It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dead man and his 1,200 guns deepens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
wonder if the 3 people that left the body to rot, happened to know about a few choice guns he owned worth a pretty penny that nobody would notice went missing when they were cleaning up the other 1200 or so. Maybe some gold/cash stashed in his place. They went on "vacation"

Well, the police found $230,000 cash at his place.

Maybe he had some other valuables that were taken and the thieves left the rest so it didn't look like a burglary. The guy sounds like a prepper so I'd be very surprised if he didn't have some precious metals.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this story is too outrageous for a reason? Bring in the alien-hybrid malarkey and we all think everyone involved is cuckoo-cuckoo. Maybe "they" want us to think that. Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The lawyer says the guns n such are worth about $5 million.

His fathers significant other said she was unaware of any independent wealth that would allow Lash to purchase millions of dollars in weaponry.

There are more storage facilities to be searched, along with 6 more vehicles to be located.

They still have not positively ID'ed the body, nor confirmed cause of death.

He could have been working for anyone

edit on 23-7-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

His fathers significant other said she was unaware of any independent wealth that would allow Lash to purchase millions of dollars in weaponry.

There are more storage facilities to be searched, along with 6 more vehicles to be located.

HA! No... that lawyer is full of crap. He's probably trying to spook the police department to make sure the family gets the guns back.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oxnard PD News Release - Dawn Vadbunker

The police departments involved are not being very forthcoming with information on Dawn Vadbunker. According to the press release, Dawn was located by Oregon Police, who did nothing more than make her talk over the phone to Oxnard PD and reassure them that she was very sorry for deciding to spark a manhunt and run away with the woman who was with human-alien hybrid Jeffrey Lash when he died?

Is that common department procedure, to be so casual with a potential accessory/witness to a murder/death?

Furthermore, the deceased's fiance Catherine Nebron claims that he died a "natural" death, but she feels it necessary to hire a lawyer to communicate with the police on her behalf. And not just any old lawyer, she decides to hire high profile celebrity lawyer Harland Braun???

edit on 23715 by symphonyofblase because: removed quote and link - already posted by another member

edit on 23715 by symphonyofblase because: removed more info that was already posted by another member

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
From the LATimes article:

Born in the mid-1950s, Lash grew up in a modest Westchester neighborhood, she said. His mother was a pianist and his father was a microbiologist who owned a medical laboratory, said Anderson, who said she had known Lash for at least 25 years.

For a while it appeared that Lash would follow in his father’s footsteps. In the 1980s, he told his parents he was attending UCLA and studying to become a scientist. But he dropped out and never returned, she said.

UCLA spokesman Ricardo Vasquez said Lash was a student at one point but said he could not release details about his enrollment because Lash had requested that his records remain private.

Anderson, 93, said she knew little about what Lash did after he left UCLA because his communication with the family was limited. He never told her what he did for a living or where his money came from, she said.

“He was just a loner, as far as we were concerned,” she said. “He just became weird because he changed all of a sudden.”

This story reminds me of other, similar high strangeness that is rooted near this area during the time Lash attended UCLA that was discussed here:
The Laurel Canyon Conspiracy

Anyone else familiar with the Laurel Canyon topic see the many parallels besides me?

Interesting story OP Thank You for bringing it here

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
I'm just curious, how was it confirmed that this board member is indeed a relative?

I am curious about that myself. Then again, why would someone claim to be, if they weren't?

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
You know, I hadn't thought of that. If so, though, why would he claim to be with some US agency, instead of just acting like anyone else?

If the average American thinks that a person works for some kind of governmental agency, then they are less likely to ask questions if the person in question starts to act suspicious. Clearly nobody paid any attention to him dying, or seem to be shocked that he had enough weapons and ammo to supply a small fighting force.

