It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Conspiracy puzzle.. maybe someone can offer pointers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well it is more like puzzle pieces I can’t really put together. I know you are familiar with those so maybe you can point me to more info, old threads, correct me hoax me etc.

G.Soros - mh370/ mh17- Israel- 9/11- Malaysia back to Mr. Soror I think i forgot to add in this sentence heaps.

Lets start here:

# George Soros

known as "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" because of his short sale of US$10 billion worth of pounds, giving him a profit of $1 billion during the 1992 Black Wednesday UK currency crisis.‪ Soros is one of the 30 richest people in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Soros: Europe must bail out Ukraine to beat Putin
Billionaire investor George Soros has called on European officials to urgently boost their efforts to support the Ukrainian economy, to help contend with the threat posed by Russia to the European economy.

www.cnbc.com...

George Soros’s foundation has funded personnel working in the Kenema bioweapons lab at the focus of the Ebola outbreak, and which is about to be closed, apparently amid an investigation.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

# Planes

Mh370: Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 EH6(ER) reg. no: 9M MRO

aviation-safety.net...

Mh17: Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 EH6(ER) reg. no: 9M MRD

The description of the accident for this one is poor.

aviation-safety.net...

Twin plane Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 EH6(ER) reg. no: 9M MRI has been kept out of regular service inside Tel Aviv Airport in Israel hidden and stored away since Oct 13.

A twin Boeing was sold to GA Telesis and relicensed from reg. no: 9M MRI to N105GT-GA-Telesis

www.planespotters.net...

Boeing delivered plane over to the Israeli government using leasing company Alafco without a purchase order.

www.alafco-kw.com...

MH17:
At least six passengers who died on board the crashed Malaysia Airlines plane were travelling to a major international Aids conference.

www.bbc.com...

WHO spokesman Glenn Thomas
Thomas was also the coordinator of the media and was involved in the investigations that were bringing to light the issue of trial operations of Ebola virus in the laboratory of biological weapons at the hospital in Kenema.

osnetdaily.com...

# Israel

Military technology: Laser weapons get real

The Boeing prototypes designed in Israel is just one of several such weapons developed in recent years largely thanks to the advent of relatively cheap, portable and robust lasers that generate their beams using optical fibres.

www.nature.com...

# 9/11

Abdol Moabery CEO and Founder GA Telesis LLC is one of the world’s largest commercial aerospace firms with over $1.0 billion in assets under management.

www.gatelesis.com...

Previously, Mr. Moabery served as Executive Vice President of Aviation Systems International, Inc., and as Director of Marketing and Sales at C-S Aviation Services, Inc. Soros’s now bankrupted and liquidated company.

He also served in the the U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Reserve. He serves as a Trustee of Florida Atlantic University.

www.bloomberg.com...

Before and after September 2001, Moabery was executive manager of SkyWatch™
Manned Mobile Surveillance System, Elevated, Highly Mobile Security Solutions. Vantage point is everything when it comes to surveillance. SkyWatch™ mobile observation towers provide a high level platform for an array of surveillance options. Every portable tower includes the basics for the comfort and safety of the officer inside through adjustable heat and air conditioning, tinted sliding glass windows and comfortable seating. And no matter the application, only one person is required to set up and deploy a unit.

The SkyWatch portable surveillance tower can easily be relocated and is rugged enough to handle even the most primitive off-road conditions. Add: Like a terrorist attack on twin towers

www.flir.com...

Additionally.. The Boeing corporate vice-president for Southeast Asia is Ralph Boyce. Prior to joining Boeing, Boyce was a Foreign Service officer with the U.S. Department of State for 31 years. He served as the U.S. ambassador to Thailand from January 2005 to December 2007. Before that, he was ambassador to Indonesia from October 2001 to October 2004 and deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asia and Pacific Affairs from August 1998 to July 2001.

www.boeing.com...

