It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is the Tecumseh Curse really Broken? or if its numerology analysis is wrong?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:35 PM
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Many perhaps don't know what is the curse of Tecumseh, especially among the youngest readers of the forum, so just to introduce you to this thread I am going briefly to describe it.

Tecumseh was a brave Native America warrior that decided to lead the wars of the red skins in the Midwest against the US Army, he was successful in to win important battles and became a conundrum for the militaries and the federal government in the XIX century. Finally the authorities decided to offer an apparently generous peace deal to Tecumseh that he accepted.

Tecumseh was assassinated in treason as part of a plot that it seems was smartly planned by General Henry Harrison that in the long run became elected in 1840 President of the USA.

According with the legend the brother of Tecumseh was a Priest-healer of his tribe, and he was the one that cursed Harrison for the death of his brother. In the popular culture it is said that the curse was against the Great White Chief, as the aborigins used to call the President. The legend says that the curse was not only directed against Harrison but as the institution of the Presidence in General.

The interpreters of the so called Tecumseh curse claim that every 20 years a President die in office , since the death of Harrison in 1841 and also this occur to every President elected on year ended in 0.

Now, since the last President that died was JFK in 1963 , who was elected in 1960 there is the extended belief that the curse was broken by Ronald Reagan who was elected in 1980 but didn't die, and also by George W Bush who was elected in 2000 but didn't die.

Now, What if the interpretation of the curse is wrong? if the numerology analysis is incomplete?

First at all the Presidents that were deprived of the possibility to end the office for which they were elected seems to be the real extend of the curse, it does not matter how this happen.

Why I believe this? because Zachary Taylor was never elected on year ended in zero, his only election was in 1848 and however he died in 1850, that is, about 9 years after the first of the List, Harrison that died of illness, pneumonia in 1841. The interesting point is that Zachary Taylor was also involved in the so called Indian wars against the native Americans.

Now, two of the Presidents that the classic interpretation of the curse use to cite as elected in zero were FDR and Abraham Lincoln, but the interesting point is that they didn't die on the term for which that election took place, they died on a subsequent term after an election occurred in a year ended in 4.

FDR in particular was also elected in a year ended in 2 (1932)and in 6 (1936). He faced the Great Depression and also WWII, two events that challenged a lot his possibility to rule the country. Another President that also was elected in years ended in 2 and 6 was Bill Clinton who suffered two attempts of Assassination, one being inside the White House and other one in a tour to Europe, when his motorcade was going to be bombed in a bridge by Osama Bin Laden but in the last moment its intended path was changed. President Clinton also faced the terrible Sex-gate scandal for which he affronted impeachment.

So what we have now? that it is not just the Presidents elected in zero who couldn't finish their office in that term, but also the ones elected in year ended in 4 and in 8.

Following the claim that it is not just to die in office but in a more general extend to be deprived or in risk to lose the power what really means the curse, we can understand the following Historic events:

- Ronald Reagan certainly survived the two terms for which he was elected, but he faced the worst attempt of assassination since Kennedy, he was injured by a shot in his chest just less than an inch from his heart, and also he affronted a political scandal that was almost sending him to impeachment ( The Iran Contras Gate) in his second term.

- Richard Nixon was elected in Year 1968 , a year that ends in one of the dam digits, 8, for the risk to die, but also in 1972, ending in the digit 2 that also is present in two other Presidents with difficult times, FDR and Clinton. Nixon is still until now the only President that resigned, he faced the worst political scandal ever for a President and forced to resign in 1974.

- Gerald Ford is the only President never elected by the People in all the History, however, he was elected by the Congress and took office in 1974, a year ended in other dam digit according with this theory , the 4. President Ford suffered two so serious attempts of assassination in 1975 both performed by women.

- In the year 1988 George H W Bush was elected President for his only term, he was after Reagan who once was Head of State that was closest to die by assassination, but this happened about 3 months after his term was ended when he flew to Kuweit to take part in a homage for his support in the war against Iraq, In April 1993.

