It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Conspiracy puzzle.. maybe someone can offer pointers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Pipelines:

​Putin: €2bn Russia-Greece gas deal will help Athens pay its debt
Published time: 20 Jun, 2015 12:09

On Friday, Russia and Greece signed a deal to set up a joint company for the construction of the Turkish Stream pipeline across Greek territory that will supply 47 billion cubic meters of gas a year.

Greece's Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, who was in St. Petersburg Friday, said, "I'm here because I believe that the role of a country that wants to explore its potential to succeed, [should] have a multi-dimensional policy in its relations with countries."
Russian energy minister Alexander Novak said the gas deal took the relationship between the two countries to "a new level."

According to a Russian report, the new gas pipeline -- which will bypass Ukraine -- will cost roughly two billion euros ($2.3 billion) and will be completed by 2019. The costs will be covered by Russia, with the understanding that Greece will repay its pipeline debts later.
Russia may offer Greece discounted gas. Greece could also earn revenue from gas transmission fees.

money.cnn.com...

edit on 26-7-2015 by dontmindme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
STRANGE BEDFELLOWS: TURKEY OFFERS GREECE AID TO REMEDY FINANCIAL CRISIS
The Associated Press
by FRANCES MARTEL
1 Jul 2015
Multiple factions within the Turkish government have expressed a willingness to help the Greek government repay its debts to the European Union, from a general statement by Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu that Turkey will do “whatever we can” to help Greece to the nation’s leftist party suggesting a massive loan to the Greek government in solidarity.

“We are ready to do whatever we can in terms of cooperation in tourism, energy and trade,” Davutoglu said in remarks this week regarding the Greece’s default to the IMF, marking the first time a developed country has defaulted. “We want Greece to be strong… Therefore, Turkey will be positive toward any proposal for cooperation,” Davutoglu said. The Turkish PM also announced that a Turkish delegation would be traveling to Greece to negotiate on trade and development.

The statement followed a meeting between the Turkish and Greek foreign ministers in which increased trade cooperation was a major topic. In a statement, the Greek Foreign Ministry described the meeting as “very warm,” noting that the Turkish foreign minister “assured [Greek Foreign Minister] Mr. Kotzias of the solidarity of the Turkish people and the political and state leadership of Turkey with the Greek government’s efforts to reach a mutually beneficial agreement with its partners in the eurozone.”

In addition to the Turkish government, currently ruled by the Islamist Justice and Development Party (AKP), the largely Kurdish leftist Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP), one of the bigger winners of last month’s parliamentary elections, has issued multiple statements urging Greece to work with Turkey to pay their European debts. “We are together with the Greek people and their government in their struggle for justice, equality and democracy and against austerity,” the party said in an official statement.

Ertuğrul Kürkçü, an HDP representative in Parliament, took that solidarity one step further, urging the Turkish Parliament to make a $1.6 billion loan to Greece in order for the nation to make their latest payment to the EU and IMF. “Turkey can undertake 1.6 billion euro debt that Greece needs to pay. It is the biggest help that Turkey can do for its neighbor when times are tough. In exchange, it will earn the friendship of Greek people; turn the Aegean Sea into a sea of peace,” he stated, adding that Turkey had spent $1.9 billion in humanitarian aid in 2013, and that such a loan would be little different from that expenditure. “Turkey’s resources are sufficient enough to make this aid to Greece. This support can also be offered to Greece as zero interest loan,” he concluded.

The HDP, representing both Turkish interests and a variety of minorities including Christians, leftists, and feminists, is considered an ideological ally of the Coalition of the Radical Left (Syriza), currently governing Greece. The outpouring of support to Greece from Turkey is a historical anomaly, however, as the Washington Post explains:

Through an armed insurrection, Greece won its independence from the Ottomans — from Istanbul rule — in 1821. A century later, amid the bloody struggles that followed the collapse of the Ottoman Empire and the birth of the modern Turkish republic, hundreds of thousands of people on both sides of new national borders would be forced to quit their homes and relocate. The Mediterranean island of Cyprus also has been a source of territorial dispute between Greece and Turkey since the 1960s, with a Turkish-Cypriot republic in the northern part of the island recognized only by Turkey.

