It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Do I have the timeline right? The GF found the body, drove him to where they found him, split town, came back to town 10 days later, lawyered up, only then does the lawyer call the cops.

My guess is the lawyer told the GF, "Keep your mouth shut. Don't say anything to anyone." The cops wont say anything while "under investigation". The lawyer is not going to say anything until the cops decide what they are going to do next. And here we sit wondering what is going on; one big game of "silence-chicken"!

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This story has been one of my favorites since it dropped. Just the questions and logistics alone amaze me.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Probably this guy is a for her merc.

Probably does have a history of PAST alphabet agency involvement, but if so, by claiming him, they kind of out themselves.

Definitely strange though.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'd love to hear any sort of update on this bizarre tale... by the looks of this there haven't been any major reports since 2016... bummer

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'd love to hear any sort of update on this bizarre tale... by the looks of this there haven't been any major reports since 2016... bummer

That's usually the case when covert ops come into play.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

1,200 guns (worth over $5 million), $230,000 in cash and 17 vehicles (including SUVs equipped with bulletproofing, and capable of driving underwater). I'd be surprised if he wasn't already part of covert ops before this became news (which he claimed, but they seem to just be tall tales).

This was one of the reasons I joined ATS, for crazy stories like this one. I would love even just a shred of details to come out after such time has passed but I don't think we'll ever hear about this one again *heart breaks into a thousand little pieces

this was the most extensive article I've found on this: link
edit on 13-6-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

On a whim, did a search and found the following...

In July 2015, Los Angeles police discovered the decomposing body of 60-year-old Jeffrey Lash deceased from natural causes in an SUV parked in Pacific Palisades. But soon, police uncovered Lash’s humongous stockpile of weapons that could supply a small army. Maybe two small two armies.

Inexplicably, Lash had nearly $250,000 in cash, more than a dozen survivalist-type vehicles, more than 1,500 guns and 6.5 tons of ammunition. ...He left no will, so his only relatives, a group of first cousins, will likely inherit his fortune. Danny is the attorney for those heirs and says they are taking a stand against gun violence. “We don’t want these weapons out there and want them destroyed,” Brookman said.

[Lash’s “fiancée”... Catherine] Nebron’s attorney, Harland Braun, says they will fight the claim by Lash’s relatives in an upcoming court hearing, so stay tuned. Nebron is demanding the magistrate who signed the initial search warrant turn over the property to her as the rightful owner.

Santa Monca Daily Post, July 1, 2016 - Sticking to their guns … not.

That is it. There was a repeat of this story at the end of July, 2016 but no update on the hearing.

My thought is... "Destroy the guns?!!! Are you kidding?!!!" That is like, a million dollars or something in guns! I bet if they went on auction the curiosity factor alone would drive the price up.

"Hey Fam! Check it out!"
"Hey TEOT what's up?"
"See this rifle? It is one of the 1,500 they found on that decomposing dude in SoCal!! I bought it auction..."

I guess the courts move at a glacial pace. Or it has completely dropped off the radar of everybody.

ETA: My News LA.com, October 10, 2016 - Dead mystery man owes me $2 million! Woman sues Pacific Palisades boyfriend’s estate. Oh, checked for her by name and she filed suit last year.
edit on 13-7-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: found reason nothing is being heard

edit on 13-7-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix link

edit on 13-7-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: half my words did not show up...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Who keeps ritualistically bumping these threads12- 13 months to the date of the last post? Ats getting desperate. Sites dying huh

Anyways, of course the "family" wants the guns destroyed, they'd be traced back to Eric Holder n friends otherwise.
edit on 13-7-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join