It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Conspiracy puzzle.. maybe someone can offer pointers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Niiice!! Id hire you for lobbyism!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

ok no i am dull.. this is was in my head. sorry these things.. is all “boy” stuff

Again I remember Turkey almost ditching NATO..

Now they have terrorist at their doorstep so they kind of don’t have a choice not?

the Greece and Turkey
again my memory is so bad so i just go with what I remember

Cyprus became suddenly the place to be. If you go for holidays it is(was?) the hot spot. hard to get in to work but the wages were ridiculously high

I do understand why Greece would be paranoid

so what is this again about

ok the new gas ? why don’t they just do it together rather then fight over it
would that be cheaper?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The tensions between Greece and Turkey are not recent. They are part of the millennial history of both nations. And they are still active nowadays, just consider the case of Cyprus as an example.

The original pipeline project between Russia and Greece was planned through Bulgaria, not Turkey.
It was ditched in 2014 after opposition from the Bulgaria and the EU (already/once again ...), see project South Stream.

The projects backed by the US and the EU are the Trans Adriatic pipeline and the Nabucco pipeline.
Currently, the only natural gas pipeline project that is really being build is the Trans-Anatolian pipeline. Once completed (2018 ?), it will connect further East with the South Caucasus pipeline running through Georgia and Azerbaijan

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I just got up but I wanted to remind some people about Turkey. Greece.. NATO.. Israel.

New Tech Lets Turkish Planes Label Israel Enemy
First Published: 9/13/2011, 1:00 PM

In yet another sign of the deterioration in Israel-Turkish ties, Turkey’s Star Gazete reported Tuesday that the military is installing new technology that will allow warplanes and ships to target Israeli vessels. Previously, Turkish planes, ships and submarines used American technology, which automatically classified Israeli equipment as “friendly.”

Great news: Turks to change IFF designation for Israel so they can shoot faster
SEPTEMBER 14, 2011

Turkish air force will be fitting its F-16 fighter jets with new IFF systems, which will not treat the signal from an Israeli IFF transponder as friendly, and will thus facilitate more efficient attack.

This consideration is hardly abstract: Israel has participated in a number of NATO-sponsored exercises in the last several years, including air and sea exercises in the Aegean Sea. It is no accident that Turkey has announced retrofitting her air force’s IFF systems, and planning to do so with her ships and submarines, a few days after Israel and Greece signed a military cooperation agreement.

The Turkish announcement was also made two weeks before the target date for offshore oil drilling to begin south of Cyprus, in the area where Cyprus and Israel have established a maritime claims agreement.

The IFF modification for Israel is one Turkey couldn’t direct at Greece without burning all her bridges, but there is certainly an element of Turkey seeking to drive a wedge between Greece and Israel.

edit on 23-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

edit on 23-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I like Reese, but if you're in Australia, Vegamite will suffice.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: reverbs

I see wow
Where was I ???

honestly crazy mad psychotic
bleh

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

So are the Israelis trying to go after the Turks, with the Greeks on their side, just to make sure they mess up the NATO alliance ? This is speculative, but it will be worth keeping an eye on the upcoming diplomatic relations between the Turks and the Israelis.

Now the Turks themselves are playing with fire, they prevent the NATO alliance to provide too much support to the Kurds and thus, the only armed militants on the ground to fight ISIS properly are the Shia militias backed by Iran. The recent terror action at their Syrian border will probably help them change their minds when it come to prevent the smuggling of weapons and fuel through their border which remains ATM one of the main entry gate to the Islamic state from Europe.

OMG OK this makes now supper gross sense

ok what

New Tech Lets Turkish Planes Label Israel Enemy
First Published: 9/13/2011, 1:00 PM

since or even before 2011 ?

when will this stop
edit on 23-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here is a map I just drew a little on for help in showing why Turkey.
So this doesn't stop until. . .
Until everything else does..
East and West, and "Middle east" all meet at turkey.

Let us not forget that it seemed likely the chemical weapons set off in Syria came out of Turkey..

Turkish Official: “Chemical Weapons Sent From Turkey to Syria”
September 06, 2013

Turkish prosecutors indict Syrian rebels for seeking chemical weapons
September 14, 2013

A court indictment by the Turkish prosecutors into the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian rebels has once again highlighted fears this week that sarin toxic gas was used by the opposition and not the Assad government.

