It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Administration Won’t Release Full Iran Deal to Congress?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:36 PM

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: introvert

For shame.

Good day sir.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:27 PM
Maybe it’s my imagination, but I don’t think so. In the past 10-20 years the Republican Party, as a whole, has degenerated into a bunch of pubescent, cry-baby’s on crack. I know there are exceptions, but in significant numbers the party has devolved into a radicalized, rogue hate-group intent on bringing our system down. Their modernized, delusional ideology demands that they are commited to undoing all social progress made over the past century, commited to eradicating any/all non-white influences in society, commited to the ideals of the wealthy elite, commited to the elimination of the middle class, and commited to the Almighty Corporate God and Master of all Things. Any obstacles that get in the way must be dealt with by the swift hand of Divine Justice. It’s the American (Republican) way.

This, like many other threads on ATS, is just another Hate-Obama Bashfest. It simply uses the Iran Nuclear Deal as a thinly veiled excuse to skewer the President and call for his removal. Like anyone here is intimately familiar with the agreement, is in any position to intelligently debate it, or even gives a flying hoot about it in the first place. Give me a friggin’ break. Anyone short of braindead knows the point of this exchange; it’s nothing more than a venue for all the haters to gather around, spew their venomous bile and collect attaboy stars from other like-minded drama queens.

I swear, unless the Republican Party somehow comes to it’s senses and recommits itself to semi-democratic ideals, the welfare of this nation and it’s people, and gets off the corporate bandwagon I rue the day one takes back the Office of the Presidency. I don’t know if the nation can withstand much further damage.

Happy Hatefest!!

PS: Doesn’t anyone wonder why the rest of the world no longer trusts us, why they fear us and see us as the greatest of all terrorist threats, and why we are losing the respect and envy of the other developed nations? Does anyone even care? Oh wait, I forgot: It’s Obama’s fault...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
Another thread of Obama ites and hillary hold outs.Ill pass on this one. we have to pass it before we know whats in it once again.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:39 PM
a reply to: xuenchen

What *ARE* they hiding?

They are hiding quite a bit.

All that money 'released' goes straight to 'terrorists' in Yemen,Syria, and Iraq.

Right now there are American prisoners in Iran.

Since our president, and is the 'climate' president this nation is cutting deals with Iran so they can build nukes.

When all the 'save the planet' crowd is building wind turbines, and solar panels.

Our so called 'allies' Saudi, and Israel, and other Arab neighbors look down on this 'deal' like most people do that have half a brain.

The US is getting nothing in return.

The West is getting nothing in return.

But more problems in the ME.

Getting on our knees for of all countries IRAN.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:48 AM

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some people in Congress are concerned because apparently the Obama Administration is holding secrets inside the recent "deal" with Iran and it looks like some "side deals" exist.

Now it looks like Congress is not being "allowed" to review those side deals.

It seems to have to do with the way inspections will be conducted.

Well this sounds similar to the trade deals being kept secret.

WTF is going on with big governments these days?

They all seem to feel "threatened" by public knowledge.

What *ARE* they hiding?

House Republican: Obama Administration Won’t Release Full Iran Deal to Congress

President Obama won’t allow Congress to review two key aspects of the Iranian Nuclear deal, Republican lawmakers learned from international partners last week.

Under the terms of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), the International Atomic Energy Agency would negotiate separately with Iran about the inspection of a facility long-suspected of being used to research long-range ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons.

“The Obama administration has failed to make public separate side deals that have been struck for the ‘inspection’ of one of the most important nuclear sites—the Parchin military complex,” said Representative Mike Pompeo (R., Kan.) in a statement Tuesday. “Not only does this violate the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act, it is asking Congress to agree to a deal that it cannot review.”

The IAEA has been trying to gain access to the Parchin site since 2005, but Iran has refused

My first guess would be that seeing as how this is an international deal, each nation probably secured some corporate contracts for itself that they want to keep secret so charges of collusion aren't brought about.

I do find it funny though, the number of secret acts Obama has facilitated after running on a platform of transparency.

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>