It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare To Be Opened Up To Illegal Immigrants In California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Illegal immigration has become a big business and it seems that those behind it are collecting big benefits while the tax payers and legal citizens in countries affected are been ripped off.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: EverydayInVA

You do know there is more then just income tax right?

You think they don't buy anything?

It is the income tax that introduces 'new' wealth that funds those programs.

Since most are paying little to NONE.

It's another case of paying more out than they take in thus running deficits, that creates DEBT.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This infliction is just the thing to drive them all back to Mexico.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some people might think this is good and will put less pressure on hospital "emergency" rooms.

i think you mean more because they will be recieving MORE people. this is the worst idea ive heard in a long time. obama must be desperate for votes to resort to such measures.
edit on 25-7-2015 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some people might think this is good and will put less pressure on hospital "emergency" rooms.

i think you mean more because they will be recieving MORE people. this is the worst idea ive heard in a long time. obama must be desperate for votes to resort to such measures.
obama can't run again, you have to defend jeb bush, the bush family, and pretty much ATS since 9/11 so go on son.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think some of you are missing the point, THESE PEOPLE DO NOT BELONG HERE PERIOD. First off I live in southern Arizona so I do have first hand information on how bad it is. Second in 1998 I found out the real problem with them being here. I was at work one day when a co-worker, driving a forklift, dropped a load of iron pipe on me. Seems he was drunk from his liquid lunch. Because of this I spent 18 months in traction and learning how to walk again. Then I spent the next 9 years fighting with work-men's comp and SSI. My biggest problem was that he was an illegal immigrant, and the day it happened he took off. With him no longer there and no record that anyone with that name ever worked there my boss, trying to keep from paying the comp, said it didn't happen at work. It took me 9 years to prove otherwise. As far as I'm concerned they can all die

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join