It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Reveals the Shocking Way Police Can Scam You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
On this week’s Off the Grid, I sound off about civil asset forfeiture. Federal laws allow law enforcement agencies to seize our houses, cars, cash or property without even charging us with a crime.

Shouldn’t the Fifth Amendment be good enough to protect American citizens from this type of thing? Let me know what you think.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
Let me know what you think.

I think this has been very well discussed on ATS, what do YOU think on any of these topics?

ATS link #1
ATS link #2
ATS link#3

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Let me know what you think.

I think this has been very well discussed on ATS, what do YOU think on any of these topics?

ATS link #1
ATS link #2
ATS link#3

Oh snap.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Firstly, that's a hot little honey expert you got there. She can come and read the bill of rights to me any day.

Secondly, what do Americans expect? Politicians know exactly how to play the American public like a bunch of puppets. They'll just keep on ranting on about how much they respect the 2nd amendment, well they (secretly) systematically strip you of every other right your entitled to.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not unlike the heath care industry, education, prisons, governance... policing, too, is first and foremost a busine$$ in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

On this week’s Off the Grid, I sound off about civil asset forfeiture. Federal laws allow law enforcement agencies to seize our houses, cars, cash or property without even charging us with a crime.

Shouldn’t the Fifth Amendment be good enough to protect American citizens from this type of thing? Let me know what you think.

"Jesse Ventura reveals the only way police can't scam you."

That would be way more useful.

edit on 23-7-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Hey thanks, I would love to move to your great southern land where everyone can trust that the people they put in power can do no wrong.

Everything's perfect there, right?
edit on 23-7-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

(post by Kapusta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Heads up

Comment on the subject of the post, not the poster.

If you cannot control yourself enough to do that, don't post.
edit on 23/7/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Hey thanks,

No worries mate... glad I could help you establish some common sense, lol.

I would love to move to your great southern land where everyone can trust that the people they put in power can do no wrong.

Everything's perfect there, right?

Nah, as hard as it is to believe, the political system downunder is just as corrupt and the Australian public are just as complacent to it as the US is to theirs.

We just have a different carrot dangling over our heads, is all.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You're correct. The American public is a bunch of lemmings. They believe what they’re told, they don’t question authority, and they believe that’s a patriotic way to live.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Secondly, what do Americans expect? Politicians know exactly how to play the American public like a bunch of puppets. They'll just keep on ranting on about how much they respect the 2nd amendment, well they (secretly) systematically strip you of every other right your entitled to.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Everything in the US is a business now. You know why? Because corporations run our country, and you know what the definition of that is, right? Fascism. You’ve got to whisper that word or you get in big trouble.

originally posted by: AlexJowls
Not unlike the heath care industry, education, prisons, governance... policing, too, is first and foremost a busine$$ in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I know of cases in calif where the cops save the seeds from pot they find and have flown over the property spreading the seeds so that they can later come back and bust the property owners.

new topics

top topics

join