Nevertheless, there were a lot of rumors in his visit to Colombia in 1990 that the Medellin Cartier, leaded at that time Pablo Escobar planned the way to attack the Air fore one with missiles. These rumors forced the change of the original plans for the trip of the President. Their plot failed since the Presidential airplane didn't landed in Cartagena but in Barranquilla and President Bush was moved in fleet of military helicopters from that city to his final destination to meet President Virgilio Barco and his colleagues of Peru and Bolivia.

- w.r.t the 2000 election, many claim that George W Bush didn't die in office. However, again if the real scope of the curse is to deprive of power and not necessarily death, the things turn dramatically different, since The election of Bush in 2000 is highly controversial, even the decision of the supreme court to give him the election said that " Probably no body never will know who really won the election, but we must decide in the best interest of the country".

Hence, the curse in that year deprived of to arrive to power who was beyond doubt the winner of the popular vote Al Gore, that in such a case could be the only President that never ruled at all. Now, even if you accept Bush as legally winner of 2000, he actually was targeted for plot of assassination in his visit of 2007 to Colombia by the Narco revel group Farc, apart to have faced the Great recession and the 2001 attacks. In 2005 Also Bush suffered an attempt with a Grenade in Tiflis Georgia.

There is still a President waiting to see how Tecumseh is going to treat him, is Barack Obama, who was elected on the year 2008 first time, in a year ended in 8, as it happened with President Zachary Taylor, who died in office or as Richard Nixon elected in 1968 , who was forced to Resign. Obama was relected in 2012, a year ended in 2, as it was also 1972, the year of the relection of President Nixon.

Lets see if it is The Tecumseh Curse is really actually Broken, as many claim, or If suddenly is going to resurrect again of its ashes, being in such a case the worst nightmare of the American History.

The thread is opened to who ever wants to contribute to the discussion of the Topic, respecting the rules of decorum and mutual respect in the replies.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/22/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:22 PM
No one told me there would be math.

Seriously though, is there a safe number?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:28 PM
Have you uttered a curse if you say that you would prefer not to utter any curses? No one has asked me yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Curse you and your riddles about curses that are overtly a curse!!!
edit on 22-7-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:44 PM
a reply to: The angel of light

1. There is no such thing as a curse.
2. Numerology, like astrology, does not mean any more than bananology.
3. Rather than realizing this, you keep on going finding horrible ways to make it fit. You can make it fit bananas, too.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:45 PM
a reply to: In4ormant

Well Dear In4ormant,

The History shows patterns based in the correlations with the ending numbers of the election years:

The bad luck or cursed election years:

Presidents elected in years ended in 0, 4, 8 have a higher risk to die in office, lose the power, or suffer serious attempts against their lives along the respective terms for which they became elected on those years. They are also more likely either to don't have retirement at all or a very bitter one. Examples: William McKinley, JFK, FDR, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, Zachary Taylor.

The regular luck election years:

Presidents elected in years ended in 2 has an important risk to be impeached or suffer illness in office but they can finish their terms, even if they are targeted by plots against their lives, if they are not elected also in a year ended in any of the numbers of the first list. Typical examples Woodrow Wilson, Dwight Eisenhower and William Clinton.

The lucky or not cursed election years:

Presidents elected in years ended in 6 , provided that they are not elected too in other year ended in one of the Bad numbers in a previous or subsequent election in spite of any problems or difficulties they affront in office are more likely to end those terms remaining in power and enjoy a happy retirement. Typical examples: John Adams, Martin Van Buren, James Buchanan, Rutherford Hayes, James E. Carter,

Thanks for your question.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/23/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:07 AM
a reply to: Nevertheless

There is no curse in this world? Really?,

So why Mrs Nancy Reagan used up to three different astrologers to try to find the way to protect President Reagan of the Tippecanoe or Tecumseh curse that almost put him in the cemetery just two months after he took office?

