It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Your welcome

Where does zero fit in your paradigm?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Your welcome

Where does zero fit in your paradigm?

It doesn't. Its a linear time frame; I am a non linear abstract thinker. I invent my paradigm as suits me to change that which I observe at/within my will (it is odd I contemplate this) yet do it with purpose [encoded information] that some will understand and wake up.
edit on 25-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Interesting.

Idk, you mentioned earlier a desire to understanding your existence. This may be ground you have covered already, but if not perhaps take a look at Pythagorean numerology. Depending on when you incarnated in this life, it may offer some clues. I'm thinking specifically of one's life path number. Contemplating it, may be good food for thought.

Ideally, everyone would meet all at once somewhere in time. It's been difficult for me to accept that individuals all are busy learning different lessons. I feel what brings us together is stronger then the differences that keep everyone apart. In that way, reflecting on life path numbers has been a useful insight into the variety of perspectives each of us express. I'm curious if in the grand scale of the cosmos, collective spiritual understanding doesn't hit certain tipping points. Eh, like the breath of Brahma.

Another reason I brought up the life path number, was that it helped me to see the value of (edit: can't remember exactly what ATM, auto correct at e that. I feel like the word was insight. Like acknowledging perhaps at any given time a certain number of individuals are focusing on certain lessons).I try to be helpful to others, even in the little things. It would be cool if everyone was on the same page spiritually, but for now I am content enjoying pointing the way. Walls of text, and preaching to the choir is weary at times. Lol, that reminds me. Someone once likened "enlightenment" to breaking into the second story of a house and then discovering the front door was unlocked!

Alas, I need to get my beauty rest. Good night

edit on 25-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: see edit about auto correct

edit on 25-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer

edit on 25-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: autocorrect ate not at

edit on 25-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer again, Lol i will just go to sleep now

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Well, not sure about the negatives happening in the Mid East; laws of attraction unfortunately happen similarly resulting in negative outcomes. In so saying; God is there as well doing its thing (that yin yang thing) [we are gods but small ones; Hostess mini twinkies/snowballs]. We have the potentially dangerous power to create anything with our imaginations.

If they would be in The Now instead of holding grudges, they would realize their blessings and not fight over land.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

dffrntkndfnml: Interesting.
Idk, you mentioned earlier a desire to understanding your existence. This may be ground you have covered already, but if not perhaps take a look at Pythagorean numerology. Depending on when you incarnated in this life, it may offer some clues. I'm thinking specifically of one's life path number. Contemplating it, may be good food for thought.

I am a master number 11 both birth date and year; name numbers including all consonants vowels diverge to 11.

dffrnkndfnml: ideally everyone would meet all at once somewhere in time. It's been difficult for me to accept that individuals all are busy learning different lessons. I feel what brings us together is stronger then the differences that keep everyone apart. In that way, reflecting on life path numbers has been a useful insight into the variety of perspectives each of us express. I'm curious if in the grand scale of the cosmos, collective spiritual understanding doesn't hit certain tipping points. Eh, like the breath of Brahma.

You really do not want to know or be aware of the "tipping points". This is peering into the ABYSS and one needs requires a strength beyond normal human lifespans to witness true evil as an evangelical fortress.

DFF: Another reason I brought up the life path number, was that it helped me to see the value onnight.t trying to be helpful to others, even in the little things. It would be cool if everyone was on the same page spiritually, but for now I am content enjoying pointing the way. Walls of text, and preaching to the choir is weary at times. Lol, that reminds me. Someone once likened "enlightenment" to breaking into the second story of a house and then discovering the front door was unlocked!

I would call it more a Prison break.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Its designed to make you no longer desire the 3d. No mystery. Only way that will happen is when it produces the most horrifying possibilities. We close however.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Its designed to make you no longer desire the 3d. No mystery. Only way that will happen is when it produces the most horrifying possibilities. We close however.

This is interesting. Designed to ruin Karma and its evil intent to boomerange the betterment of mankinds progression of its soul? I cry foul!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the prompt response, vethumanbeing.

Off the top of my head, 11/2 life path for me. Down the road, I'd like to do a thread on the good this form of numerology has offered me.

I feel the same way about the ABYSS. It's the limiting factor that came to mind when I thought about the beginning of your thread in the context of my understanding of Gnosticism.

See you later

edit on 25-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Off the top of my head, 11/2 life path for me. Down the road, I'd like to do a thread on the good this form of numerology has offered me.

