It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was I/we abducted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

When PrimeAutobot responded to stlborn86's origional thread I thought of Joe Jordan and his research* Thank you for posting his name&video, it's a great place to find answers*MUFON knows exactly what thousands of other former abductees have learned through experience: there is Power associated w/ the name of Jesus Christ that can be untilized for protection,but they keep this information on the dl-Why are some (possibly stlborn86) lucky& have no memory of their aductions,we do not have enough information about the subject yet. Don't worry about folks who have not endured unwanted encounters they are just curious& question things that they can't comprehend.....anyway thanks for putting the answer on the board,it may help the people who need it most.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Our memories blurs as time goes. You should have talked to your mom if she had the same dream.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: Macenroe82
You will have to go into more detail, and not just a vague cliff notes version.

Any marks, missing time, sudden memories, dogs barking when it happened...

So far it sounds like a bad case of indigestion.

Indigestion really?

Abduction..really?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Forced to sleep together? By "sleep together" you mean "have sex", right? Sorry, I haven't heard it called that in a while so just wanted to make sure. Not that it would surprise me, since sex is often enough a part of the abduction experience.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Clearest case of abduction ive ever heard..

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
you said you remember noticing a anomalous light in the back yard and went back to sleep.

when you went back to sleep did you notice or experience a bright white flash of light? like a flash bulb going off. could have experienced it with eyes open or shut?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Op they feed off sexual energy which is why they had you sleep together in there presence.

If you want to avoid it ever happening again use the name of Jesus or call on God's angels they will run away like the Cockaroaches they are.

Reason I know this I have been a lifetime abductee and as soon as I started calling on them the abductions stopped.These aliens are really demons with technology but have no power against God,his angels and jesus.

Note that I am not religious nor do I go to church.

I second this OP, for some reason calling out to God or Jesus stops these things in their track. I went to Catholic school when I was younger but had my rebellious days thereafter... not religious nor go to church either but I do believe. . I had a similar experience as yours.... it's in a post somewhere but basically a bright light appeared outside and thought it was a police helicopter looking for someone. All of a sudden, I found myself in a spaceship communicating telepathically with two greys. I was pregnant at the time and had my other 1 yr old baby in the bed next to me when this happened. This was about 10 years ago and I still remember every single detail. Perhaps you can go into more detail or bring up again to your GF and see if there is anything you guys might have missed??

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stlborn86

any anal probing?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Op they feed off sexual energy which is why they had you sleep together in there presence.

If you want to avoid it ever happening again use the name of Jesus or call on God's angels they will run away like the Cockaroaches they are.

Reason I know this I have been a lifetime abductee and as soon as I started calling on them the abductions stopped.These aliens are really demons with technology but have no power against God,his angels and jesus.

Note that I am not religious nor do I go to church.

So you're saying even if a Jew says the name Jesus, abductions will stop?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't hear the Buddhists complaining, and they seem to be to sit down for hours too.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stlborn86
This happened a few years ago, and I personally am at a loss.

One night, me and my child's mother came home late, we went straight to bed. I rolled over to go to sleep, facing the window. Last thing I remember is this bright, indirect light shining in. I thought "an animal triggered the flood light." Then thinking, "there is no flood light..." next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning. I rolled over and told her about my dream, I couldn't remember the exact specifics but I knew we were in a space ship, being forced to sleep together. I described what I could remember at the time to her. She shrugged it off and said, "weird I had a similar dream."

We haven't talked about it since.

People don't have 'similar dreams' at the same night.

If you're telling the truth, something happened, and it wasn't a dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
So you're saying even if a Jew says the name Jesus, abductions will stop?

Simply repeating words or names is not enough.

It is what's BEHIND the words that matters.

Call it Faith perhaps...

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly
No sane person would take on a demon in the name of Jesus without having the faith needed. It's not just spouting "Jesus" like "Open Sesame" or something. You must actually have the God-given faith that your words are going to make the evil ones tremble. Do not ever attempt to take on a demon unless you absolutely know what you are doing (and even then I advise against it without prayer and support from fellow believers).

The seven sons of Sceva in the New Testament book of Acts tried to evict a demon from someone and were nearly killed attempting it because they didn't know Jesus. So be careful whatever you do.

There is a very GOOD reason that sometimes it works and sometimes does not:

Now that we have looked at several cases of demonic possession in the time of Jesus and how he handled various situations let us look at one more case showing what demons can do.

Let us go to Acts 19:13-16. “Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so.

