It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
UPDATE

Peterson, a former state trooper, said earlier this week that Morgan would hear Clendennen’s examining trial and that of Drew David King, a biker from Dripping Springs, who also filed a motion to recuse Peterson, but that he would hear the other 16 examining trials filed in his court.

But on Thursday, Peterson said he decided to allow Morgan to hear those cases. He declined comment on why he changed his mind.

JP Peterson will hand over examining trials to visiting judge

Are the wheels of justice actually turning?

And there seems to be a bit of of legal manoeuvring going on as well; the article mentions trials being postponed and discussion of examing trials in order for the bikers' attorneys to be able to see the evidence sooner.

A retired judge is being brought in to see the cases, we shall see what there shall be.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The Aging Rebel

The above contains a transcript from one of the defendants during a preliminary hearing.

Seems to me to be a total waste of tax payers money holding this guy for as long as they did, not to mention an injustice.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Thanks for posting that.
This whole thing is doing nothing but absolutely prove that our Justice system is complete joke.

And that the media has no balls left.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yep, The Aging Rebel blog is one of the few sites out there that has been on this stinking pile since day one. I quoted the above-mentioned transcript in this post to my most recent thread about this miscarriage of justice.

I don't ride, but I do see an overabundance of government excess and downright criminal actions on the part of those who are charged with upholding the law of the land aimed at those who do.

See any of the following threads for further information and discussion on this topic:

The Book of Waco

"somewhat involved in criminal activity,"

Corruption, Collusion & Cover-ups in the Waco Biker Shooting

Autopsies released in Twin Peaks biker deaths

JP Peterson removed from Hewitt biker’s case

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

Waco police detective named foreman of grand jury that may hear Twin Peaks cases

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's a great post, fella. The more I read about waco the more depressing it all is.

Thanks for the links too. I had no idea there were so many threads

I'll give them a read during the breaks in my day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join