That's a valid point. Me, I'd be more curious, but I have been told I have way too much of that trait.
Apparently, I got mine and my sister's doses. She is literally never curious about anything. The companion of his late father seemed a little surprised, though she did say he had an interest in guns. It's sad that no one even noticed him dying, though. I figure the ammo is some for every gun. Sensible method, in my opinion. If I own a weapon, I want ammo for it.

originally posted by: AlexJowls
Weapons deal gone bad or he simply had a heart attack on his way to hock some of his wares to high-end clientele.

There is no evidence of any weapons dealing. No reason to believe he needed to hock the stuff, either. The cancer could be the cause of death, but with the delay in discovery of the body, they might never know for certain.

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Don't you think it very strange the GF would leave his carcass in the vehicle and take a vacation?..Im not convinced she is uninvolved, crazy weirdness this story is.

I do! When you add in her going off with a missing person, it's more bizarre.

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Her long time fiancée died knowing, as claimed, that he has end stage cancer but yet has no care worker and she is not concerned, and she just leaves him. Okay... Talk about odd?

The unnamed agency didn't pick up the body? Guessing the unnamed agency probably had a hand in his death. That is to say when they were done with his use. Also, the said fiancée being linked to that agency but may not have been told of their plans.

Interesting to say the least;

“There were no guns or odd items that'd say we have a collector here,” he said.
LATimes

That's the weirdest part for me; all of the stuff the fiancée did, and didn't do. If there is some government agency involved, she has to be connected some way or another. And, yeah, 2011, and no signs of collecting, ans this in 2015? Very odd! Did he come into money all of a sudden, in that time?

originally posted by: hutch622
Assuming the guns were bought legitimately how could get buy 1200 and no eyebrows were raised , that just beggars belief .

Why? If he had the money, and followed the rules, there is no reason he couldn't buy that many. Now, that is something like a gun a day, give or take, for four years, but it's possible. If the neighbors didn't notice his dead body parked on the street, I can believe they didn't notice him bringing in guns.

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Here's the crux of the problem with this (his) story... no person actually working for the CIA or any other agency of its kind goes around telling everyone they encounter that they work for that agency.

If someone tells you they work covertly for one of those agencies, they don't.

It's an interesting story, but only from a psychology perspective. It seems to me that he was a fantasist. Unless evidence appears to say otherwise there's nothing more here than an interesting story about a psychologically damaged individual dying of cancer and leaving a peculiar mess when he departed.

True to a point. There are whistleblowers, and he cold have been in that group. Or, he could have had some mental issue that caused him to talk about it, or some brain issue due to the cancer. Or, heck, maybe they were watching him because he couldn't keep his mouth shut? Yes, though, very possible he made that up, but coupled with the fake name, it's still a bit weird, especially when added to the rest.

originally posted by: Anubis259
Crazy gun nut with cancer and a crazy paranoid fiance who believed his stories. No reason to make anything else of it.

Assuming anyone involved in a weird case is crazy is too easy.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i will be curious if the authority in charge of the corpse either does an incomplete autopsy or none at all then cremate the body.

Especially considering some of the revelations below!

originally posted by: Pinke

Here's the crux of the problem with this (his) story... no person actually working for the CIA or any other agency of its kind goes around telling everyone they encounter that they work for that agency.

I don't know but ... !

Seems possible that this is a highly useful urban legend to immediately discredit people with those particular claims so there is no reason to correct it. Most intelligence agencies say the opposite in their recruitment process as in they say you can tell your immediate family where you work just not specifically what you do.

I imagine it actually adds to security if the potential alternative is having your spouse or close relations becoming suspicious of what you actually do.

Does seem like a nice bit of counter-intel, doesn't it? Plus, I have know people in intel, and whle theyc an't say anything specific, they can say that's their job.

originally posted by: orbitbaby
Perhaps there were more guns initially....maybe the girls and
their friends took some of those guns and ammo. The story
says they went off the grid. Hiding weapons?

Someone said it earlier, being a gun collector could have
been his cover as would the high end guns. Just speculating.
But that would give him the perfect cover story to have all
those guns when he could in fact have all those guns & ammo
for an entirely different reason.

