It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Astrologer Predicts Bush Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
An Astrologer who is renowned and respected in the Arab world has predicted the assasination of US President Bush, and current leader of the PLO, Mahmoud Abbas. The astrologer, Hassan al-Sharibi of Tunisia gained fame after predicting the death of Princess Diana, Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, and Yassir Arafat. Al-Sharibi believes both men will meet the assasins bullet in 2005.

www.worldnetdaily.com
A Tunisian astrologer who reportedly predicted the deaths of Princess Diana, Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin and Yasser Arafat says President Bush will be killed by an assassin's bullet in 2005.

So seriously are Hassan al-Sharibi's predictions taken in the Arab world that a similar prophecy about Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Mahmoud Abbas has resulted in increased security around the candidate to replace Arafat as president of the Palestinian Authority.

Abbas' aides put a "great deal of credence" in the prediction, according to a source quoted by the Jerusalem Post.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So will president Bush still fall victim to Tecumsah's curse? Many many people have forseen his assasination. Granted he may survive, if the visions are just "wishful thinking".
Al-Sharibi also forees the death of Saddam Hussein shortly before his trial is to begin.

Related Links
www.jpost.com

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does it really take a psychic to predict those two things???

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not really. I'm sure there are people out there who would love to see Bush dead. Even the guy from Upstate New York who disappeared right before the Republican convention. To the best of my knowledge, he has still not been found.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think its always a possibilty that these men who are in high positions in this world could be assasinated, there always a high security risk

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Not really. I'm sure there are people out there who would love to see Bush dead.

Truly sad..

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
I'm sure there are people out there who would love to see Bush dead.

And by "people out there", you mean people on this board

Right Marge, ECK?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
People on this board. People on other boards. People who don't have computers.

I'm not advocating or hoping for his death, but I know some do.

I've had the feeling he wasn't going to serve a full two terms for awhile. I had the feeling he would get re-elected, but not finish the term.

I wouldn't call it a prediction though.
The guys prediction about Abu Mazen, Mahmoud Abbas, isn't much of a stretch either. He has already been in a situation where there was gunplay just because of hie presence. Hamas might just do him in if they aren't happy.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well...im NOT one of thise who would like to see G.W.Bush dead... im sure there is someone somewhere in the world that would like to see ME dead ... but thats not my point...I have a page about Bible Code where BUSH is encoded with assassinated... Arafat was too and it seem they suspect his death could have been caused by poisoning???

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't think it takes an astrologer to see that Abbas lacks the kind of broad credibility among the multiple Palestenians factions and generations that Arafat had, or that he could conceivably be a target for political violence. In fact I made the very same prediction on at least one blog within a day of Arafat's death, and I don't claim to possess any particular psychic abilities or cosmic knowledge.

As for Bush, can't we at least replace Cheney with McCain should the unfortunate happen?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenturtle
As for Bush, can't we at least replace Cheney with McCain should the unfortunate happen?

I'll second that motion. Course I would have replaced Bush with McCain in 2000.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
President Bush definatly has alot of enemies at this point, I am actually suprised that an assassination hasn't been attempted already. Not only does a great deal of the arab world dislike the US President, but as done much of the rest of the world, including some American Citizens.

It would be illogical to say GW Bush isn't vulnerable to an attack by the many people and individuals who stand against him. We know it could happen, and with quite a bit of ease at that. All that is necessary is one person who decides they've had enough and a single bullet.

The larger question here is not whether or not President Bush is likely to be assassinated. The question is who will be the killer and who will be alligned with that assassin.

We live in a time where there is no better of two evils, everyone is just as bad as their enemy. The situation cannot improve, it can only escalate and in effect, become worse. No faction is something the other will never be because they are one in the same, only appearing different by looking at them from different view points. The death of the US president at this point would be tragic, yes. It would not, however, be unthinkable.

We are at war, we are in competition with our enemies. To eleminate the leader of the threat would not be seem bad by the US (What's wrong with killing Binladen before he causes another attack?), nor would it be seem bad to the opposing teams.

Downward spiral, has to get worse before it can get better.

top topics

join