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has attempted multiple agreements with Greek creditors in the past 48 hours, including sending a letter to the EU and IMF that appears to suggest Syriza is “prepared to accept” terms previously rejected that would require the Greek government to curb its expenditures. The letter followed a request for a third bailout that would have carried Greece through the next two years and was immediately rejected by all parties involved. German Chancellor Angela Merkel has also rejected the second letter, arguing that the creditors cannot make any deals with Greece until July 5, when Tsipras has scheduled a referendum on whether Greece should accept the terms proposed by the EU and IMF. German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble echoed this sentiment, suggesting there is “no basis” for further negotiations with Greece at the moment.

In a televised speech, Tsipras urged the Greek people to consider voting “no,” which would reject the EU’s terms. “Those who say ‘no’ means leaving the euro knowingly lied,” Tsipras asserted, suggesting that a “no” vote would represent “a return to the Europe of values” and “an aim towa

Multiple factions within the Turkish government have expressed a willingness to help the Greek government repay its debts to the European Union, from a general statement by Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu that Turkey will do “whatever we can” to help Greece to the nation’s leftist party suggesting a massive loan to the Greek government in solidarity.

“We are ready to do whatever we can in terms of cooperation in tourism, energy and trade,” Davutoglu said in remarks this week regarding the Greece’s default to the IMF, marking the first time a developed country has defaulted. “We want Greece to be strong… Therefore, Turkey will be positive toward any proposal for cooperation,” Davutoglu said. The Turkish PM also announced that a Turkish delegation would be traveling to Greece to negotiate on trade and development.

The statement followed a meeting between the Turkish and Greek foreign ministers in which increased trade cooperation was a major topic. In a statement, the Greek Foreign Ministry described the meeting as “very warm,” noting that the Turkish foreign minister “assured [Greek Foreign Minister] Mr. Kotzias of the solidarity of the Turkish people and the political and state leadership of Turkey with the Greek government’s efforts to reach a mutually beneficial agreement with its partners in the eurozone.”

In addition to the Turkish government, currently ruled by the Islamist Justice and Development Party (AKP), the largely Kurdish leftist Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP), one of the bigger winners of last month’s parliamentary elections, has issued multiple statements urging Greece to work with Turkey to pay their European debts. “We are together with the Greek people and their government in their struggle for justice, equality and democracy and against austerity,” the party said in an official statement.

Ertuğrul Kürkçü, an HDP representative in Parliament, took that solidarity one step further, urging the Turkish Parliament to make a $1.6 billion loan to Greece in order for the nation to make their latest payment to the EU and IMF. “Turkey can undertake 1.6 billion euro debt that Greece needs to pay. It is the biggest help that Turkey can do for its neighbor when times are tough. In exchange, it will earn the friendship of Greek people; turn the Aegean Sea into a sea of peace,” he stated, adding that Turkey had spent $1.9 billion in humanitarian aid in 2013, and that such a loan would be little different from that expenditure. “Turkey’s resources are sufficient enough to make this aid to Greece. This support can also be offered to Greece as zero interest loan,” he concluded.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

?

no need to get to it just adding so I don't forget

www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw love the song you used as a reference elsewhere
out of context of the way u used it there

the offspring - You gonna go far, kid

"With a thousand lies 
And a good disguise 
Hit ‘em right between the eyes 
Hit ‘em right between the eyes 
When you walk away 
Nothing more to say 
See the lightning in your eyes 
See ‘em running for their lives 

Slowly out of line 
And drifting closer in your sights 
So play it out I’m wide awake 
It’s a scene about me 
There’s something in your way 
And now someone is gonna pay 
And if you can’t get what you want 
Well it’s all because of me"
edit on 27-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dontmindme

confusing news

future pipelines # of topic to the OP ATM as someone said here this always changes
did want some answer but yeah this is a guessing game
# agree with reverbs (lol u always end up being right)

on top contrary to that

ok I read two articles on this Greece Turkey Russia deal

One says it is singed that particular media states that
One says it is not because Turkey didn't agree with price

Russia’s big plan to build the Turkish Stream might have hit a snag as Russia and Turkey can’t agree on gas prices.

www.bloomberg.com...

??????? are there any life news from any of these conferences ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
+*Borowed and artached ref from :

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Thank goodness for that.