Ah, but a cover for what???

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: hutch622
Assuming the guns were bought legitimately how could get buy 1200 and no eyebrows were raised , that just beggars belief .

Why? Firearms are totally lawful to own. Ammo, too.

I've probably got over 100 firearms myself. I also have a truly ungodly amount of ammo and reloading supplies and brass.

Now I am jealous! On't have nearly enough to suit me yet!

originally posted by: jaffo

If someone tells you they work covertly for one of those agencies, they don't.

It's an interesting story, but only from a psychology perspective. It seems to me that he was a fantasist. Unless evidence appears to say otherwise there's nothing more here than an interesting story about a psychologically damaged individual dying of cancer and leaving a peculiar mess when he departed.

Exactly. If he really worked for anyone, do you think this would ever have made the press? Yeesh. The headline should be "Wackadoo gun guy dies of cancer. No one appears to care."

Sure, it would. If it didn't, that could attract more attention from anyone knowing about it.

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
I agree regarding the weapons. On the other, what sort of indicators would you look for?

Well, a lot of intelligence guys start off military, and he's showing no records in the DOD personnel files. Even if he had NCA or was SOF he'd show, he just wouldn't have any details. If you're civilian intel, you'd be posted near some installation like Camp Peary for training. Nothing shows. Also, you'd probably have to have at least S clearance, wouldn't you think? Further, deponent sayeth not.

Ah, yes. There is that. Still...y dad was in the Army for a while, before I was born (saw pics of him), in some clerical job, as he said, but his death certificate said no military service. For the training, we are told that no one seemed to know where he was for years, so maybe he was near such a place at some point. TY.

originally posted by: Staroth

The deceased and the fiancée...both sound batsht crazy to me.

Well, the more we hear on her, the more I agree there! With him, maybe. Hard to say just on their word.

originally posted by: smirkley
I know alot of people with guns. Not a big deal.

A couple I consider to be finatical hobbiests. You know the type. Gotta buy boxes of ammo at every show because you can. Typically these types also maybe the "survivalist" or end of world types.

You might know one.
(Looks around)
You might be one.

Point is though if he was a habitual liar with some schizophrenic tendancies, it still doesnt make him illegal.

Had cancer too? Trust me, that will screw up your thinking a bit.

But I can think of three people in this case that better get some good lawyers quick. Their actions were not normal at all.

Excellent points, all! And, funny! If I had the spare money, I'd likely have a nice collection myself, just because I like guns.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

The deceased and the fiancée...both sound batsht crazy to me.

Batsht crazy doesn't even scratch the surface.

Would you believe there is even more weirdness?...

Dead Man With Weapons Stash Linked to Missing Oxnard Woman Who Believed He Was Alien Savior

Nebron and VadBunker believed Lash was a secret government agent, but not entirely human.

“He was part alien and part human and was out to save the world,” Laura VadBunker said.

Oh, wow.......and here I thought some wacky conspiracy would surface, and now this?? Part alien, eh? And, of course, two weeks of decomp so no one could tell.....and he didn't seek traditional medical help, either.

Wait. There is even more.

There were also a number of SUV’s modified for use on different types of terrains, including an amphibious vehicle, he said.

Braun also claimed police found $230,000 in cash, which his client knew nothing about.

Curiouser and curiouser! What, a vehicle for all disasters? Serious survival guy? And the cash.....she likely didn't know, because who would flee and leave it behind on purpose?

As for VadBunker, she has still not returned from Oregon or called her parents or her children, her mother said.

Dead LA man who had 1,200 guns, underwater car identified; believed to be ‘part alien’ secret government worker

Well, at least we know now how the missing woman was connected! Wonder why they thought he was part alien??

Again I ask, what the hell do they put in the bottled water there?

