It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dashcam Video of Violent Arrest of Sandra Bland Was Edited

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Man it's hard to watch that video. If only she remained calm and professional... Same for the officer.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: raedar

Couple of questions: is the audio from a lapel mic or an in-vehicle system? Do you know? If they are separate systems, could that explain the difference in video and audio...clarity? I guess that's the word I'm looking for.

Absolutely not trying to bait or troll or anything. Asking from a position of ignorance, as I haven't found anything to clarify it and the technical stuff makes my eyes cross

in addition is the camera system being used tape or digital? If tape, how many times has the tape been recycled?

ETA - Her death has been ruled a suicide.
* - Sandra Bland's death ruled suicide by hanging
edit on 24-7-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

(post by JRCrowley removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I watched the source video full screen.

The female officer was called in to help cuff Sandra.

a reply to: ArMaP

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Neither of your quotes agree with your assessment that the officer escalated the issue...

They just say he wasn't as courteous as he should have been.

Your second source is a well known race baiting senator...

a reply to: windword

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Also, she was not cuffed. You can see them cuff her on a private citizens phone camera after backup arrives. He even says over the radio he hasn't cuffed her. I swear you didn't actually watch the video...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Give it up Ray, your on the wrong side of history on this one! The cop was in the wrong. Even his superiors have said so.

We can expect a huge payout to this family, at the expense of taxpayers.

If you continue to defend in indefensible, then, like I said before, you're part of the problem!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Funny how some just cant let something go..a familliar and poignant theme in this story..must be an ego thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
You can see them cuff her on a private citizens phone camera after backup arrives.

Could you give us a link for it? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sandra Bland is already on the ground and in handcuffs when this video begins.

Sandra Bland is in handcuffs already, in the video below. Start at at 11:20-12:39, before the female officer is on the scene.

edit on 25-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Sandra Bland is in handcuffs already, in the video below. Start at at 11:20-12:39, before the female officer is on the scene.

That's what I was saying, it looks like she was already handcuffed at that time.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Then you are deaf.

He is unable to cuff her and you can tell that from his constant commands to ask her to quit moving. Then when the female officer comes he says "let me get the cuffs on" and she says "I got it".

Stop being selective and listen to the whole thing.

And you included the video where you can see the female officer cuffing Sandra still...

I swear you are intentionally ignoring things.

edit on 25-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh really? So you can see off camera? How about you listen to the conversation.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's in this thread and even if it wasn't it is easy to find on google...

Why are people chiming in when they haven't even looked at everything???

edit on 25-7-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I doubt that one. The officer will get off.

The only people who will pay the family is the prison who didn't properly monitor her.

You've shown both in this thread and the new one that you jump to a conclusion and try to fit the data available to your conclusion. Stop being obtuse. You hate cops, that's the bottom line.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh really? So you can see off camera?

I obviously can't, that's why I said "it looks like she was already handcuffed".

How about you listen to the conversation.

I did, but it doesn't sound conclusive to. Maybe there's something I am not understanding, my understanding of spoken English is not as good as my understanding of written English, even without considering different accents.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's in this thread and even if it wasn't it is easy to find on google...

OK, that helps, although you could have been more helpful.

Why are people chiming in when they haven't even looked at everything???

Because we can, or is this supposed to be limited only to the "initiated"?

edit on 25/7/2015 by ArMaP because: missed one quote tag

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Basically off camera when the female officer arrives you hear them THEN handcuff Sandra. They even discuss it. Then the female officer describes how she saw Sandra swinging and kicking at the officer when she pulled up in her squad car. So can someone who is swinging and kicking be cuffed??? I outlined that conversation in my previous time stamped post.

You can easily see the wrist manipulation from the cell phone camera which appears to be them finally getting the cuffs on Sandra, and it lines up with the female officer saying "I got it".

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I guess the questions are was he giving lawful orders. Any cop brothers in the thread? Could he give a lawful order to get out of the car because she said she was annoyed, and was it a lawful order to put down her phone and arrest her?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Then you are deaf.

He is unable to cuff her and you can tell that from his constant commands to ask her to quit moving. Then when the female officer comes he says "let me get the cuffs on" and she says "I got it".

Stop being selective and listen to the whole thing.

And you included the video where you can see the female officer cuffing Sandra still...

I swear you are intentionally ignoring things.

The dirt bag cop handcuffs Ms Bland successfully, as can be seen at the 12:24 mark, during the proceeding minute or so of the video.

As far selected hearing, I can clearly hear him telling Ms Bland, that he's "Getting off" while I can hear the cuffs snapping and closing around her wrists.

Minutes later she's thrown to the ground by dirt bag Officer "I'll light you up" and the female officer, after she's already been secured!

edit on 25-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join