It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Need to Watch the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Is it correct to say the New World Order is the brainchild of the shadow government?

And is it correct to say the shadow government is made up of the wealthiest families on the planet, who believe themselves to be, by birth, superior to the rest of us?

I think so.

In my opinion, the shadow government is made up of these wealthy families and those who do their bidding, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and even the United Nations, to offer a few examples.

The shadow government controls the military, and for the most part, the media, academia, and the elected government, which we really don’t elect and all because for the most part, sincere individuals can’t even get on the ballot. Most politicians have been recruited and funded by the minions of the shadow government; therefore, they are beholden to those who put them in office. They are puppets on a string.

I say we live in a culture of lying. We’re so used to being lied to we expect it and think it’s normal.

But it’s not normal, and something needs to be done about it.

Have you ever heard of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure?

Yes, “disclosure” is about UFOs and aliens, but that’s not what this thread is about.

It’s about extreme secrecy and deception. It’s about the military not being used to protect the citizens, but to serve the powers that be: the shadow government. It’s also about very advanced technology that is being suppressed, sometimes brutally.

Here is the YouTube channel for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, which was organized by volunteers to do what the actual Congress would never do, because they could actually be assassinated for being so bold:

Published on Apr 30, 2013

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
April 29, 2013

www.youtube.com...

Link to playlist of 31 videos: www.youtube.com...

I think everyone owes it to oneself, one's family, and one's country to listen to the testimony by those who had the courage to come forward and share their firsthand experience of being told, "You didn't see that."

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Correct code

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Typo

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Correct link

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Correct tags

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add link

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

It doesn't link to the Video.
Just goes to Youtube

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I just tried it and it worked for me.

Please try one more time.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes link works now but IT IS all about UFo/alien disclosure which you say this thread isn't about so why link it in this discussion?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Because there is much testimony about the secrecy of the shadow government and the consequences faced by those who dare speak out.

This is directly related to how the New World order is to be brought about by the shadow government if we don't take charge and force the truth to be told - about everything that is going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Because there is much testimony about the secrecy of the shadow government and the consequences faced by those who dare speak out.

This is directly related to how the New World order is to be brought about by the shadow government if we don't take charge and force the truth to be told - about everything that is going on in the world.

Don't worry, The Royal Society has got our backs with nothing but the best intentions. I mean they even got Stephen Hawking in their corner....guard down.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

It's time to give it up and accept the NWO. Nothing anybody can do will change the impetus of the changes we are now undergoing. A revolt of the people would merely cause chaos and a stronger response from TPTB. Accept that total control of all aspects of your life will be possible and that we are destined to loss much of our material wealth as well of our so-called "freedoms" as the playing field of world humanity is leveled. Entire sections of the Westernized world will be decimated. Government will totally control who and what we are and GMOs will be in charge of the other stuff. Yes, the elites are in charge because they are and always have been in charge. It is their nature. The know how to get things as they leverage their positions as unofficial arms of government. The average man or woman doesn't want or would take the job

You can rack your brain trying to understand why the West would seemingly commit suicide. It is not that that they had a choice, individually or collectively. The ET overlords are remaking us according to a better standard. Scoff at the idea, but it is the only one that fits every aspect of the world situation today. Get used to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
Government will totally control who and what we are and GMOs will be in charge of the other stuff.

I know the term Non-governmental Organization (NGO).

Is that what you meant?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well, I think the efforts of people like Alex Jones and David Icke have slowed down their march toward a One World Government.

Also, I am amazed at the power that the internet has given to the opposition to the New World Order. There is an awakening going on. If it snowballs, then I think there's hope.

I can't give up because I have two children and a grandchild and I owe it to them to hang in there and keep communicating.

And If we stop cooperating with the shadow government, they have nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So outside of this site, what are you doing to stop the NWO?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Listen to an account of being in the Oval Office with President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon, where President Eisenhower was told that Area 51 was off-limits to the government!

Start at 7:35:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So outside of this site, what are you doing to stop the NWO?

Personally, I am waiting for them to do something so obviously stupid the masses will be ready to wake up.

They are still a few steps away, and they may never get there.

At some point they may push to far and the philosophers will stand up. Unless they back off the Tyranny and return to Democracy, those who understand and have the ability to debate their idiotic ideas will not sit idly forever.

Privacy is of no concern to me. But there are many other areas that I would be willing to stand up to and force the public to take notice. I am pacifist, but there are ways for a pacifist to get noticed.

And once a philosophical pacifist is noticed, the world will have no choice but to take notice. And 99% of the world will agree with Democracy over Tyranny.

They do not want to push much farther if they want to keep what they have.

edit on 23-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Majestic 12, , CIA, are the shadow government all controlled by the Illuminati. The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry are controlled by the Roman Catholic church . It is these groups of people that have declared themselves very spacial people. These unaccountable people control the world monetary system, world governments, and the military UFO secret black budget underground technologies. These people are very dangerous. Interested enough the CIA coined the NWO a conspiracy theory to protect these criminals. It is a fact that this group of criminals want a "totalitarian" one world government. We are witnessing this happening all over the world today. If we could remove this group of people, we would have peace in our world, and free energy. I do not understand how we allowed a group of dangerous criminals to become very very special privilege people who made themselves above all the world laws. These criminals are above the laws because we allow them. They rule by fear. fear is how they control the worlds populations. I do not fear these people, they are criminals, the fact is they are scum sucking parasites.

Good post, OP

edit on 23-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you're asking whether I've organized protests or something like that, no.

I donate to internet radio programs who host interviews with whistleblowers.

I think the military is the most important group to reach. They are the ones putting their lives on the line for no good reason, because what we're being told is lies.

People who are in the military need the support of the people around them. Anyone who can muster the courage to become a whistleblower needs all the backing and support they can get.

If they want to leave the military, perhaps people can give them support finding a new career and emotional support. That's what I would be doing if I knew someone like that.

I am very encouraged by the resources that we have on the internet.

If more and more people wake up, there's hope.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

For people who are new to these concepts, what website would you recommend for them to get started researching?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Listen to Richard Dolan talk about some reasons for the extreme secrecy:

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Correct the code

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
John Callahan, Former Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch of the FAA, tells his story of he and others being told by the CIA, "This event never happened. We were never here. We're confiscating all this data, and you're all sworn to secrecy."

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Thank you ConnectDots, My favorite website that I like to go and is updated daily and shows their sources is:

www.globalresearch.ca...

You get well written and well sourced information from Global Research. I have been going here for years.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Also you can go to this website to Liston to credible whistle blowers, from the military to scientist, and UFO experts many of them where in the military, or high up in our government.

projectcamelotportal.com...

There so much stuff that has been exposed from UFO Black budgets technologies to credible eyes witness who have worked with aliens on many of our military bases, including seeing backed engineering UFO's from our Black budgets projects that we have built.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The CIA also work for the Illuminati and you better believe the Illuminati control the secrete Black budget programs. This is the real shadow government that gets billions of dollar's annually. There is no account abilities with these very privilege people who declared themselves above the laws of the land. Because we where stupid enough thinking they had our best interest.

The Black Budgets projects are sitting on UFO technologies that they have tweak perfectly for over 65 years. Here is the shocker, Our shadow government has built flying disk that can go to the moon and mars in min. They also have develop and perfected Teleportation, free energies and space travel and yes they can travel through black holes as many whistle blowers claim. Yet these black budgets operations will never let the world have these technologies. You can research Brake Away Civilization to learn more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join