On the transponders,I was thinking about 911 and possibly MH370-although they may have been manually disabled if that is possible.
There have also been reports of aircraft avionics being hacked,although I admit I don't know if that includes the ability to disable transponders.
www.cruxialcio.com...

Interesting ok I like this one and the thread
I am keeping this as a note in... worth looking into

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Ok.. Somewhere I wanted to go with this.

Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners
1 Dec 2006

Boeing last week received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a predetermined landing location.

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.

Aside from the safety and security aspects of having such a system, Boeing sees it as a preventative measure: “Once the automatic control system provided by the present invention is initiated, no one on board the air vehicle is capable controlling the flight to the air vehicle, such that it would be useless for anyone to threaten violence in order to gain control the air vehicle.”

Oh boo..

Old links disappearing on me..

Here is Operation Northwoods:

nsarchive.gwu.edu...

I wish I could grab text from the PDF, but I cannot..
It's quite telling how the US thought about acting, and does act..

Including remote controlled planes..

I'll type out ONE section..

READ IT.. 1962..

An aircraft at Eglin AFB should be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying craft will descend to a minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to it's original status. The drone aircraft will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" signal stating it is under attack by a cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by the destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO stations in the western hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

Sound at all familiar to ANYTHING... ??
edit on 27-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The hacking of critical systems in an airplane could not be totally excluded, as well as any other electronic system. A report filed on the US Federal Register website indicates that Boeing has implemented additional security measures on the 777 series of aircrafts five months ago to prevent onboard hacking of critical computer systems.

USA Government and the federal aviation rule 18/11/2013

www.federalregister.gov... ronic-system

does the link open?

edit: if then no wonder this is shhhhhut up .. not good for plane ticket sales
anyway
lolzies
boo as in

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Sound at all familiar to ANYTHING... ??

no
I can't even read that
the words are too complex
and ur head too
no I don't get it

you know the thing above
not just that but
the whole thread
that is the ? I wanted to look at later

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I'm trying to find articles..
European countries wouldn't allow the Boeing anti terror controls on their airplanes..
Especially France.

This was after 9/11.. And Boeing was like this will prevent another 9/11. And France said this just makes the plane even more hackable from the ground if you give it the ability to override the pilots and be controlled from the ground, by the "good guys."

Hard for me find things I hardly remember.

EDIT at above post..

It says USA had plans in 1962 all the way to Joint Chiefs of Staff to fly a REMOTE CONTROLLED plane that was the actual airliner, and have it blow up, in mid air by radio control, pretending it's the one that has "passengers" on it..

In order to go to war with Cuba.

They would fly a copy of a MIG behind it, and send a distress out, that proved a Cuban MIG attacked the plane right before it was blown up.

Missing airplanes.
Drone airplanes..
9/11
Ukraine.
Malaysia.

Now sounding familiar?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

not sure why the quote thing is not working

I'm trying to find articles..
European countries wouldn't allow the Boeing anti terror controls on their airplanes..
Especially France.

This was after 9/11.. And Boeing was like this will prevent another 9/11. And France said this just makes the plane even more hackable from the ground if you give it the ability to override the pilots and be controlled from the ground, by the "good guys."

look no need the guy who worked for Boeing who had the password to those controls "from the ground "

got sacked immediately after that
memory yes no proof no point even looking right now

I am assuming he got sacked for wanting to open his mouth
It will be a while till he feels safe to talk
I doubt he will talk publicly

MAYBE he will join ATS and add it as Conshiracy " lol

lol ok
then Contsritrary instead of that spello

:stop:

not if it sounds familiar
but it is more like logical recap

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

You said my words were hard to read. That federal register link about the design features on certain boeings...
Grr.

Anyway.

www.federalregister.gov... ronic-system
11/18/2013...

The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models. This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants

the conclusion is just that the new planes are vulnerable to hacking because the systems involving in flight entertainment are connected to the same systems for flight controls ?

And so they need to have new protocols to prevent hacking..
Not much of a conclusion.