# Malaysia

1997 Asian financial crisis
During his cunning attempt to wreck the currencies of Southeast Asian, with the hidden agenda of buying assets and property on the cheap, Soros was slammed down by Malaysia's then Prime Minister Muhammad Mahathir, who imposed a currency board to stop capital flight.

en.wikipedia.org...

Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad was faced with allegations of homosexuality and corruption circulated and in 1999 he was convicted and jailed for Sodomy.

thetypewriter.org...

The billionaire George Soros, through the Soros Foundation Open Society is currently compulsory education curriculum for Asian Pacific children.

Read 171 pages of it lost the link .. (will add ref later)
I don’t want to grammar check yet I need a break

edit on 22-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I just got to the Ebola outbreak part. Still reading in that area.
This is tripping me out.
Maybe I should get a cup of coffee first.

I'll be reading all day.
I'm already unnerved.

I'm so glad you have put this together. Really helping me see a bigger picture here.

I remember watching the news from Malaysia and some others.. I was watching about 4 streams at once. I was also looking at the tracking on the plane. (the plane MH370 supposedly crashing in the ocean on it's way to China)

Watching it all live I saw the true story that was developing. Then they shifted and pretend the plane went in another direction. All very sketchy.
If I was watching only the US news I wouldn't have seen any of the good data I was seeing from Malaysia. I wish I could remember better why I know they lied about the plane crash, but sadly I don't.

The transponder was switched off when it was out of Malaysia radar and onto Vietnam's, or maybe in a blind spot.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

One correction.

It looks like it was Anwar Ibrahim, who was the opposition leader and who had a falling out with the Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, who had the fake sodomy charges brought up against him..

This would make sense in the grand scheme of things in any case. I would suspect Mahathir to be more of a puppet.

I've noticed Malaysia is going along with the US, or Soros, or however you want to call it. It was one the things that really struck me with all of these planes going missing, from Malaysia.

Mahathir Mohamad the Prime minister in 1997 Financial crisis in Malaysia was no friend of Soros.. He said that Currency trading should be made illegal. That it was immoral and unneeded. It was after this in 1999 that his mentored Anwar had the falling out with him and the sodomy charges. To me it looks like Mahathir was talked to, probably threatened and decided to go along.. Anwar probably didn't want to do that.

I need to do some more reading.
I'll be back in and out with anything I might find.

I wonder what do lasers have to do with the rest of the thread?
Unless we are talking missile shields around Russia?
Or?

In any case great work.

edit on 22-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Deep stuff.. thanks for the information drop

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Very interesting. On July 16th, 2015, Ukraine voted to allow more bailouts from the IMF, so that seems to be going as planned.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Very interesting. On July 16th, 2015, Ukraine voted to allow more bailouts from the IMF, so that seems to be going as planned.

I read. maybe find a link in a second.. They want to increase the funding by the IMF by 15 times that through the member states in the EU..

Trap.

Addicted.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Not surprising. The Ukraine is in the middle of a currency war that will ultimately destroy the west (first economically, the with violence).

As of Jan 1, 2015, Putin established a Neo-Soviet currency power block called the Eurasian Economic Union, and China has big plans to use AIIB to strengthen their currency (they've already dropped the price of silver and gold). Together, China, the EEU, and probably Iran will funnel their money into BRICS to knock out the USD as reserve currency.

Europe is dependent on Russian natural gas and the Ukraine owes $17 billion to Russia in gas bills alone. So the west is doing all it can to fund the Ukrainian war with IMF bailouts, and Ukraine is in no position to resist.

Its going to get ugly really fast. Pretty soon BRICS will be the economic superpowers, and the west will be reduced to 3rd world status. You will know that this is true when the US Stock Market crashes on November 19th of 2015.

Just watch it unfold and invest in peanut butter.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
IMF bailout + Greece + Israel =

Greece signs status of forces agreement with Israel

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It doesn't have to be like this...
we could all stop playing games.
especially fake money games.

The OP

It goes even deeper into Ebola.. Weaponized debt is only one arm.