What advising do think Ronald Reagan followed when he offered the most generous protection law on the native americans ever signed by any President?

let me suggest respectfully to please check what happened to all the people that took part in the finding and opening of the Tomb of Tutankhamun, the child Pharaoh of the Ancient Egypt.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:14 AM

A couple of years ago I actually got really deep into researching this exact topic for a thread. The premise was similar to your OP here, though a bit different. I approached the idea from looking at each President as an archetype and comparing those archetypes from Washington onward - then looking as how those archetypal traits seemed to repeat during the active years of the curse and beyond.

Ultimately the research got so bogged down and intensive that I ran like a screaming baby!

I am really happy to see that somebody else was dedicated enough to do the heavy lifting! Well earned star and flag!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
a reply to: Hefficide

Dear Hefficide,

I am flattered and honored for your comment, I also have spent long time in to analyze this interesting patterns that emerge from this so famous curse, this before to dare to decide to post my conclusions.

I am professional mathematician and statistician, so part of my job is precisely to find correlations and I am also gifted to analyze sequence of numbers.

Lets say that the curse represented an interesting challenge to try to model mathematically. Now, I think the key factor is how close or far was the year of the election with respect to the death of Tecumseh, and possibly with respect to other important events in his life or the one of his brother Tippecanoe.

Tenskwatawa had a series of religious visions which transformed his life and led him to reject his old ways. More revelations followed in succeeding months, revelations that the white invaders from the east were “not my children, but the children of the Evil Spirit." He led a purification movement to return his people to their traditional ways, and to extirpate the evils represented by the Americans. Indian witches still remained the most active agents of that spirit on earth, and Tenskwatawa sought to identify and destroy them.

The first time that Tecumseh and William Henry Harrison were facing each one the other was by being junior participants in the Battle of Fallen Timbers at the close of the Northwest Indian War in 1794.

Two times the people of Tenskwatawa were forced to retreat moving along large distances under the pressure of the white men, first time in 1808 , when he founded a village called Tippecanoe in where is now Indiana, and the second time after his death in 1840 going beyond Kansas to the west.

In 1812 Tecumseh has a lot of struggle, he was in a war with the US, but he signed an important alliance with the British army, so it was a regular year for him.

In 1826 his brother Tenskwatawa(Tippecanoe) , the prophet, established a village at the site of today modern Kansas City, so he practically became a cofounder of one of the most important cities of the center of the country, that was perhaps his most happy year of life.

Notice the ending numbers of these so interesting years in the lives of this two native American leaders, they match perfectly with the numbers that I have called the bad luck or cursed ones, and also with the regular and good luck ones respectively .

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:04 AM

originally posted by: The angel of light

There is no curse in this world? Really?,

So why Mrs Nancy Reagan used up to three different astrologers to try to find the way to protect President Reagan

Why three? Why not one? Or seven?
Astrologers wouldn't exist if people wouldn't hire them. Just like any psychics or quacks.

of the Tippecanoe or Tecumseh curse that almost put him in the cemetery just two months after he took office?

Interestingly, it was a madman who shot at him, not a curse.

What advising do think Ronald Reagan followed when he offered the most generous protection law on the native americans ever signed by any President?

let me suggest respectfully to please check what happened to all the people that took part in the finding and opening of the Tomb of Tutankhamun, the child Pharaoh of the Ancient Egypt.

I'm aware of people dying after visiting the Tomb of Tutankhamun.
I'm also aware of people dying after visiting a super market.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:17 AM

I don't know about this one, but numbers are part of symbolic language. If you really want to blow your mind and jump down a rabbit hole, go start looking up the numbers and symbolism surrounding American Pharoah and the Triple Crown. So many repeating patterns of 6 and 5, on top of the Triple Crown races themselves all referring back to the Tarot deck's Hierophant major arcana between the Run for the Roses and the Blanket of Lilies and the Triple Crown itself and the card being the V in the Major Arcana.

I'll have to go looking into this one to see if it has similar tight patterns. I need a rabbit hole project for today anyhow.

edit on 23-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:42 AM

So why Mrs Nancy Reagan used up to three different astrologers to try to find the way to protect President Reagan of the Tippecanoe or Tecumseh curse that almost put him in the cemetery just two months after he took office?

