It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

If it's an operation and it's a biker gang, it's most likely ATF.

Everything in the rest of your comment is just another typical rant and diatribe. Oaths and such

@ OP - it's truly just one thing after another with this case, isn't it? Is there any single aspect of it that has been handled properly and by the book? I can't recall seeing anything, myself. The whole thing has been over the top since literally day one.

As far as bikers? They're people like anybody else. Some are criminals. Some aren't. They're not all one thing or the other, aside from "dudes that love to ride."

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Why so few flags on this?
This is the largest round up and incarceration of innocent Americans since the 2004 Republican national convention.
Not to mention slaughter of innocents by police but hey, whatever.
They were rough-looking bikers and got what they deserve right?
As for Waco after slaughtering the Branch Dravidians this was small potatoes.
There is something seriously evil with that town.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Wow, you really don't have a clue, do you?

My father was one of those "hard core" bikers. Rode with a club. Yep, not all of them were nice guys. Max, 20% would beat you up if you "insulted" them.
The other 80%? Kept the 20 in line, rode for charity, went out of their way to be just good guys.

So don't paint them all with the same brush, it makes you look foolish.

Maybe you should stop watching DVD's of sons of anarchy?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24
a reply to: slapjacks

Got nothing for any biker gang . Not a teenage gang, that don't know better! Middle aged bitches that are cowards!!
I did not say "outlaws" I said out law bikers . But it's the same.

Wow. You know this how? Do you personally know each and every biker arrested and/or in attendance at the event? And their criminal history? Do you personally know each and every detail of the event and its aftermath? Do you personally know each and every LEO involved and their specific participation in the event? Do you personally know each and every court official involved? Every investigator? Every forensic examiner? Have you personal knowledge of the forensic evidence of each and every death?

Of course not. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading this knows it. You've said far more about yourself than about any of these bikers... Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Suppression of evidence to the media or any other sources is common legal practice while a trial is on. If the court was to dismiss this video evidence while the trial was on then that does raise a lot of questions about a fair trial. Once all the proceedings are over then any suppression orders are generally lifted, but not always.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I expect we'll be seeing lots of settlements with confidentiality and non-disclosure and non-disparagement clauses. That's how things are done nowadays. Make it impossible for the little guy to fight fair or get any justice, then throw them some scraps and demand their silence.

The truth has become illegal.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Can't believe so many on ATS is this naive Biker GANG !
They sell drugs,launder money ,extort and murder!
FACTS
edit on 22-7-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Glad to see you in the thread!

Take a look at this video, specifically the 42:37 mark. Is that or is that not evidence being planted by the person in the orange shirt by the white car in the upper left hand corner of the frame?

There is nothing there at before, then after the person comes and bends down, there is an object on the ground. The resolution of the video makes it difficult to determine what the object is, but it is pretty clearly not there prior to the person reaching down and then it is there after the fact. A little while later, another officer comes along and places and evidence marker at the same spot.

The evidence marker goes down at around 120:29 or so.
edit on 22-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If it was a inner city gang, The responses would be way different!

SMDH

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm mobile, so there's not much I can say about what it is but I see what you're talking about. Some sort of dark object seems to appear out of nowhere.

I'm wondering what the uniformed officer is doing just before the guy in the orange shirt walks over to him. Can anybody clear that up? Because he bends down in almost the same spot and does....something? I thought perhaps something was on the ground when he bent over but again, I'm mobile and I can't tell for sure.

It would be nice to get that evidence tag somehow and see what the evidence sheet says it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24

Can't believe so many on ATS is this naive Biker GANG !
They sell drugs,launder money ,extort and murder!
FACTS

Okay. Fair enough... because I can't believe anyone is so arrogant or ignorant as to judge a whole group of people for the bad behavior of a few. Let me help shatter your delusions.

For example, this biker gang is pretty awesome:

The Patriot Guard Riders

Our Mission “The Patriot Guard Riders is a 100% Volunteer, Federally registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization which ensures dignity and respect at memorial services honoring Fallen Military Heroes, First Responders and Honorably Discharged Veterans.”

For many grieving military families, who sacrificed a loved one in service to this country, those bikers were a godsend when they needed them most.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The Patriot Guard Riders, they were not there!
They would not hang out with the likes that were there!
GANGS not clubs !
Look up the criminal history of the gangs that were there!
edit on 22-7-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Like these guys?

Texas Confederation of Clubs and Independents

The group that organized this political gathering to discuss pending legislation pertinent to motorcycle riders and other common interests?

Or these guys?

The Christian Motorcyclists Association

Many articles also refer to a military veterans motorcycle club in attendance, but I haven't found a specific name or website.

Were there some biker thugs there? Of course, as you would expect in any group gathering if any type. But not all were thugs...

Those involved in criminal wrongdoing which contributed to the deaths need to have the book thrown at them... the right way. No one else.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

One last time !
GANGS not club
Get it !

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Your'e right, that guy in the orange drops what looks like a pistol behind the car tire.
Great catch!
Shouldn't take many things like that to get the blame placed where it belongs.
On the Feds.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Watching on my monitor, I can easily see the guy in the orange shirt place the item in question.

I also watched from about 38
o or so on and see the guy in orange coming from right under where the camera is and before he goes over to where he places the item on the ground, motions back to what could be people just outside of camera range and seems to say something to them.

During the time before the guy in orange walks out from under the camera, a couple different people can be seen taking cell phone videos but no one is present when the item is dropped. Tinfoil hat says they were told to go back inside whilst the item was placed so as not to arouse suspicion.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What about the uniform that's right there where the guy in orange drops the item? Can you tease that out at all?

Good catch, by the way.

edit on 22-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Left out a word

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's the same officer who places the evidence marker a bit later on.

The guy in orange walks over to him and puts his hand on his shoulder in a very companionable way which seems to be giving support just before the item is placed on the ground.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Gotcha. Suspect as all hell man. Do you know if anybody else has picked up on it? As in have you seen anybody else not on ATS talking about it...?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Several posts and comments on it here.

Specifically the comments in this post and a few good ones here in this post.

This particular post also has some very interesting information, to whit:

Strother agreed to release video shot by the Twin Peaks restaurant to San Antonio attorney Jay Norton. Norton is not subject to a gag order. Strother has also ordered the release of video from pole cameras installed at the Twin Peaks restaurant by the Texas Department of Public Safety sometime before the gunfight on May 17. Strother also agreed to allow defense attorneys to see video shot at the scene by body cameras worn by police who were there.
all emphases mine in the above excerpt.

Been looking for another source regarding the pole cameras, but have not yet found anything.
edit on 22-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join