I'm still reading to catch up.
Stuck in my memory are all the microbiologists who have died in the past 10 years.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Great thread, Layaly! Reading up on the details, very interesting stuff!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
thank you all so much everyone

originally posted by: Reverbs
I wonder what do lasers have to do with the rest of the thread?
Unless we are talking missile shields around Russia?
Or?

that weapon reference should have been about:

# Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners

www.flightglobal.com...

# Next link aviation orders cyber testing of planes

why if it is impossible to do.. many references on this much better then what I added

owasp.org...

I added the wrong thing .. that section is absolutely beyond me.. I was hoping that reference will have something about testing it out with results.. but I doubt it ..

# to the laser weapons

cheap to make for whom and who is the supplier of material.. is it normal boeing is prototyping weapons? Or am I just missing something obvious.. to be honest I thought they only do airliners..
not sure will need some help with this one big time

edit on 23-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

And additionally

Greece overwhelmed in recent days by the arrival of more than 5,000 Syrian refugees. “People have taken to defecating in the open”, says Kirk Day of the International Rescue Committee (IRC), which is launching a new water and sanitation program there this week.

ADD: How many of these may be ISIS

time.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

can you please elaborate

these are tough subjects to grasp..

the collapse yes I kind of understand

connection to Israel .. first time hearing this

thank you would appreciate your information

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Europe is in deep shait mud mess..

From EU am living in AU but this just found out Totally shocked me.. home sweet home..

Ukraine is now getting 40 percent more gas from Slovakia, up to 24 million cubic meters a day, according to gas transport firm Ukrtransgaz. Slovakia is now the only reverse gas supplier as Kiev has stopped importing from Hungary and Poland.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It looks like it was Anwar Ibrahim, who was the opposition leader and who had a falling out with the Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad, who had the fake sodomy charges brought up against him..

Nice correction !!!.. I just typed his name in because you said it I found this released 7 hours ago

Press statement: Take Action Against Primary Actors in 1MDB

DS Anwar Ibrahim conveyed the following message to the public through his lawyers on 22 July 2015:

“The authorities have finally made arrests in relation to the massive 1MDB financial scandal.

This scandal has exposed the shocking extent of the mismanagement and corruption high in the BN leadership, with the PM himself heavily implicated.

I had raised the mismanagement of 1MDB funds in Parliament since 2009, but nothing was done by the government or Umno!

Now the country faces billions in losses and international embarrassment; the value of the ringgit has plummeted and investor confidence shaken.

anwaribrahimblog.com...

i will need to read through it

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The only country which whom Israel had a military agreement going this far was the US.
Greece is geostrategically important to Israel, should they ever consider operations in the Mediterranean sea.

Keep in mind that both Greece AND Turkey are NATO countries thus, theoretically allies, while Israel is not part of NATO.

How are the relations between the Turks and the Greeks atm ?
Turkey buzzes weakened Greece

How are the military spendings considered as part of the financial reform package ?
Military in Greece Is Spared Cuts.
Please also consider this older info :
The Submarine Deals That Helped Sink Greece
And finally :
Europe Offered Greece A Deal To Meet Its Obligations By Cutting Military Spending. The IMF Said No Way.

Please note that both Greeks and Israelis buy their U-boats from the same provider : Germany.
What is the point of a warmongering IMF ?

Did Israel also started/ended alliances with other 'partners' recently.
Well, yes.
Israel halts medical treatment for members of Syria's Nusra Front
And given that they appear to have an issue with Iran (Shia Islam), they seek within the Arab world (Sunni Islam), partners they could 'manipulate' in order to do their dirty job. Therefore they favour ultra-religious/terrorist wahabbist nuts (UAE, Quatar, Saudis) :
Israel's New Alliances: A Dance With the Devil or Winning Respect?

This explains Israel participation in the alliance against the (Shiite) rebelion in Yemen.
The fact that they dropped Al-Nursa shows that they sometimes realise that you are more likely to get burned if you happen to play with fire. But it's not hot enough so that they drop the Wahhabi, Israelis need cheap petrol anyway.