The prosecutor in the Turkish city of Adana has issued a 132-page indictment, alleging that six men of the al-Qaeda-linked al-Nusra Front and Ahrar ash-Sham tried to seek out chemicals with the intent to produce the nerve agent, sarin gas, a number of Turkish publications reported.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Six degrees of secrecy anyone?

I believe that on some level some officials are leading the sniffer dogs astray. Sniffer dogs are good at following a specific trail, and if you retrace your tracks and cross your paths enough then then sniffer dogs will lose the scent and will end up where they started and the perpetrators will make their escape.

I believe that's how some high level officials get away with what they have done-they leave a convoluted trail behind them that uses a myriad of loopholes and proxies to cover their tracks.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

for what but

this is a bit too much

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Reverbs

for what but

this is a bit too much

Ever play Risk the board game?

One team has most of the board at the moment.
Anyone siding outside of that banking system... Anyone.
Anyone siding with Russia in any deals.. Anyone.

For what?
I do not understand.
It all seems so stupid.
I'd have to be psycho to get it.

Greece Begins The Great Pivot Toward Russia
01/28/2015

Is Turkey Turning Towards a Full Eurasian Pivot?
Wed, Feb 25, 2015

Turkey’s flirtation with purchasing non-NATO-compatible Chinese missiles to complement its planned air defense system indicates that Ankara may be preparing for a grander non-Western policy pivot in the future

Any way to avoid world war?
Maybe if the financial people stopped playing games.
Or is it all on purpose?
yikes.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Six degrees of secrecy anyone?

I believe that on some level some officials are leading the sniffer dogs astray. Sniffer dogs are good at following a specific trail, and if you retrace your tracks and cross your paths enough then then sniffer dogs will lose the scent and will end up where they started and the perpetrators will make their escape.

I believe that's how some high level officials get away with what they have done-they leave a convoluted trail behind them that uses a myriad of loopholes and proxies to cover their tracks.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This was just on the top of the front page and now it's not even on the front page.....weird.....

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

I think topics fall off after 24 hours or something like that.
If you are talking about the Live page..

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I did some digging on C-S Aviation. It presented me with a lot of information. Check it out !

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-7-2015 by stdscf12 because: A

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
From munchkin land you follow the yellow brick road, it will lead you to the emerald city, and along the way and after a time and some adventures with some interesting friends a scarecrow, a tin man, a cowardly lion, you will come to the great ol grand wizard of oz. After which and a bit of smoke and mirror show, you click you heals together and insensitively repeat...There's no place like home, there's no place like home. Oh the things you people create then are surprised at latter.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Running threw emotional, mixed, overwhelmed feelings right now.. I don't know how to respond to this never mind the information..

One: how the hell do I thank you guys
Two: right now I am actually kind of freaked out. how do you guys know so much ?

Need to hide under a bed for a bit when I get back to reality.. upfront thank you.. respect.. keep me in mind pls if you can I want to talk more if you still want to tell me things.. This is just too 'good' (kind of twisted metaphor for this topic but hopefully you feel  how I mean it). crap what the hell are u doin to me you abnormal folk btw are you people even real for gods sake. ok roger out (are those the words?) btw don't answer that lol yes i am a weird freak. I shhhut up now

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is a great thread, very informative about the east mediterrean situation which is (at least in the west mediterrean) concealed from the public scrutiny.

Turkey is the key in every pipeline project regardless of the supply. I would expect a lot of pressures from multiple parties on them and wouldn't surprise me the slightest if the situation escalate there if things in Syria are going to stall. We're seeing already this process at work with alleged support by turks to ISIS and a lot support from the west to Kurds.

All in all, the plan is to destabilize the EU to force an agreement on removing Assad and favouring the Qatar-Turkey pipeline rather than the caspian one. Don't forget the problems in Georgia a few years ago and the issues that Azerbaijan and Armenia are fearing. All these countries are a big part of the supply pipeline that would connect to the Nabucco.

So there are 2 big "energy highways", one to Turkey from east or south, and one from Turkey to Europe passing through different states. In any case, except in the now abandoned South Stream, they play the biggest role.

Keep up with the great work.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

thank you for the addition

suddently this thread (adding on the pieces) and actually the whole thing in reality

reminds me of

edit on 24-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join