Lucky for me I am no one who knows anything.
But I do remember..
Connect dots lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

when common sense is derailed beyond recognition

if I didnt have to reverse millions of lies speculations and wrong information
lol

u make sense easy
is just that you always have to doubt yourself
I mean come the fvck on you can't be possibly this psychotic to believe any of the things in your head
is just closet monster he is imaginary now go back to bed and don't be silly

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
nvm off topic..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

you know the thing above was

ok I said this
anyone reading per chance ignore my chat to reverbs

ok here it is this is my hoax chick flick girlknows nothing movie plot

to the hack now don't be technical with me lol I don't know what is what like ur roof story. I only imagine what the parts u mentioned possibly do. and maybe to the topic u are saying the same thing who knows at this point I am still unsure

movie plot:

boeing has automatic acces from ground to control panel via satellites and acars
they take over the plane right?

staring myself lol will adjust myself into character "she"

everytime my love travels oversees
it is our love thing to do that he sends me a text when he boards and buckles up
he knows she always worries those buckles don't work

he kisses her goodbye by the gate and tells her he will sand her the text and puts his blackberry in pocket

so she waits no text
she hears plane is ready to start take of in 5min
still no text so she calls no signal phone sends a tone disconnected
plane takes of

she remembers something her and her lover joked about arm in arm looking at the plane getting ready
he laughed that the planes cargo plane is so under surveillanced he could easily throw her along with the laugage bags and take her with him

they see a man walking towards a plane carying 5 small boxes into the plane
they laughed because
those boxes look exactly like the thing she wanted to buy on eBay
because her boy is obsessed too much with one crazy conspiracy forum

Dolmio creates pepper grinder which powers down Wifi in order to have a tech-free dinner
Dolmio has turned to technology to help defeat the scourge of screen-obsessed children with the launch of its Pepper Hacker, a pepper grinder which powers down TVs, shut off Wifi and mobile apps in an effort to end dinner time distractions.
“Dolmio wanted us to reconnect families at dinnertime, so naturally we crossed a pepper cracker with something like an EMP (one of those electromagnetic bomb things that knocks out anything technical) and created the Dolmio Pepper Hacker. Seriously, we did.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
nvm off topic..

I dont like when u delete something I didnt read yet

now I am kind of freaking out you misread what I wrote
just to clear my vague

I meant that it is hard to have a clean discussion about any of this
so I am sorry
I will have to ask over and over
want to make sure I know what page we are at
and non eng if we are actually reading the same thing
if I am unsure I ll ask u
and hope it I wont annoy u
but u know the way I always say it
I will be vague don't want to come across "needy?" lol ok €¥•

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

There is a reason for this discusting derailed fib
mh370 pilot

Police hunt mystery woman who made final phone call to doomed jet captain as first picture emerges of his estranged wife and family

quick sum up # that he received as he sat in cockpit before they took off
the call was traced to this woman surprise surprise who bought a sim card with fake id
shops have no cameras either lol that pilot son of cheating husband feels guilty so he kills himself for destroying his family smth like that right? or even better he is KGB for sure

By Simon Parry
23:40 22 Mar 2014, updated 21:43 23 Mar 2014

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

so you know there was a call
no one would question if the phones worked

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

MH370
Ok that is messed up..
About the untraceable SIM card and cellphone, and woman with fake ID.. Last call to the pilot right before take off.
Flight simulators with supposed deleted flight paths by the pilot, that showed landings all over including diego garcia..

But then they just had to go here:

The Mail on Sunday revealed last week that Zaharie is an avid supporter of opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim, a distant relative, and may have attended a controversial court hearing where Anwar was jailed for five years. It took place only a few hours before the flight.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tml

The same guy from page one, that I first commented on in my correction, that I was saying Soros probably did not take a liking to.

And your movie plot.. Kind of catchy.
I hope you made it up, because I like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

one moment

lol yeah I put in the op wrong guy is who I meant
I put in the guy who jailed him

nah the support yeahbla not a motive people were buying

and yeah lol

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

the characters yes
the plot not so much
I like to think anyway
can even give evidence to it

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

The same guy from page one, that I first commented on in my correction, that I was saying Soros probably did not take a liking to.

well yeah that is what I meant with my addition to it

Malaysian police have raided the HQ of a state-controlled investment fund at the centre of a major corruption scandal engulfing the country’s embattled prime minister, Najib Razak.

Razak is facing mounting calls to resign after a Wall Street Journal report last week about debt-laden state fund 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) alleged that nearly $700m (£456m) went into his bank accounts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join