She also guzzled booze like a sailor on shore leave. This was a Hollywood couple. Reagan was an actor in westerns for jeebus sake! All the weird habits and beliefs they picked up along the way, went to the White House with them.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:54 AM

Interestingly, it was a madman who shot at him, not a curse.

Dear Nevertheless,

it is clear that you don't believe in any curse, you don't want to accept its existence, but in the case of Ronald Reagan the madman was just the beginning of terrible challenges that he faced in power, that ironically seemed to fall over him from above. This certainly cost him a lot of struggle trying to find the path in the middle of the storm. He fought with this sequence of unexpected problems exhaustively, in spite of all the apparent " don't worry I have everything under control" attitude that he always showed in public. Perhaps his talent was that he was able to don't fall in panic at least in front of cameras, ability inherited of his years as an actor.

Lets review the facts:

- When Reagan became elected the country was no longer on bad conditions, clearly economy was recovering, Jimmy Carter had just five months of his whole administration with crisis, in the beginning of 1980, created by the lack of oil that the Iranian Islamic revolution caused, but months before the election there were no more recession indicators at all. Carter lost the election for the hosts crisis in Iran.

- Soon After Reagan took office, and before his attempt of Assassination, In February 1981 Reagan presented the Economic Tax Recovery Act to Congress, calling for massive personal and corporate tax cuts, reductions in government spending, and a balanced budget.

- That fall, the economy took a turn for the worse. To fight inflation, running at a rate of 14 percent per year, the Federal Reserve Board leaded by Paul Volker committed a huge mistake, following a monetarism point of view, they decided to increase interest rates. Increasing the cost of to borrow money from banks impacted negatively the possibility to create jobs for the private sector, Recession was the inevitable result.

Blue-collar workers who had largely supported Reagan were hard hit, as many lost their jobs. The peak of the recession occurred in November and December 1982, when the nationwide unemployment rate was 10.8%, by that time it was the highest since the Great Depression.

- By November 1982, unemployment reached, nine million, the highest rate since the Depression; 17,000 businesses failed, the second highest number since 1933; farmers lost their land; and many sick, elderly, and poor became homeless.

- The recession had a severe effect on financial institutions such as savings and loans and banks. In 1982-1983, about 92 banks failed. After the GOP had the worst electoral performance ever in the Congress elections of 1982, Reagan pressed disparately to reduce the cost to get money from banks, it was a combination of deficit spending and the lowering of interest rates slowly led to economic to recovery, saving his reelection in 1984.

- His second term was not easier, he faced the worst political scandal since Watergate, in between fall of 1985 and winter of 1987. Members of his administration dealt with Iran, in weapons trade operation, and used the profit to finance the contras in Nicaragua that were fighting Sandinism. The confession of Oliver North and Admiral John Poindexter assuming all the responsibility saved his neck again, but created the impression that He was unable to have control over his own people.

- Domestically, the scandal precipitated a drop in President Reagan's popularity as his approval ratings saw "the largest single drop for any U.S. president in history", from 67% to 46% in November 1986, after he publically conceded that people under his command traded hosts for weapons with Iran. The point was extremely sensitive since he was elected precisely due to a host crisis with Iran in 1980.

In July 1989, Ronald Reagan was thrown off a horse while visiting friends in Mexico. He received medical attention at a hospital in San Diego. When surgeons opened the president’s skull to relieve pressure they “detected what they took to be probable signs of Alzheimer’s disease", years later his own son Ron referred in his book.

Of course he was no longer President by the time, but it was so soon after became in retirement, so there was the doubt if this started by being in power.

Ron wrote in his book My Father at a 100, “My father might himself have suspected that all was not as it should be. As far back as August 1986 he had been alarmed to discover, while flying over the familiar canyons north of Los Angeles, that he could no longer summon their names.”

It is possible that the comment of Ron junior is just an exaggeration, according with some skeptical like his half brother Michael, but the fact is that although it has a tremendous personal merit to carried out such a long political career, to reach major responsibilities at 70s, to survive an attempt that age, to handle a huge recession caused by other's mistake, and colon cancer twice being President, there are scientists of the University of Arizona that believe to have found patterns in his use of language in speeches that reveal something was going on years before he finish his Presidency. ml

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
Where are you when you have climbed the tree to the top? Now get down from there, you brat.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:02 PM

originally posted by: In4ormant
No one told me there would be math.

