It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6TH Doctor Found Murdered In Florida – What Is Going On?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

It's the topic. Thanks for the data any how you disagree with the subject.

Now look at the dead, and the missing. Looking at one man's photo he has a creepy smile. In fact, they all have some extra thin nose problems or they look like they were once in a witness security program running away from mobster problems. So the ones that go missing, hm, maybe they were relocated as soon as the local law figured there was a serial killer going after certain doctors.

Someone might be bumping them off instead of paying them out in an investment scheme. I have a feeling it is a getaway assassin relative after the calamity shootings of the Aurora and Sandy Hook and Charleston shootings. Considering that Holmes had a brother who was military trained, he could have used his background to gain the trust of the victims and then his malevolence to hurt them.

There was similar serial killing event from California when I was younger. As I understood it that some killer working for the mob was raping and killing everybody around Sacramento who wanted to vote against a certain politician running for president at the time. Hm, who could be running for President from Florida?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
sounds like someone`s loved one died at the hands of an incompetent doctor and they are killing as many doctors as they can before they are caught.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.postcrescent.com...

Don't forget this doctor, Dr. Jeffrey Whiteside from Wisconsin. He went missing nearly a month ago while vacationing in a small resort town where he has a boat slip.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

For a minute, I thought you meant Colin Barker!

Oops, two others said the same. My bad.

edit on 23/7/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Statistical analysis could be done with just the murder rate of the area and the percentage of the population doctors make up. Nothing else is needed to see if this is statistically significant.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
They were probably trying to practice pro bono...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Having a hit squad and whacking people that are apparently offering some breakthrough treatment is going to be suspicious as f.

While i cant disagree with that line of thinking it immediately got me thinking the opposite . What if there was only one doctor as the main target and the others are there to muddy the waters . If so i would look at doctors 3 and 4 to see what they were doing . That or its a nutter that hates doctors .

Side note . There are no stats for doctor murder rates that i could find for Australia . With 450ish homicides a year here and most reported by mainstrean media outlets i cant remember a doctor being murdered since Dr Victor Chang in 1991 .

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
stalin did something similar. he started having doctors and scientists killed. pol pot tried to kill all the doctors and other educated people in his country, i think.

what's their political affiliation.
what's their religious affiliation.
are they any particular ancestory.
what race?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's the news that they were doctors of 'alternative medicine' that rings alarm bells for me.

Has anyone considered that they may be prescribing/supplying Marijuana for medical purposes and hurting local dealers profits?

Only so long the friendly neighbourhood dealer is going to tolerate that.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could be robbery or drug related. DRs usually are wealthy, so given that someone could be targeting them. There have been a LOT of shootings in Florida as of late mostly robberies or drug crime,but ATMS are also being targeted. If I was a doctor in FLA it might be a good time to invest in either a vicious dog or a burglar alarm.
edit on 23-7-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Another one from the same field and an healthy man, dies unexpectedly.

Holistic cancer treatment pioneer Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez dies suddenly; patients mourn the loss of a compassionate, innovative doctor who helped thousands heal from cancer. It is with great sadness that the office of Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. relays news of his untimely death on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. The cause of death was cardiac related, it appears, as he suddenly collapsed and was unable to be revived. Dr. Gonzalez was in excellent health otherwise so his passing is quite unexpected," reports the Dr. Gonzalez website.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Tons of people die under the care of doctors due to incompetence or gross negligence.On top of that they are drug dealers for big pharma which kills more people every year then illegal drugs.

I think someone is trying to send a message to the medical establishment...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot
Tons of people die under the care of doctors due to incompetence or gross negligence.On top of that they are drug dealers for big pharma which kills more people every year then illegal drugs.

Holistic treatment doesn't (generally) include much in the way of big pharma type medications.

As a matter of fact, I was thinking this might be another reason for these deaths-that these Drs don't generally treat people with traditional medications.. esp. pain.

Pain treatment is huge in Fl., and one of the last states to be included in the national data base (used to check patients records at other drs and pharmacy/s). < For Dr shopping and opiate Rx's.

Considering holistic treatment would not include opiate type drugs/medications, this would be one thing they have in common.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

Holistic treatment doesn't (generally) include much in the way of big pharma type medications.

As a matter of fact, I was thinking this might be another reason for these deaths-that these Drs don't generally treat people with traditional medications.. esp. pain.

Pain treatment is huge in Fl., and one of the last states to be included in the national data base (used to check patients records at other drs and pharmacy/s). < For Dr shopping and opiate Rx's.

Considering holistic treatment would not include opiate type drugs/medications, this would be one thing they have in common.

Def possible but some doctors are md.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
90% of the dead would live longer by the hour, day, month, year, years ... if they were not killed and robbed allopathic medicine. There is another side of the patients and their fundamental inability to analyze hundreds of years not see allopathic "treatment" NOT recovery of 10% and 90% kill many long and painful , red biologically another kind incapable of of thinking that can only physical labor and brains for instructions execution . Stalin was investigating a conspiracy of doctors pests and murder of Zhdanov's , poisoned Stalin's , case of doctors fell apart and the blue doctors pests from the time Paracelsus only multiplied and become more smarter cunning and insidious, methods of killing too have evolved in modern costly poisons and devices . they are well-diagnose and, depending on different circumstances and the size of your wallet quickly or slowly, but surely finish you off 90%

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
For a moment I thought this thread was about Colin Baker.

Exact same reason I checked it

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I imagine the Dr.'s weren't pushing the right pharmaceuticals to their patients?

Practicing alternative medicine causes people to suffer less, that is not conducive when treating just the symptoms- as is what big pharm demands...

For where is job security if nobody buys what you're selling?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks for Posting Telos, strange days indeed.

This caught my attention of late and yet the Msm seems to turn a blind eye to this type of event unfolding.

So many worrisome things all happening at once, do you suppose these DRs refused to play by the new rules? Did they know too much to allow them to live without the chance of them spilling the beans? A good look at their past several months of patients would be where i would start in the investigation to connect any potential dots.

This is a sad situation and for sure many more must be either getting the message and now deciding to play along or in desperate fear for their well being and lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
DBL post my apologies, comp galloping along...

edit on am731amFri, 24 Jul 2015 10:53:54 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Stalin and Pol pot are excellent examples, first though for me was about the Dead Scientists as well. Thanks for your food for thought, it fits perfectly imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join