So are the Israelis trying to go after the Turks, with the Greeks on their side, just to make sure they mess up the NATO alliance ? This is speculative, but it will be worth keeping an eye on the upcoming diplomatic relations between the Turks and the Israelis.
Now the Turks themselves are playing with fire, they prevent the NATO alliance to provide too much support to the Kurds and thus, the only armed militants on the ground to fight ISIS properly are the Shia militias backed by Iran. The recent terror action at their Syrian border will probably help them change their minds when it come to prevent the smuggling of weapons and fuel through their border which remains ATM one of the main entry gate to the Islamic state from Europe.

There more question marks than real answers sorry. But it's work in progress, everything can happen so let's keep an eye on facts and our actuality.

I don't think the future terrorist striking Europe are to be found among the refugees. They will be former ISIS fighters coming back to their 'homeland' to do their dirty job and get nothing in reward.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I just got to the Ebola outbreak part. Still reading in that area.

I remember a rumour MH17 Aids researches had paperwork for AIDS vaccine. Apparently they finally found one and were taking it into Melbourne AIDS research conference.. That would be almost impossible to confirm.

I do remember high numbers of HIV infected young people suddenly resurfacing like mushrooms in the rain .. Highest numbers I remember were reported this year and last year in Crimea. I can look that up if I remember correctly.

# Only thing screaming right now

Novavax shares rose more than 4 percent at Tuesday's market open after the bio-pharmaceutical firm said its Ebola vaccine showed promising

www.cnbc.com...

Once at uni I read Ebola and SARS man made virus
And HIV and AIDS

In February 1999 a group of researchers from the University of Alabama 2 announced that they had found a type of SIVcpz that was almost identical to HIV-1. This particular strain was identified in a frozen sample taken from a captive member of the sub-group of chimpanzees known as Pan troglodytes troglodytes ( P. t. troglodytes), which were once common in west-central Africa.

How could HIV have crossed species? Magic trick.. who knows

www.avert.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

YOU ARE AMAZING !!!!!!! Thank you for you reply again will slowly read it through now

Honestly thank you ALL for writing and sharing

Truly appreciate all the time you have invested in me

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I am reading everything you guys write. Scrolled this pafe like 101 times

I always forget this because I am reading through heavy stuff.. My eyes always land on this..

Just watch it unfold and invest in peanut butter.

each time completely forget what I was doing

sooooo bad

What brand

Nutterbutter or BaconGreece ?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

How are the relations between the Turks and the Greeks atm ?
Turkey buzzes weakened Greece

Still only at this point so confusing sorry I will keep reading

But yeah this is what I thought.. they relationship is strict business so I thought this is where they are at

Turkish Stream pipeline priority for Greece, despite EU pressure – ex-minister

Greece has put a lot of effort into a gas deal with Russia and will keep on working on the South European gas pipeline despite pressure from the EU former Greek Energy Minister Panagiotis Lafazanis said.
The pipeline is a €2 billion extension through Greece of the Russia-led Turkish Stream project.

READ MORE: Russia, Greece sign €2bn deal on Turkish Stream gas pipeline

“We have put in a lot of effort to sign an agreement with Russia on the southern European gas pipeline from Turkey’s border to Central Europe despite pressure and obstacles. Greece may move onto a new path with an independent energy policy,” Lafazanis said Monday during the handing over of power to new energy minister Panos Skourletis.

“The European Union is continuing to pressure, attempting to stop the southern European gas pipeline project and its implementation,” Lafazanis added.

New minister Panos Skourletis backs Lafazanis’ position, saying that Greece supports the joint construction of a pipeline with Russia which will be part of Turkish Stream in Greek territory.

"We support the plan for the construction of the Greek-Russian gas pipeline on our territory. It opens new opportunities for us, which should be used," Skourletis said.

www.rt.com...

Your article is brand new 23/7/15

the above is 20/7/15

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join