I feel the same way about the ABYSS. It's the limiting factor that came to mind when I thought about the beginning of your thread in the context of my understanding of Gnosticism.

See you later

Oh yes you will. Numerology is magical. Gnosticism IS REAL it is ancient/pure and not of any sort of belief; it is innate born with TRUE UNDERSTANDING of ALL THINGS.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: arpgme

vhb: well, not sure about the negatives happening in the Mid East; laws of attraction unfortunately happen similarly resulting in negative outcomes. In so saying; God is there as well doing its thing (that yin yang thing) [we are gods but small ones; Hostess mini twinkies/snowballs]. We have the potentially dangerous power to create anything with our imaginations.

arpgme: If they would be in The Now instead of holding grudges, they would realize their blessings and not fight over land.

arpgme? What is wrong with their thinking? Is it just lands or old tribal grudges? You realize how sacred some of these lands are, Mesopotamia, Assyria. A radical group invades and destroys or captures to sell on the black market priceless artifacts to buy weapons. How do we convince them to be in the now (or just a better more reasonable terrorist faction).

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

By being in The Now ourselves so that others can see The Peace that comes with it.

We are all connected. One person's Peace influences The Whole to more Peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think God's first words to manifest world
may be ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
7 billion people, goes to show that mind control DOES work on the masses....

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

See you later

Oh yes you will. Numerology is magical. Gnosticism IS REAL it is ancient/pure and not of any sort of belief; it is innate born with TRUE UNDERSTANDING of ALL THINGS.

If that is true, why aren't Gnostics curing childhood cancers and ending world hunger, again?

Seems like the TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF ALL THINGS would provide that kind of data to its adherents.

To me, anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Gnoticism is just a cooler supernaturalish way of looking at the same Abrahamic fables, though they claim yaweh was a crazed naughty god that started all this mess on earth for ego, so there is that in their favor

edit on 25-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

arpgme? What is wrong with their thinking? Is it just lands or old tribal grudges? You realize how sacred some of these lands are, Mesopotamia, Assyria. A radical group invades and destroys or captures to sell on the black market priceless artifacts to buy weapons. How do we convince them to be in the now (or just a better more reasonable terrorist faction).

Perhaps this is an outward expression of our inner corruptness which would sell off our spiritual belief for expensive artifacts.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Any God would live forever.

i find it curious that many think to be "godly" is to be invulnerable. who decided that invincibility was a positive attribute? surely no one who has ever lived forever. we only hear of immortality and its benefits from those who have never experienced immortality in its fullness. and thats when it crosses from being curious to being hilarious: imagine a fish declaring how invigorating it is to enjoy a lengthy stroll through the amazon rainforest. a fish would have no concept of this, having never had legs nor been above ground long enough to enjoy such geography.

having said this, please pardon my incredulity.

Don't get me wrong...I don't believe in "God". I'm more of the ancient astronauts crowd. But yes...the general idea of God seems to include living forever, being able to magically do anything and always watching what every person is up to. I'm not that self-centered (ha-ha).

mankind's idea of the "perfect deity" translates to being the "perfect psychopath". absolute awareness and absolute dominance. pretty primitive for a species that has fought wars and sacrificed billions of lives (accumulatively) for freedom. but i think what appeals to most is the idea that perhaps absolute awareness and absolute dominance can share space with absolute benevolence, although history belies this notion as being whimsical at best.

I tend to believe in something much more simple. Something created us. Be it another race of being our just a combination of events. That is the only thing I can consider "God". And even then...it is just a creator and its creation is now on their own and need to buck up and take some control of their own lives. Sink or swim

The important thing to remember here is that even if we are an experiment, whoever the orchestrator is doesn't own us. We have earned our independence and as you say, whether we sink or swim, we deserve to do it for ourselves. Protection is not worth surrendering our autonomy.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Think about that for 1 second. Finite anything, even quadrillions of them in a collective effort, cannot produce anything infinite. Everything finite is an infinitesimal snapshot.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It's sad that you can't even recognize your own words and then try to play it off by trying to be funny.

Can't figure out why you do it or if you think people won't notice.

edit on 25-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

See you later

If that is true, why aren't Gnostics curing childhood cancers and ending world hunger, again?
Seems like the TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF ALL THINGS would provide that kind of data to its adherents.
To me, anyway.

Good question; I don't know where all the Gnostics are hiding and what they are up to other than are keepers of the realm (its balance). This planet was never to be a Utopia; because through chaos/strife and ingenuity to combat it comes growth. Have some faith.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join