It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6TH Doctor Found Murdered In Florida – What Is Going On?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is the sixth death of an MD within a month in that region. According to the source four of this doctors were found dead in the state of Florida. With the latest death, that of Dr. Ronald Schwartz questions are being raised on what's going on and why so many MD's are being targeted.

Yet another doctor was just found murdered inside his home here on the East Coast of Florida. This makes six doctors to be found dead in the last month just from this region of the country alone. Four out of the six were found dead here in Florida. We lost the holistic Dr. Teresa Sievers, MD, who was found murdered in her Florida home just weeks ago. We’ve also lost the alternative Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, MD, who was found in a river with a gunshot to his chest. He’d recently moved to Georgia from Florida. We’ve also lost the Osteopath. Dr. Riley, who was found in Georgia at her home; just a few hours from the Florida border. She was found with a gunshot wound to her head. - See more at: www.healthnutnews.com...

edit on 22-7-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The first thought that came to my head was a serial killer.

However, if we would like to go the conspiracy route we need to find what these doctors had in common. Were they the same type of doctor - cancer research, cardiologist, etc.? While the article says what they did - I would wonder if they all dabbled in some similar region of medical practice.

Perhaps they had a connection of some type via. political parties, or social clubs such as a country club. This is the route I would lean more towards if it was a serial killer.

Usually when something seems to form a pattern there is a connection deeper down.

Many times with a serial killer they will murder a singular sex - and since these doctors were both male and female, this suggests to me (if it is the same person doing the killing) that sexual bias is not of their concern and that they have a deeper motive other than rage, or sexual frustration of some type.

edit on 22-7-2015 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2015 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

Perhaps they had a connection of some type via. political parties, or social clubs such as a country club. This is the route I would lean more towards if it was a serial killer.

Excellent point! I would love to see things linked out to see if they had worked together on projects or even on the same type of projects.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The list of previous doctors starting from the last one:

Ronald Schwartz - 64 years old, MD and gynecologist

Baron Holt - 33 years old, MD

Teresa Ann Sievers - 46 years old MD

Jeff Bradstreet - 61 years old, Famous Autism researcher and MD

Lisa Riley - 33 years old, Doctor of Osteopathic

Bruce Eric Hedendal - 67 years old, chiropractor

For more on the first five death read here: m.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
The first thought that came to my head was a serial killer.

However, if we would like to go the conspiracy route we need to find what these doctors had in common. Were they the same type of doctor - cancer research, cardiologist, etc.?

Five of them were Holistic Health Doctors.

And by the way, 6 are dead but there are also 5 more missing. Of the same field.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Can I ask you why you are keeping track of this. Also, if you had the money, would you hire anPI to follow up on any leads.

A murdered, shotgun shooting and a bullet to the head, well, to me this would get the attention (quick) of the FBI, so lets see if this happens, if not, then these are just the way life is in this crazy world.

edit on 0700000046512015-07-22T07:51:46-05:00514607am7 by musicismagic because: error

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Can I ask you why you are keeping track of this. Also, if you had the money, would you hire and PI to follow up on any leads.

A murdered, shotgun shooting and a bullet to the head, well, to me this would get the attention (quick) of the FBI, so lets see if this happens, if not, then these are just the way life is in this crazy world.

What makes you think I'm keeping track of anything? I stumbled upon as a news, I read it and found interesting and food for thought for the ATS community. We're in a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

Can I ask you why you are keeping track of this. Also, if you had the money, would you hire and PI to follow up on any leads.

It is indeed food for thought and I appreciate you posting it. I just thought you wanted us to know what is going on and maybe I thought you were a doctor, that's all.

What makes you think I'm keeping track of anything? I stumbled upon as a news, I read it and found interesting and food for thought for the ATS community. We're in a conspiracy site, right?

edit on 0700000056542015-07-22T07:54:56-05:00545607am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It is indeed food for thought and I appreciate you posting it. I just thought you wanted us to know what is going on and maybe I thought you were a doctor, that's all.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
well maybe all these doctors were all quacks and a disgruntled relative is killing them for revenge of a death of a loved one that could have been cured for something that could have been treated with, i don't know the correct term to use here so i'll say conventional medicine. you know there are people once they receive a diagnoses will not believe what they are told and will go to great extremes to find a cure. not that i blame them, i wouldn't want to die either,but some just can't deal with what they are told or don't like the treatments and seek other means. then someone that is related to them gets mad and blames the doctors for it.

or maybe they were part of a team that found a cure for something that big pharma makes a lot of money off of and they had to be dealt with to stop interference with that revenue stream.

could be just a whack job killing doctors, or nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

or maybe they were part of a team that found a cure for something that big pharma makes a lot of money off of and they had to be dealt with to stop interference with that revenue stream...

Bradstreet, 61, was subject to a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) raid shortly before his death

However that might not have anything to do with their deaths. Just something that it caught my eye while I was reading the source about the first 5 deaths.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

or maybe they were part of a team that found a cure for something that big pharma makes a lot of money off of and they had to be dealt with to stop interference with that revenue stream...

Bradstreet, 61, was subject to a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) raid shortly before his death

However that might not have anything to do with their deaths. Just something that it caught my eye while I was reading the source about the first 5 deaths.

Sounds like what the government does when they find out you've got something they don't want you to have.

It happened several times to Ron Woodroof (Dallas Buyer's Club) when he was selling medication to AIDS patients.

That definitely adds a hint of "they figured out a cure for something and big pharma wasn't happy" to this story.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I wouldn't say there's a serial killer about. A serial killer is someone who targets strangers based on common characteristics, or simply random people with no pattern at all (though the latter is more unlikely).

If I were a criminal investigator, I'd start with scouring the record books of each doctor, and trying to see if any one patient had been seen by all the doctors.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The first thought " is this statistically significant? "
In another words, doctors as a percent of the population are dying all the time.
You are implying more than normal, but only a scientific analysis will convince me.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
The first thought " is this statistically significant? "
In another words, doctors as a percent of the population are dying all the time.
You are implying more than normal, but only a scientific analysis will convince me.

Doctors being murdered is pretty rare. Yeah, doctors die just like the rest of us, but it's uncommon that they're straight murdered. The fact that most of the doctors practice alternative medicine shows a pattern. It doesn't take a scientific analysis to know there's something amiss.

In fact, at your request, I did a casual search on how many US doctors are murdered each year. Apparently, it's so uncommon that Forbes did an entire article on ONE doctor that was murdered. On top of that, I could not find ANY statistical information about doctors being murdered.

So, to try to give you the unreasonable information you request would be very difficult. If such a "scientific analysis" exists, it would be very hard to locate. If you're so bent on having that analysis, why not look for it yourself?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
A serial killer is someone who targets strangers based on common characteristics,

wouldnt doctors be classified as "strangers with common characteristics"?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
For a moment I thought this thread was about Colin Baker.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
A serial killer is someone who targets strangers based on common characteristics,

wouldnt doctors be classified as "strangers with common characteristics"?
If the killer knows the doctors, they're not strangers.

Again, I'd look for a common patient between all the doctors. Chances are the patient, or a relative of said patient, is the killer.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Why would you be looking for doctors who are murdered? Try looking up painters, teachers, or architects that are murdered. Better yet, save yourself some time and look at the homicide rate for the state of Florida, then take the number of doctors in Florida to see if this is statistically significant.

I did the work. There's a little over 50k physicians in Florida, and the murder rate is 5.0 per 100k per year. That would be about 2.2x the rate with 5 months to spare, or about 4x over the average.

Homicide Rates

Physicians
edit on 22-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Snopes.com has a page about these doctor deaths and provides some more information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join