They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: smirkley

This is very much an odd one, isn't it? I would be eyeing the girlfriend. I have met some alphabet soup types before, some of them are strange creatures. A guy i know retired from the CIA after having been with them for 20 odd years, they recruited him from the army after Vietnam. The guy is weird to say the least, cameras all over his property, but he only keep A single firearm handy, I have more guns than he does. So 50/50 the guy may have been somebodies spook, but more likely the lady offed him.

If she didn't, you have to wonder why she fled the way she did. Even assuming she bought some crazy story (assuming she didn't make it all up), you'd think she'd stick around to make sure something was done.

Think the weirdness has to be over? Ha. Read on...

Bizarre details emerge of Calif. man who died leaving 1200 guns behind

Before his death, Lash cautioned his fiancee, Catherine Nebron, to leave his body in one of his 14 vehicles at their townhouse and the intelligence agency he worked for — who had him under constant surveillance — would retrieve it. Lash further explained that he was suffering from chemical weapons exposure suffered while on a mission overseas.

Some items were reportedly destroyed in place by explosive demolition.

Staff at an area restaurant classified the behavior of Lash and his fiancee as peculiar, with the man often claiming to work for the CIA and becoming upset if photographs were taken near him.

“They always came in two separate cars. Neither had license plates, but no one ever stopped them,” said Francesco Schiff with the Casa Nostra restaurant. “He always paid cash, always had raw filet mignon. They never ate with friends.”

No plates, and no one pulled them over? Oh, serious sign of some agency or other involved!!

“He always paid cash, always had raw filet mignon. They never ate with friends.”

Reptilians. Dead giveaway.

Heh.......want to laugh, but......

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Did it ever occur to you that he might just be an investor? I'm pretty sure that California only requires that handguns be registered, so he could very easily have bought or traded for rifles and shotguns. Guns hold their value. I bought a Browning Hi Power 9mm in 1984 for $100 that is worth over $600 today. Ammo is also a good investment. I bought a bunch of .223 a while back fairly cheap (I don't own a .223) and have made a nice chunk of change selling it.
Did it ever occur to you that he might just be an investor? I'm pretty sure that California only requires that handguns be registered, so he could very easily have bought or traded for rifles and shotguns. Guns hold their value. I bought a Browning Hi Power 9mm in 1984 for $100 that is worth over $600 today. Ammo is also a good investment. I bought a bunch of .223 a while back fairly cheap (I don't own a .223) and have made a nice chunk of change selling it.

Very possible! Unless the fiancee is honest about his claims. Then, you have to wonder.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
Two tons of ammo divided by 1200 guns is only a little over three pounds per gun, NOT an unreasonable amount.

Just what I was saying to my son last night! If you have the guns, you want th amo to match.

originally posted by: bjarneorn
When I cam across the "Guy got really hot, and they tried too cool him down with ice but didn't work. And he died".

Poison.

Very possible, which makes that two week delay more suspicious.

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: TrappedPrincess

From the pictures I saw they looked to be a lot of big revolvers and hunting/scoped rifles. Not exactly cartel style arms if you ask me. Granted there could be pictures of 1000 semi auto pistols and m4's that we didn't see, which would be more of the cartel style.

I can't see this being a cartel-type thing. Not the wa they'd kill someone. And, I agree, the guns seem way too high end for that.

originally posted by: dreamingawake
A ‘part alien’ secret government worker? One of those Valiant Thor aliens from Venus?
*snip*
Harder for certain aliens to adapt to the heat.

No, really, then they just left him.

Wonder how much his life insurance will pay out.

Surely, if there was insurance with the fiancee as the payee, they'd be calling her a suspect by now.

originally posted by: Jekka
Yep, it's called Civil Forfeiture. They can claim they are part of the case, keep them indefinitely and sell them for profit. Happens all the time. That's how most police stations fund themselves anymore.

That was my first thought, before the fiancee entered the picture.

originally posted by: darkbake

I totally forgot about the two other people who ditched his dead body in the car! So that makes three people who knew about his dead body but didn't do anything about it.

