It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel the Bern-ie Sanders

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
1% News Network is back with another edition, I'm starting to think they may fill a void when Mr Stewart hangs it up.

Despite the fun, you can tell the supporters have a lot more going on than any Republican Front Runner Supporters. (from what I've observed)

Anywho, Here we go, Sanders Surges in Polls: Who's Backing Bernie?

edit on 22-7-2015 by ugmold because: typo

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I Feel the Bern! Surge, Bernie, Surge!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He is electrifying.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
"There's a fire in my pants. Do you feel it?"

"I don't think I should."

I couldn't control myself at that part.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You took the words out of my mouth!

I've never been excited about a political candidate, but I am excited by Bernie!
edit on 22-7-2015 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He is electrifying.

Our new "messiah"! Don't deny that you'll be claiming that by the end of the election cycle!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Bernie alone can't do it.

I like him, but it's just more of the "one side is better than the other side".

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The man continues to poll 40-50 percentage points behind Hillary Clinton in every poll.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Don't take this the wrong way, but he looks a lot like the Democrat's version of Ron Paul... oodles of rabid support within very finely defined segments of the party, but next to zero mass appeal to the majority of the registered voters.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If Bernie ends up the D candidate, I will not be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The man continues to poll 40-50 percentage points behind Hillary Clinton in every poll.

Don't take this the wrong way, but he looks a lot like the Democrat's version of Ron Paul... oodles of rabid support within very finely defined segments of the party, but next to zero mass appeal to the majority of the registered voters.

Man, I hope you're wrong...he's gaining national attention and will be in the debates. I hope he can surge right past Hillary!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's now... Her lead is shrinking in several states.

The survey of likely Democratic caucusgoers showed Mrs. Clinton leading Mr. Sanders by a margin of 52 percent to 33 percent. While that remains a commanding lead, it is much narrower than a May poll that showed her with 60 percent support and him with 15 percent.

“Secretary Hillary Clinton should not be biting her fingernails over her situation in the Iowa caucus, but her lead is slipping and Senator Bernie Sanders is making progress against her,” said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of Quinnipiac’s poll.
Source

Of course, the same thing happened with Ron Paul. You may be right and I'm well aware of that. And I hope it's different. There's still time to hope.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bernie will get my vote in the primary. I don't think he has much of a chance at getting the Democratic nomination, but I can hope.

edit on 22-7-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Isn't Trump also trailing Clinton by roughly the same margin?

I was liking Walker but he changed that in the last couple of weeks. I do like Bernie and Paul. Paul just isn't doing anything to give himself a boost, I thought he would be among the leaders but he isn't.

Sanders is gaining on "the Hilary" but its a slow climb, but he is still the only candidate drawing big crowds. Can't wait for the debates.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If the same thing happens to him that happened to Paul in the primaries and convention then I expect the Democrats party to implode the same way the GOP did.

In the long run that should be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold Awesome! Feel the Beeernnnnnnn!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Don't rain on my parade....

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I sort of think this is different.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

"Oh Yes He Can!!!!!!" oh I couldn't resist!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

However in three swing states so far... he's neck and neck with Clinton. He continues to draw bigger and bigger crowds, the largest of any candidate. Keep in mind too there hasn't been any debates yet. Sadly the DNC is limiting the debates to a really low number, two I think. Bernie supports have petitioned for more.

Quinnipiac

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think Alan Grayson would be his perfect running mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join