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?” Here we see a mockery being made of the sons of Sceva. The demons are not in any way responding in the way the sons of Sceva expected them to.

“And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.” This is what can happen if you start messing around in something you are not ready for.

Look at this example closely. One man had an evil spirit and he overtook SEVEN of the sons of Sceva, ripped their clothes off of them and sent them out of the house naked and hurt. Now anyone knows that one normal man is not going to be able to take on 7 men at one time and send them out of a house in that condition. Only a demon could allow a person to have that kind of non human strength.

Notice that the sons of Sceva told the devils to come out “in the name of Jesus of whom Paul preaches”. These were not men who were on a “first name basis” with God, they were not followers of Jesus themselves and as a result were only copying what they had seen Paul do.

A demon is not something to be played with. Based on the examples shown here one can see that demons are real, have a great amount of power and have no respect for anyone. It is a strong and formidable enemy and before engaging in battle with one, it is necessary to make sure that you are where you need to be so you don’t end up like one of the sons of Sceva.

Demonic Spirits

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This time it felt like something tripped in my brain and suddenly I saw at least a dozen doll sized beings surrounding me in the bathroom, it literally looked like the claw grabbing machine at arcades and I was in the center of all the 1 foot tall humanoid dolls, similar in appearance to the power ranger figures on that awful show.
The most prominent one looked like someone dressed up in protective black and grey leather to ride crotch rocket. All black and silver suit and black helmet almost like a power ranger. You can hear my reaction to this visual stimuli as Oh my, did you see that at 50 odd seconds in? Jesus dude. You can see a tentacle in the video at this time but I was not reacting to the tentacle which was unseen to me.
I also saw sanscrit like symbols neon highlight colored, splayed upon the walls above the tub and taking up my complete field of vision, they were taking up the space not occupied by the short dolls. They almost looked like sanscrit or hieroglyphs. It is at the 37 second or so mark when a tentacle first enters the camera frame at the right and bottom side of the frame. This is when I saw what I still have difficulty describing. I did not see the tentacle until reviewing footage.
I was in a 5x6 foot bathroom and in the video I am panning left and right. From the threshold of the bathroom entrance to the tub and toilet. At no point did I face the bathroom door entrance which is where the tentacle appeared to come from.
I was having trouble sleeping and frequent lucid dreams which I had always enjoyed. It got to a point last summer where I was worrying about my lucidity in real life. This started in early june 2013. So I used digital camera to start recording the nights when I was alone. There was nothing eventful that showed up on the recorded videos, that matched what I saw.
I was disappointed the sanscrit highlight language and the symbols and colors didn't show. Instead I realized there was a tentacle in the camera frame while I was witnessing these things. I never saw tentacle in real time.
After video cuts out I continued to see some pretty crazy stuff. I tell myself it was just in my head but it all started the moment the tentacle entered the frame. The visuals I saw and beings I saw. When I left bathroom I called my dad on phone frantically telling him there was someone with big blue eyes in my bedroom.
I could see it in doorcrack and it makes me want to cry when I think of it. When I try to remember what the being in the bedroom looked like specifically. It was a little shorter than me but not as small as the dozen doll sized beings I saw in bathroom. I don't know why. I ran out of my home at sunrise when I finally broke out of the state I was in.
I saw a blue angel coming across the lake towards me almost as if in the cloud. Flying. This made me feel safe after the strangeness of the night. At that time I was pretty scared. I am going to write a full accounting of this experience later I just wanted to share the video first.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: deaconRHneg

Could that tentacle possibly be a strap hanging from the camera?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

No it was just a small canon camera. I didn't have a strap. I was actually nude cause I had jumped out of bath tub a few minutes before when I saw bugs in the water. It sounds crazy it is first and last time it happened. I sprayed bugs with bleach and they went starburst is only way I can describe it. This was momemnets before I grabbed camera and started recording. The tentacles is only evidence of the imagery that was projected into my mind in that moment and for several hours until sunrise. You hear me say in video did you see that jesus. As tentacle enters frame my mind was filled with impossible imagery, symbols, sanscrit like language, highlight colors but I was still in bathroom but it was as if all this imagery was overlaid over the bathroom. I was bummed that the video didn't show the images I saw but they showed a tentacle in frame at precise moment I saw the incredible imagery.

I couldn't find how to post this on a thread. So I just threw it on here. I added the original video without subtitles. It's only 480p which sucks but I planned on running camera long time with 64 gb memory card. I don't remember shutting camera off and it broke that was last video I shot with it. Typical.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join