It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Video Just Surfaced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: chr0naut

Does the amount of complication in the video increase the chances of this happening?

Given the amount of people in the vid and the chances that it is taken with a smart phone make this the most likely explanation?

I don't think it is the complexity of the scene, a complex scene with many moving parts should mask any video artifacts because compression is applied dynamically based on scene complexity.

I think that the video was recorded compressed (on a 'phone) and reduced in colour depth (i.e: instead of using, say 32,000 colours, it was rendered down to 256 colours), which removed subtleties in the image, and was then compressed further, being re-encoded for web release, causing the apparent drop-out (I think).

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jrmcleod

The first thing is an aerial bomb type of fireworks. Probably a time notice of an event to be started. You can see how the crowd starts to react to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That is very strange. I don't think the projectile is anything special, but the white tall figure does walk strange and does seem to disappear when one guy runs in front, then reappear behind another guy. No way the figure could've moved from one to the other without it being captured on camera so that's very strange.

<< 1   >>

join