It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy miracle! Watch Virgin Mary's Lips 'MOVE' on Painting During Prayer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
How anyone can think ANYTHING in the RCC is genuine at this point is beyond me. IF there's anything supernatural going on here (and that's a big IF) then it's probably demonic.

Come out of her, my people!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

Yes, I have been to Medjugorje, back in 1993.

Ivan (one of the visionaries) came to NZ in the same year. At his event in Auckland a number if miracles were observed. I experienced two and witnessed a third healing happen to a young boy in the family sitting next to us. He started singing and the parents were obviously overjoyed and crying and hugging the boy and praising the Lord. I assume he was with deaf and / or dumb up to that point.

I along with a couple of thousand people saw a physical miracle in the sky - a wavy rainbow band at approximately 2 pm in a normal sky I.e. no rain clouds and perfectly sunny . It was a meteorological event that I've never seen before or since.

My second miracle was spiritual in nature and I can only describe it as feeling like a child being lifted up by its mother. I could see the crowd in church below me. Mary also spoke a few short but very meaningful to me at the time words to me.

And before the detractors attack, I am of sound mind and well above average intelligence. I am neither an alcoholic or a drug user either. You cannot tell me I imagined what I or the others, including members of my family experienced did not happen, because it did.

I am only interested in the who and why.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: Ignatian

Yes, I have been to Medjugorje, back in 1993.

Ivan (one of the visionaries) came to NZ in the same year. At his event in Auckland a number if miracles were observed. I experienced two and witnessed a third healing happen to a young boy in the family sitting next to us. He started singing and the parents were obviously overjoyed and crying and hugging the boy and praising the Lord. I assume he was with deaf and / or dumb up to that point.

I along with a couple of thousand people saw a physical miracle in the sky - a wavy rainbow band at approximately 2 pm in a normal sky I.e. no rain clouds and perfectly sunny . It was a meteorological event that I've never seen before or since.

My second miracle was spiritual in nature and I can only describe it as feeling like a child being lifted up by its mother. I could see the crowd in church below me. Mary also spoke a few short but very meaningful to me at the time words to me.

And before the detractors attack, I am of sound mind and well above average intelligence. I am neither an alcoholic or a drug user either. You cannot tell me I imagined what I or the others, including members of my family experienced did not happen, because it did.

I am only interested in the who and why.

I might not be able to tell you that you imagined it, but i know you did. Sorry. A wavy rainbow? Are you kidding me? This is the extent of your gods miracles? How about a REAL miracle? Saving some young kids and babies here on earth from starvation/rape/beatings/death etc....

A wavy rainbow!? That is beyond a joke my friend.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I might not be able to tell you that you imagined it, but i know you did. Sorry. A wavy rainbow? Are you kidding me? This is the extent of your gods miracles? How about a REAL miracle? Saving some young kids and babies here on earth from starvation/rape/beatings/death etc....

Non belief is acceptable, rudeness however is not.

Here are some links to records on the event that I was at. This was a real thing and there were over a thousand people present - the mass in the evening saw the Cathedral packed beyond it's capacity.

natlib.govt.nz... earch%5Bpath%5D=items

New Zealand (1993)
In early March, during an open air meeting at the Medjugorje Peace Centre in Auckland, New Zealand, at which a representative from Medjugorje was one of the speakers, a band of colours appeared in the sky, though not in rainbow formation. Later, outside the nearby Cathedral, members of the congregation noticed that the sun appeared to be changing colour, to be spinning and "jumping". These phenomena were also accompanied by a vision of the Virgin Mary in the sky.

miracles.mcn.org...

Bolded is what I saw - a wavy band of colours that looked like, but not the same as a rainbow. I was present in that crowd of which there would have been over 1,000 people. There is very little documentation on this day, but it happened in March 1993 and it was featured on live radio and TV on the day, There was also an article in a prominent Atheist leaning magazine about it and the wavy band thing we all saw. I think the name of the mag is either the Listener or Metro, I can't quite remember now.
edit on 24-7-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Non belief is acceptable, rudeness however is not.

Here are some links to records on the event that I was at. This was a real thing and there were over a thousand people present - the mass in the evening saw the Cathedral packed beyond it's capacity.

natlib.govt.nz... earch%5Bpath%5D=items

New Zealand (1993)
In early March, during an open air meeting at the Medjugorje Peace Centre in Auckland, New Zealand, at which a representative from Medjugorje was one of the speakers, a band of colours appeared in the sky, though not in rainbow formation. Later, outside the nearby Cathedral, members of the congregation noticed that the sun appeared to be changing colour, to be spinning and "jumping". These phenomena were also accompanied by a vision of the Virgin Mary in the sky.

miracles.mcn.org...

Bolded is what I saw - a wavy band of colours that looked like, but not the same as a rainbow. I was present in that crowd of which there would have been over 1,000 people. There is very little documentation on this day, but it happened in March 1993 and it was featured on live radio and TV on the day, There was also an article in a prominent Atheist leaning magazine about it and the wavy band thing we all saw. I think the name of the mag is either the Listener or Metro, I can't quite remember now.

if somethine like that actually happened it would have been documented on every news channel around the world. Mass delusion is a thing. Look it up. It happens

And i stand by my point that if a wavy rainbow in the sky is teh extent of your god then he is laughable.