Yeah, apparently one was that missing woman. Who the other was, we don't know yet. I am more curious now that before! Another persont hat thought he was some half-alien savior? Another claimed half-alien? WHoever it is, there just about has to be a weird factor in there somewhere!

He must have been a lovely guy. Even people I don't like, I probably wouldn't leave in a car to rot.

Yeah, and his fiancee did, and no one in the neighborhood called it in, either. I find it hard to believe no one noticed.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

I don't buy the story that he is a secret agent. If you are a secret agent you would not be telling everyone that, as it's no longer a secret.

I believe ( with the info given) that he had some medical issue that caused him to heat up and die... possibly heat stroke or something similar.

Maybe it is as simple as him being a gun fanatic. Or he was a black market arms dealer. I am not falling for this secret agent bs.

The fiance should be investigated. She is a dumb ass. Her actions are extremely suspicious to say the least. She obviously did not care for him. Maybe she is in on this. She knows more then she is letting on.

She should definitely be investigated, and I suspect that is happening, and we just aren't hearing yet. She could easly be lying. Then again, they all cold have been off the deep end.

originally posted by: dogstar23
And leave it to paramedics who likely wouldn't have gotten to the scene for upwards of 2-3 minutes? No, putting some ice on him was clearly the best course of action. When that doesn't work, naturally you put the corpse in a vehicle and go to Oregon.

At least, that's what you'd do if you're completely bat-poo crazy, or really bad at making up cover stories for murder.

ROTFL!!!

originally posted by: johnofsecrets
And now this...

What's up with his gal.. She doesn't want to talk to anyone.. Almost like she's breaking programming..

NOTICE IN THIS ARTICLE, there's no mention of old boy, his 1,200 guns, and the mysterious circumstances surrounding his part of this whole thing... Totally left out.

"Mom of 2 vanished is found..." Yet, nothing about HIM...

WTF is going on with this case??

www.inquisitr.com...

Weirder, still, no contact with her parents, at all? How do we know for certain it's actually her they located???

originally posted by: johnofsecrets
So the VadBunker chick is found by police, tells them "Ah, I'll get a hold of my family, sorry I didn't contact them. I know I ran off right after my bosses' alien human hybrid, 1,200 gun owning CIA/GOV'T fiance died when we couldn't cool him down with ice".. And authorities are like, "Ah, ok."

But NO CONNECTION, INVOLVEMENT, FOUL PLAY or SUSPICION based on all of the information at hand, including theories of him being Alien/Human CIA/GOVT, Her running at the exact time, etc, etc... ??????

And authorities are like, "ah, ok, later"

W T F

Exactly that! No suspicion of foul play, with all that????? Bull! Someone is lying!

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
A head scratcher, no doubt.

I can't get over the fact that the authorities are not suspecting foul play of any kind.

Curiouser and curiouser...

....and deeper down the rabbit hole we go! Maybe we should start asking what planet the authorities are from!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
It wasn't confirmed, the guy just said "The deceased is actually one of my in-laws" and he didn't say much more about it other than stating that the guy was a big-time gun collector.

He didn't offer much information about the situation and nobody was going to pry or interrogate the guy. I have no reason to doubt the guy, mainly because he said it so matter-of-factly and wasn't offering any sort of story. He didn't start a thread on it, he simply posted in reply to an existing thread about the article.

Thanks for the info. Sounds reasonable to me, and likely that he's honest.

originally posted by: bg_socalif
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They're saying was in end stage cancer. If there's foul play, they probably did him a favor.

Possible, but still, so weird, just leaving him there.

originally posted by: EverydayInVA
wonder if the 3 people that left the body to rot, happened to know about a few choice guns he owned worth a pretty penny that nobody would notice went missing when they were cleaning up the other 1200 or so. Maybe some gold/cash stashed in his place. They went on "vacation"

Lots of places in Oregon they could stash guns, I'd bet. Their activities there need to be traced.

