals. The Aryans was a asian western culture who in a conspiracy theory lived with a people who were blond blue eyed heavily built and could master the art of fire, agriculture, astronomy, and claybuilding, which the religious fire culture zoroastrians came from.

But apparently Harvard along with three Israeli Universities claim that they were 15ka ahead of the first culture, apparenlty a semitic nomad people had the knowledge of astronomy and agriculture, apparently the Jews didnt come from the Assyrian lineage, apparently Jews are now a Indian people called the Parsis.....

But what do i know really, i just look at someones skincolour and say hey you look Indian, Money talks bull# walks apparently, or they live in symbiosis when it comes to certain areas.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Nice post!

Well as for lower light levels in Europe thousands of years ago? Well modern accepted science doesn't accept there have been cyclical poleshifts..so the 'ice age' is a fallacy in a sense..yes Europe may have been under ice at some point, but that was actually due to a certain region being moved in moments by the poleshift.

What evidence do you believe exists for a physical pole shift during the LGM? If a pole shift were responsible for the ice age, how do you explain the fact that the entire northern hemisphere had the same level of glacial encroachment then? If there had been a shift in the earths axis, moving the location of the physical poles, then the entire northern hemisphere would not have seen the same level of encroachment, it would have encapsulated the area around the pole, similar to the present arctic circle. That simply wasn't the case and glaciation reached roughly the same latitudes throughout the entire northern hemisphere, levels of aridity globally as a result of increased water being frozen at the poles, ice cores from around the world...all indicating that the entire earth was going through period of decreased temperatures in accord to what is currently known about the LGM. If you've got any evidence to the contrary though, by all means present it. I'd love to see it.

Point number two..Neanderthals are not entirely extinct and there is likely a presence in the Urals.

And the evidence supporting this would be what?

I believe the re-worked modern human Template was dumbed down through DNA and was only limited to seeing in the 'visible light spectrum'.

Again, citations? Anything to support this? There's nothing in the DNA of HSS, HN or HA to indicate this, nothing in cranial morphology of HE or HH or HA in Europe. What leads you to this conclusion?

The many hominids may well have had access to other unseen realms..interesting how this is also the case for Rh negative blood types..

What is the corollary w/ RH? I'm not seeing it or any evidence to support it. Again, if you've got something, please link it.

I've said before that I think Cro Magnon was the result of a collaboration of genetics (Aryan/Lyran and native reptoid) they were too smart and branched off into their own civilization tens of thousands of years ago.

Then why is their DNA indistinguishable from ours? "Cro Magnon" is nothing more than an anachronistic nomenclature to describe the first modern humans to have entered Eurasia ~40ka

It is this hybrid bloodline that controls the world! And they are the ones responsible for the UFo phenomena (mainly). RH positives can trace their line back to Africa and RH negatives back to Hyperborea.

Complete jabberwocky. Where is Hyperborea then? The Greeks thought it was north of Thrace. So where is it? Romania?

All the modern disciplines are replete with indoctrinated thinking and have yet to work this out? Why is that?..hmmm because it would open a can of worms they can't handle..this hypothesis is fully provable by scientific methods.

It wouldn't open a can of worms that nobody could handle. It would make peoples careers if this information were true and could be proven

If it is fully provable by scientific methods then where is the science to support it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

how do you send a PM? =/

If you look at the box with all my info to the left of the posts, all the way to the bottom left corner, underneath where the number of stars is found, there is a green emblem that looks like a silhouette of a person... Click that and another box will pop up and it gives you different options to choose. I think the 2nd one on the left side is to send a message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join