"God...please stop these kids dying horribly from Ebola or beiong raped by soldiers for supernatural beliefs.."
"Hmmm...i wont do THAT, but check out this cool wavy rainbow i can create....woooooo.....wavy"

How anyone can take these "sightings" seriously is beyond me. You believe you saw what you saw, good for you. I dont believe you did and (nothing to do with you), im openly mocking your gods "miracles"

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That was beautiful, thank you for your testimony. You are blessed.

Who? Who do you think it was?
Why? What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian

Hmm..shame god doesnt bless suffering kids eh?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Who? Who do you think it was?

I only have two thoughts on who it might be;

1) The obvious - The Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. This is my default belief and I have no reason to really think otherwise

OR

2) Far less likely, but there are a couple of things about the day that I will share that could change my mind if there were more evidence (which I have not come across); Alien entities posing as her to pass on messages and utilising superior technology to impress us. No, I haved my lid, I do believe there is life out there in the cosmos beyond planet earth and I do believe some of it is more advanced than we are.

I make this extraordinary claim because one of my brothers (we are a typically large catholic family) stayed home that day. He did not want to attend but was interested enough to follow the events on the radio. At around 6 pm (When the main vision for Ivan was occurring at the Cathedral in Auckland city) he swears black and blue that there were reports on the radio that there was a giant UFO beaming light down on the Cathedral. At the same time there was supposedly a miracle with the sun - it was spinning and the Virgin Mary herself appeared in the carpark. I never saw these two things as I stayed inside the cathedral, so I am not going to vouch for them, but I know that people were pouring outside to see something before mass started.

The atmosphere was absolutely electric - I've never been in a crowd so filled with wonder, joy and absolute belief that God is real.

Why? What are your thoughts?

1) Mary was appearing to Ivan daily at that point so she was simply keeping her schedule.

2) She appeared to the people of NZ to give them blessings and healings. Those of us who were there that day will never forget what we saw and experienced. I was 19 at the time and it changed my life forever. I may have wandered far from mother church and there are day when I do wonder if God and religion is a giant construct and then I think back to that one day in Auckland and I know I cannot deny that there is a higher power of some sort out there and he / she cares about us very much.

Mary's messages are very simple - convert to a deeper faith, love God and live simply.

She is also prophesying dire world events - the more I think about this and some of the content of her messages, she is warning us that we are fouling our own nest and it is going to be our undoing, She sometimes hints of life in the future as having reverted to the days of horse and cart.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hmm..shame god doesnt bless suffering kids eh?

God is not a supernatural parent who is there to pick up after his wayward children every time they make a small mistake.

As humans we have the power to help the suffering children ourselves and the sin / shame is on our own heads for not doing anything about it.
edit on 24-7-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Speaking for myself, my older phone only zooms in camera mode, not video mode.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I can't imagine it being that hot in the dead of winter. I doubt they'd have a heater near a painting.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
With most of these kind of videos you have to watch them a couple times to actually see what the fuss is about, but I saw this on the first go this time.
It definatly looks like the lips are moving, but it could be CGI. Yeah that old chestnut seems to be the first thing that comes into my head. I guess I've been duped too many times.

It does really look like her lips are moving though. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Ceiling fans would probably not be running in the middle of winter.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is winter in Australia. People would be the opposite of hot and sweaty.

As for candles, which someone else mentioned, there are clearly none directly below the painting. The wall is very reflective and we can see two reflections that don't flicker.

Also, I noticed a flash of light darting in front of the painting around 0:30. It was noticeable if you look at Mary's right arm. I saw another one later.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

So if a woman came a long — popped in — and said, "Hi, here I am," you would believe she was Virgin Mary? Or would you want to see some proof, like, say, a miracle? Maybe you'd want to see an inanimate object move.

Obviously this is a poor quality video, but people have said they've seen it before, so now people can go in with better equipment, closer to the painting, and report on the details of the room, and see if there's anything to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I did notice the camera was moving, why is it these people just cannot think to brace the camera arm against something solid? like perhaps their head?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

"God...please stop these kids dying horribly from Ebola or beiong raped by soldiers for supernatural beliefs.."
"Hmmm...i wont do THAT, but check out this cool wavy rainbow i can create....woooooo.....wavy"

Even closer to home... "God, please stop church of Rome priests abusing children, and stop the management of the church of Rome hiding the kiddy fiddling priests and moving them around so they can fiddle with even more children"

"Hmmmmm....No, I will not do that, they can carry on with their child abuse but look at this cool wavy rainbow I made"!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill

Holy Cow!
Talk about obscure references, how did you get that? lol

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You and 3danimator have made your point loud and clear, and at this point you are doing nothing but mock. So why not move along if you can't add anything to the discussion?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join