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Kandinsky

1200 firearms? That's $120k if they averaged out at $100 a piece.

Lot of disposable income there. Maybe he was like a quartermaster for some group? Then again, who'd be stupid enough to put all their apples in one basket like that?

On that point, how would we know if that was the only basket?

Excellent point. Isn't the fiancee suppsoed to own several properties? I wonder if they could manage search warrants for those.

Well, the police found $230,000 cash at his place.

Maybe he had some other valuables that were taken and the thieves left the rest so it didn't look like a burglary. The guy sounds like a prepper so I'd be very surprised if he didn't have some precious metals.

You and me, both. I so believe they didn't know about the cash, however, because that would be too easy to take.

originally posted by: megabogie
Am I the only one that thinks this story is too outrageous for a reason? Bring in the alien-hybrid malarkey and we all think everyone involved is cuckoo-cuckoo. Maybe "they" want us to think that. Just sayin'.

Say it lounder! Anything to make people believe they are all nuts, so we stop paying attention.

He was definitely working for someone! Maybe he was a hit man. Appreciate all the updates!

*snip*

HA! No... that lawyer is full of crap. He's probably trying to spook the police department to make sure the family gets the guns back.

Think so? I wold love to see a detailed list, in any case! Just to proe the lawyer is lying, if nothing else.

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
Oxnard PD News Release - Dawn Vadbunker

The police departments involved are not being very forthcoming with information on Dawn Vadbunker. According to the press release, Dawn was located by Oregon Police, who did nothing more than make her talk over the phone to Oxnard PD and reassure them that she was very sorry for deciding to spark a manhunt and run away with the woman who was with human-alien hybrid Jeffrey Lash when he died?

Is that common department procedure, to be so casual with a potential accessory/witness to a murder/death?

Furthermore, the deceased's fiance Catherine Nebron claims that he died a "natural" death, but she feels it necessary to hire a lawyer to communicate with the police on her behalf. And not just any old lawyer, she decides to hire high profile celebrity lawyer Harland Braun???

The police aren't acting normally at all, in this case. First, they don't arrest Nebron for not reporting the dead guy, then they don't arrest this other woman, who, according to some articles, was one of the other two people present when he died? And we still have no idea who the third person was, or where they went. Are they even still alive?

originally posted by: Elostone
*snip*

This story reminds me of other, similar high strangeness that is rooted near this area during the time Lash attended UCLA that was discussed here:
The Laurel Canyon Conspiracy

Anyone else familiar with the Laurel Canyon topic see the many parallels besides me?

Interesting story OP Thank You for bringing it here

What parallels do you see? And, ty!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well, I think I hit all of the posts. If I missed anyone, apologies! Didn't get back to this as early today as I planned to.

Thanks to all who posted updates! Serious weirdness here. So, to sum up, for anyone coming in late (and please let me know if I miss anything major) -

1. Jeffrey Alan Lash dies on or around July 4'th, this year, yet his bod remains undiscovered for two weeks.

2. A high profile defense attorney, Harlan Braun, is hired by a woman, one Catherine Nebron, who claims to be his fiancee. She tells the attorney that Lash died two weeks prior, and he contacts the police to report the dead body.

3. The body apparently sat in a parked car, on a street in an affluent neighborhood, for the two weeks, unnoticed, or at least unreported.

4. The police trace the at-that=time unidentified body to a nearby home, wherein they locate more than 1,200 assorted high-end weapons - handguns, rifles, shotguns - and what is at that time estimated to be at least two tons of ammunition. The police spend days removing these items, stating that this was done to prevent them from being stolen from the home.

5. Lash was known to neighbors as simply "Bob", or "Bob Smith", and neighbors claimed he told them he worked for some government agency, such as the FBI or CIA, and also that he said he cold teach them some defense moves. He reportedly kept to himself.