Seriously though, is there a safe number?

LOL Same here(see sig)

Nothing else to add but the second line

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:16 PM

I would definitely accept curses as a part of nature, would they be a part of nature. It would be a part of science too. But it's not.
Except for the completely inexplicable inner workings of curses, logically the world would be in complete chaos and weapons would be pretty much obsolete. But they're not.

I don't know what you are trying to say with Reagan's presidency (struggle) or his Alzheimers. Unlike George W. Bush, he might have been slightly better at covering his incompetence as a leader of a nation. Being an actor could indeed help.

The talk about his illness "maybe" affecting his presidency is a bit odd. That disease is often a long process that seemingly accelerates at the end. It is probable that a person lives with minor issues for a long time before realizing that something is wrong. Then not being too worried about one's me ory being "a bit bad", then becoming scared, and maybe somewhere here the surrounding people might start noticing it too. Still, as far as Alzheimers, there's quite a way to go before the person starts needing help with common tasks.

How curses need to be mixed into this is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
Op thank you for the thread it was an interesting read.

My honest opinion though might sounds harsh, forgive me ..

I feel like this is another case of elementary conspiracy theory .

Allot of these arouse after 9/11 , you know the ones that have all the math the end up equaling something negative in nature.

I just don't buy it ...

I mean I am a full believer in sending negative energy towards someone ( curse ) but that energy only effects the person whom is it was set upon.

and from what i understand it dies with that person.

I Just can't come to accept your theory on this.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:00 PM
a reply to: Kapusta

I think I need to lecture here on famous curses that transcend generations:

A curse remain if the new generations are committing the same sin or fault that originally triggered it, even if the are not aware of that.

Famous examples are for instances the sacred jewels or religious treasures that have been stolen ,let me cite some:

- The Oriental treasure that was taken by force from Buddhist temples in the border between Burma and India, by an expedition of Austrian adventures, one of which was a member of the Royal Austrian House, Prince Otto Franz of Habsburg, that is on the middle of XIX century.

When the Archduke Otto Franz Joseph Karl Ludwig came back to Austria he didn't declare nothing about his finding to his government, but he started to spent the jewels and in that was he called the attention of the own members of his family.

Soon after, moved by envy, his own cousins obtained permission of possession of the treasure, since Otto was denounced by his own wife as mental ill after he got syphilis. He was secluded the rest of his life a died in a Psychiatric Hospital.

Now, the Jewels passed then to the custody of the two cousins, one of them, Archduke Rudolf , years after would commit suicide with his fiancé in Mayerling, the other one, Archduke Franz Ferdinand became assassinated in Sarajevo in 1914.

Emperor Franz Josef took also possession of the best part of the fascinating jewels and he gave them as a present to his first wife Sissy empress, and another portion to his sister in Law Archduchess Charlotte.

On 18 February 1853, the Emperor suffered an assassination attempt by Hungarian nationalist János Libényi. The emperor was taking a stroll with one of his officers, Maximilian Karl Lamoral O'Donnell, on a city-bastion, when Libényi approached him. He immediately struck the emperor from behind with a knife straight at the neck. Franz Joseph almost always wore a uniform, which had a high collar that almost completely enclosed the neck. The collars of uniforms at that time were made from very sturdy material exactly to counter this kind of attack. Even though the Emperor was wounded and bleeding, the collar saved his life.

His wife Empress Elizabeth, the famous Sissy, liked a lot to use these exquisite jewels in public in many important events in the palace in Vienna, until she was murdered by an anarchist in a horrible attack in Geneve, Switzerland in 1898.

The remaining part that was given to Charlotte of Belgium traveled with her to Mexico, and were among the favorite Jewels of who became the Empress of that country in between 1863 and 1867. We all know that her husband in the long run, Ferdinand Maximillian of Habsburg ,paid with his life to have accepted such crown and Charlotte unfortunately never recover for the grief and became insane the rest of her life.

