It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Diabolical Transhumanism

page: 1

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM

DIABOLICAL: extremely evil, very unpleasant, bad, or annoying

Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international cultural and intellectual movement with an eventual goal of fundamentally transforming the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.[1] Transhumanist thinkers study the potential benefits and dangers of emerging technologies that could overcome fundamental human limitations, as well as the ethics of developing and using such technologies.[2] The most common thesis put forward is that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into beings with such greatly expanded abilities as to merit the label posthuman.[1]

The Combination of these 2 does not bode well for the rest of humanity. Is this really a new movement? I feel this type of behavior has been evident for 1000's of years. The part of this equation that is worrisome to me is the ethics. Technological advances have never been the issue, but rather the usage of and the meticulous manner in which it is hidden.

This has been going on for centuries. Any time something is invented or improved, the likelihood that everyone will benefit is determined by what it is and how it can be better manipulated for profit. Nikolas Tesla is just one example of technology that was created that could benefit all, but was hidden because of the ramifications and lack of control they would bring to the oil and gas industry.

I would put Leonardo Da Vinci in this category, too. I am sure this has gone on since the time of greed becoming a standard requisite of the monetary system. I am certain the list of inventions that have been hidden from the public is to numerous to mention; if it is something that will get in their way, they buy it and sack it or wait until such a time when it can be more profitable (solar power, wind power).

We live in a time of unbelievable advances that one day will be the downfall of civilization as we know it and somehow I think this is a diabolical form of transhumanism: they are systematically creating a method to control the outcome. We rely on the use of wireless technology for our communication; satellite transmissions, cell towers, wi-fi, remote controls.

The banking system, the phone system, the Internet, transportation have all been increasingly manipulated for us to rely on computer technology and wireless connections. This is very dangerous for obvious reasons. If they are not obvious, I will just point out a few of them for you.

Recently the biggest problem has been the use of "hacking skills" to penetrate supposedly secure connections of major corporations and government data bases. Anything with a computer chip in it, is hackable; everything we rely on to survive daily can be hacked and manipulated and controlled by someone else.

Having this power in the wrong hands is essentially a "ticking time bomb" waiting to get the go ahead for implosion. There will always be a vulnerability that can be compromised. The slippery slope of advancements in technology brings the pitfalls with it. Society as we know it in this transhumanism form can be manipulated by the diabolical forces to achieve whatever outcome they want, when they want it.

This leads us to the next set of problems; who, what, why and where? I was watching a show the other day and it was about these rival gangs having a dispute and were killing each other over things they thought the other gang was doing to them, problem was neither one of them were doing the killing they thought, it was another gang that wanted to move into the territory. They orchestrated "false flag" killings so the other gangs would turn on each other.

False flags are nothing new, they happen all the time, when they do just calling them a false flag doesn't change the fact they happened or why; they just create and manipulate. We can never be sure of what or who or why. The agenda is covert. What we think the reasons are makes no difference. Most likely the outcome will benefit a small group of greedy people. History is full of these manipulations. The truth is never known, only speculated and reported, also, likely manipulated for their benefit (9/11, Any WAR, Assassinations, etc.).

What can be done to stop it? Not a damn thing. The agenda is set and the manipulation of events will continue. The only thing any of us can do is be prepared for the inevitable outcome; the civilization we have is not ours to control, it is in the hands of diabolical transhumanstic greedy bastards with only one goal in mind, complete servitude by the masses.

edit on 22/7/15 by JAK because: Formatting.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:00 PM
If you put diabolical in front of any word it becomes twisted. People fear what they don't understand. Upgrading our species with tech has been going on for millenia, and will be greatly accelerated this century. It's inevitable.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:07 PM
Transhumanism began when early hominids learned to use tools to augment their hunting and gathering abilities.

You are already a cyborg. If you own a smartphone, you're a cyborg. If you use corrective lenses, you're a cyborg. If you drive a car, you're a cyborg.

People are frightened because the line between man and machine is beginning to blur, but really that's the natural progression of human evolution. When you become smart enough to understand that nature has put limits on your abilities, and you have the science to transcend those limits, what's not "natural" about that? We are simply using the brains we have been given.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:32 PM
You are free to choose to use technology or not. It isn't like there is some diabolical plan to make you use a cell phone. I only use one because of my business and because I coach softball. I also don't need a 'smart phone'. I think you are worrying about something that isn't a problem.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:20 PM
plowin deep now op....great subject so I tried to two flaggya but it only did one.. relevant for these days, huh!!! aliens.....tryin to take the place over for a dam diabolical reason.
they try to mingle their seed with the seed of man.....that's what's up when you come upon someone that seems to be from another planet....just got off the boat....that someone is a candidate for being labeled as a fallen.

edit on 22-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
i don't see anything diabolical with progress, sorry. what's wrong with humanity's efforts for the better anyway? we should have advanced far beyond our current level and colonized other planets thus far. cancer is still around and keeps on claiming lives regardless of age, gender and condition. 70 years of average life span is nothing compared to the vast history of the universe. sure, we have progressed but we should have done way better than that. if it wasn't for the religions and their associated perils, of course. if you search for diabolical you don't need to go very far, it's just around the corner and lurks around to take a couple of more lives for its pointless cause. just like it did in suruc, turkey two days ago.
edit on 22-7-2015 by jamsession because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:04 PM

originally posted by: Metallicus
You are free to choose to use technology or not. It isn't like there is some diabolical plan to make you use a cell phone. I only use one because of my business and because I coach softball. I also don't need a 'smart phone'. I think you are worrying about something that isn't a problem.

I remember a time when no needed the computers or Internet either.

You could get along without them and interact with society. Now how many things do they assume you have access to Internet for? Think about it. Just how easy is it to live without access to an Internet connection?

It won't be long before cell phones will be the same way.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:10 PM
a reply to: ketsuko

I would consider myself handicapped without a smart phone in 2015. At the very least it's a big edge.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:22 AM
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Kind of liberal use of the term though wouldn't you say?

As for transhumanism, humanity is woefully unprepared and far too immature. It will certainly bring disaster.

They try to become as gods, they don't know of their true insignificance in the grand scheme of things. And that to the true gods they are as little children still bound in the three worlds.

Their godliness and worship of physicality is wickedness made manifest, they will be ever more bound in the physical ways. They don't know that they are merely livestock of the senior hierarchy of the negaverse. They are forever laughing at the base foolishness of man. Mankind is lucky it has at least some protectors, otherwise these transhumanist fools would be bound into some matrix hell.