It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6TH Doctor Found Murdered In Florida – What Is Going On?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its probably the family's of all the people they slaughtered with their "alternative herb voodoo".

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Those are snake oil salesmen doctors that have shell companies to cover for organized crime rings, like prostitution and drugs. Other than that, they are practicing witches/Satanists/luciferians, including a malevolent practice, and have many faces and many names through media circles.

They came from Minnesota around the 80s. They lived in Los Angeles in the 80s, they moved to the Antelope Valley (over the mountain Los Angeles) in the 90s. They likely moved to Colorado/Florida in the 2010s.

For ATS not knowing, I'm surprised. They are the Army psychological warfare people in the USA, I think.

I must have been ripped off from their psychological racket and human manipulation research or experimental antics in LA county about 3 or 4 times growing up, defamed by malpractice on their faults before they reinvented themselves in Georgia/Florida, and they frequented the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) circles in California around the 80s. Oh, and rumor has it, they steal pretty babies and sell them to the highest bidder, and beat up some kids for MK ULTRA programming. James Holmes? Their product/understudy. Dylann Roof? Project. On and on...

Now I figure one of them is running around youtube calling herself the big fat witch, and there are others. Church of Set, Virginia connections. Those doctor photos are ooooold. I don't have any respect for them now for their social engineering.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some more interesting facts, ideas and suppositions have come out on the subject.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenSyrup

Those are snake oil salesmen doctors that have shell companies to cover for organized crime rings, like prostitution and drugs. Other than that, they are practicing witches/Satanists/luciferians, including a malevolent practice, and have many faces and many names through media circles.

I suppose you never watch reality survivor-type shows? Ever tried aloe from the plant itself?
You do know where pharmaceutical companies get their raw materials from?

Maybe I'm mistaking...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here's one in LA that got bumped off

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Florida has the most malpractice, with the highest medicare spending.

It's pretty simple, doctors in Florida are flat out told to let people die. The conspiracy isn't the murders, that's a basic reaction to a terrible system.

We spend nearly 300 million a year in taxes to Florida medical malpractice trials. As a nation, Florida can't even afford to continue to have doctors.

My step-father had a stroke while in Florida and they refused to administer a tPA. For anyone without medical knowledge, this is basically unbelievable anywhere else in the entire country. His entire left side was numb, he couldn't see out of one eye, and had difficulty speaking, swallowing and standing. Anyone off the street could have diagnosed that as a stroke.
edit on 28-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join