Now, the Portion that remained in Austria became used by Empress Zita that liked a lot them, until 1918 when she and her husband were forced to abdicate the eldest Imperial crown of Europe.

The Jewels brought to Mexico were kept in boxes stocked many years in the basement of the Chapultepec Castle, until the beginning of the XIX century when by accident were found by General Porfirio Diaz, President of Mexico for 35 years.

These jewels were used exhaustively in State ceremonies by his Wife Dona Carmen Romero-Rubio. We all know the sad ending of who was one of the most important national Heroes of Mexico who was removed from power in 1911, by a terrible Revolution that lasted until 1918.

What happened then with those so beautiful cursed Jewels?

General Porfirio Diaz sent them on the spring of 1911 in a Steam Ship, before he departed from Mexico, carefully packed, the same that mysteriously sunk in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico before to arrive to the fist stop in its trip to Europe, New Orleans.

General Diaz died in exile in France in 1915 living in poverty and absolutely forgotten by Mexico, a country for which he was National Hero in the war against that same country that received him in disgrace. His remains have never returned to Mexico, due to the hatred that the PRI regime created around his memory in the political legend of the Revolution.

Now, the curse of the Oriental Treasure of Burma is just one example among other cursed famous Jewels that carried out terrible consequences for whoever took possession of them, including the fall of some of the most famous monarchs of History.

The Hope Diamond, the so called eye of Shiba, as well as the so famous Orloff Diamond, also called the Eye of Brahma, that were both stolen by French Jeweler Jean Baptiste Tavernier and by British soldiers, respectively, from a temples of India, before to be transported across Afghanistan and middle east, from where they came to France and Russia, are other classical examples.

You can check their story in the following links:

Other so famous examples are:

Delhi Purple Sapphire, who also brought terrible bad luck to who entered in his possession.

The Peregrine Pearl, that has carried out incredible misfortune specially to women, and many believe has not allowed Elizabeth Taylor to retain any marriage.

By the way, I don't want to scare no body, but remember that many Americans live right now in lands that were technically stolen from the Aborigines, the many nations that we use to call red skins.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/24/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:41 PM
Coincidentally, if there are two Presidents whose presidencies were rumoured to be controlled by their vicepresidents those are Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. All evidence suggests that this was the case: Reagan was out of the loop in Iran-Contra affair, but certainly Bush was in the loop, and Cheney was an extremely hands on VP by all accounts.
Maybe Reagan and W didn't die in office physically, but they might have died politically. Of course we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:04 AM
I for one do not rule out curses.
I doubt they are as simple as someone saying magic words that give you bad luck.

In the other 3 dimensions, we look at the relative properties of different coordinates and see topographical forms that will affect the way events at that location will play out.
If we could see across time the way we see across space I believe we would also see a topography- patterns of paths of least resistance and obstacles that change as you go down the path, and landmarks that would let you know what to expect ahead if you couldn't actually see ahead. I think that's how a curse really works- I think there's a pattern of interactions that fluctuate over time and make it very likely that certain kinds of adversity will come up at certain intervals.

For that reason, I think that Tecumseh's curse could be real, but could have been broken by a change in the properties of the presidency which made the pattern stop resulting in deaths.

Let's examine the deaths themselves
Harrison was elected for his military image and got pneumonia pretending not to be cold at his inauguration.
Lincoln's election was about slavery and so was his assassination.
Garfield was elected to keep Stalwart Republicans who wanted patronage instead of reform from backing Chestur A Arthur... He was shot for refusing a guy patronage and that made Arthur president.
McKinley was elected on Imperialism and protectionism- he was shot by a foreigner.
Harding was elected in by a conspiracy in the famous smoke filled room, and he died either of a conspiracy or heart disease
FDR was elected in 1940 just cause he'd been around forever already- he died of age.
Kennedy was elected by defeating Richard Nixon, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he was shot by Richard Nixon.
It seems like a lot of these deaths had something to do with the core principles of the victims- that would explain why they completely vanished after Kennedy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>