6. After the initial report of death, which included only the dead man, the weapons and ammo, the fiancee's story hits the news, in part. She claims, through her attorney, that Lash told her he worked for a government agency, and that said agency had been following him recently. She stated that Lash got too hot, and that she and two others, unnamed, tried to cool him down with ice, but he died. She claimed further that she left the body in the car because she assumed said agency would take care of his body. She then proceeded to take a two-week trip to Oregon.

7. Further updates on the guns and ammo up the ammo amount to 6.5 tons.

8. Meanwhile, another woman, Dawn VadBunker, is reported missing by her adopted parents. she was adopted a couple of years ago, as an adult, is 39 years old, with two grown children, and lives with her adopted parents. She left to meet her boss on July 3'rd, planning to return home to help with a 4'th of July party, but didn't show up. Instead, they received a text from her phone, telling them she planned to be gone a couple more days. When she didn't show, or answer attempts to contact her by phone, and the parents couldn't reach her boss, either, they reported her missing. On July 15'th, police in Oregon spot her car, and make contact at a motel. They have her contact the police back in California, but she doens't contact her parents. She still hasn't done so.

9. The missing woman's boss is Catherine Nebron. Also, VadBunker is apparently one of the other two people present at the time of Lash's death.

10. VadBunker's mother, Laure VadBunker, reports that her daughter claims Lash was, along with working for various government agencies, an alien-human hybrid, here to protect the earth. We are told that both Dawn VadBunker and Catherine Nebron believe this. Braun, the attorney, then states that Nebron claims Lash told her to leave his body in one of his vehicles, claiing that he told her one of the agencies would take care of him.

11. Lash also owned at least fourteen vehicles, set up for combat, maybe, and all sorts of terrains, including one for underwater, or maybe just amphibious. Some of the vehicles aren't accounted for.

12. Police located $230,000 in cash in the home, which Nebron claims she didn't know existed.

13. There are apparently some storage units still waiting to be searched.

14. To date, the body, stated to be Lash, has not officially been identified, nor has an official cause of death been stated. It has been stated that he was in the late stages of some sort of cancer.

15. To date, the police claim there is no suspicion of foul play. Neither Nebron or VadBunker has been arrested, and the third person remains unnamed.

So, with all of that, does anyone still think there is nothing to see here?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Something else thats weird the guns were worth Millions 5 I believe how did he afford them?! Most of them were registered to him and he paid for them in cash. Plus the 250000 dollars laying around in his town home. He also has numerous storage containers around the city with more stuff they haven't even found yet.The story is very strange and the media is making it seem that his fiancee was delusional or mentally Ill and so was the dead guy. Just really weird. Maybe he was a real man in black? I want to hear more!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

A secret agent working for any 3 letter agency would not tell everyone he/she knows that he is a secret agent.

When i read the amount of weapons and ammo he had, I first thought that he was part of a sleeper cell for some other nation or group that wants to attack Americans in the U.S.

1,200 weapons and 2 tons of ammo is way too much for one person. i doubt he had them for himself.
edit on 24-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

What I am thinking is that he was a sleeper agent for some other foreign agency or group, and he made up the claim that he was an FBI, or CIA agent so that his friends and fiancee would think that's the reason why he had so many weapons, and ammo. But no CIA/FBI agent would have that amount of weapons on his/her name.
edit on 24-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The take-aways:

1) All the guns in the world will not protect you from heat prostration

2) Never pretend to be a secret agent to impress a chick.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Certainly is a strange case.
Anyone with 1200 guns , and tons of ammunition
is definitely beyond a hobby.
And $200k in cash lying around ?

Bizarre thing is , around here , all those
feasty consumables would have been
snaffled on day one after his demise .....

All points to under the radar dealings
of a spooky nature !

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Or maybe he was a bit mentally ill, and had a gob of cash about, and then his girlfriend went on vacation when he died. Likely with his secret cash cow in tow.

Or maybe he just liked guns alot and paid for it with Mr. Fenn's treasure he found.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join