It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: simplesurfer
a reply to: vethumanbeing
I will tell you why, we are an ignorant bunch of monkeys and our
most common trait is that we all know better even though we really know
nothing.

THIS IS TRUE. I think the "unknowing" of our circumstances is detrimental to our physical and mental health. At least we don't live/swing from tree limbs anymore.
edit on 24-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Don't tell me its all about faith in a system that seemingly has no rules.
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Please relax, and enjoy life. Why ponder the answers to things, in this existence, you would have no way of comprehending even if you were given the appropriate answer? There's rules to everything and when your time comes you'll understand the rules explicitly. We all will.

I have an agenda; I have to understand (GROK) everything that is available to be known in this one human lifetime. It was challenge I made for myself before incarnation. I haven't had the time to enjoy life or relax, as I am on a quest for knowledge as to why and how we exist without a creator that should be guiding us (am no Darwinist apologist). The point is to know the rules (ones contract of incarnation and remembering it) before death occurs. The third dimension reality existence is a GAME (not real). I have no plans that entertain climbing back into the hamster wheel of "Karma" to do this again in a next life scenario. Great comment donktheclown.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
The point is to know the rules (ones contract of incarnation and remembering it) before death occurs.

If this is the point then what difference does it make if god manisfests itself or not?
edit on 24-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The point is to know the rules (ones contract of incarnation and remembering it) before death occurs.

If this is the point then what difference does it make if god manisfests itself or not?

That is a very good question. This system is SOLEY based upon productivity/GROWTH ; if not its decline would have happened already. God is the boomerang in the mathematical or spiritual equation no one has adequately been able to describe.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Why have we failed in manifesting God?

1 is not sure that is Truth-

If we are 7 billion soul strong attributes of "GOD" and most are of the belief of a higher existing creator God; with these vast numbers cannot Imagine (dream) a God into existence? WHY?

Many are praying to various gods images, and so meta-energy unconcentrated in some. Also some do not even believe so they are in reverse of the manifestation. Maybe some within the manifesting group can stronger manifest individually then groups. And so...

What is prayer then; what is the purpose (to wish for something to manifest).

Prayer is concentrated metaphysical energy directed at the CREATOR GOD or a God like figure, transmitted through the consciousness of those who BELIEVE in the CREATOR GOD or a God... Also 1 is not sure if its for wishes for djinz can do that.

Is it because this is a virtual world (false).

Are we sure there is NO CREATOR GOD manifested and its the perception of some THE does not exist? We must ask...

Is it because in the higher dimensions we already know everything.

Un-confirmed

Why does the negative win out in the 3D.

Un-confirmed. How far is the OBSERVER able to see within its current reality 3 dimensional settings?

So many civilizations up for grabs, destroyed. No Utopia on earth has ever existed. The power of prayer? what is it exactly? Don't tell me its all about faith in a system that seemingly has no rules.

Has utopia ever or is Existed(ing) on other planets of CREATOR Creation Inhabitation zones before, as EA*RTH inhabitants potentially can?

Do you follow the Rules of THY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN? Or those made by potentially some who dont even believe in THY FATHER...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/24/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

That is a very good question. This system is SOLEY based upon productivity/GROWTH ;If not its decline would have happened already.

Maybe it isn't and there is some other reason why it's decline hasn't happened. I have seen you call this a game quite a few times yet you seem to give parts of it a lot of importance.

God is the boomerang in the mathematical or spiritual equation no one has adequately been able to describe.

But is the description important or even necessary?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

vhb: Why have we failed in manifesting God?

Ophiucus 13: 1 is not sure that is Truth-

It is obvious, we are either Gods system manifested and understood as such or we are thinking as individual life forms expecting God to be a human (something or one that approximates us).

vhb:
If we are 7 billion soul strong attributes of "GOD" and most are of the belief of a higher existing creator God; with these vast numbers cannot Imagine (dream) a God into existence? WHY?

Ophiuchus 13: Many are praying to various gods images, and so meta-energy unconcentrated in some. Also some do not even believe so they are in reverse of the manifestation. Maybe some within the manifesting group can stronger manifest individually then groups. And so.

I would say totally unfocused, diffusing the energy. Within some of the components are NEGATIVE energy; and derail any idea to connect to Origin. It has to be a pure focused energy form to work.

vhb:
What is prayer then; what is the purpose (to wish for something to manifest).

O13: Prayer is concentrated metaphysical energy directed at the CREATOR GOD or a God like figure, transmitted through the consciousness of those who BELIEVE in the CREATOR GOD or a God... Also 1 is not sure if its for wishes for djinz can do that.

I equate 'prayer' as to being or describing a form of begging therefor not valid.

vhb: Is it because this is a virtual world (false).

O13: Are we sure there is NO CREATOR GOD manifested and its the perception of some THE does not exist? We must ask.

vhb: Is it because in the higher dimensions we already know everything
does the negative win out in the 3D.

013: Un-confirmed. How far is the OBSERVER able to see within its current reality 3 dimensional settings?

One cannot as everyone is an observer from a differing perspective.

vhb:
So many civilizations up for grabs, destroyed. No Utopia on earth has ever existed. The power of prayer? what is it exactly? Don't tell me its all about faith in a system that seemingly has no rules.

O13: has utopia or ever having existed(ing) on other planets of creator creation inhabitation zones as Earths have inhabitants potentially can?

NO. There is no other system existing in the third heavy dimension that mimics this one. This is a one and only experiment. No other 3D habitation zones.

O13: Do you follow the Rules of THY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN? Or those made by potentially some who dont even believe in THY FATHER...
NAMASTE*******

Not so much THY father, more MY father/mother/Creator Being NOT SEXED as is a binary non physical ENTITY seeking information only; and is comprised of of 1's and 0's; in its wisdom created ME (a material being) to express itself.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

vhb: That is a very good question. This system is SOLEY based upon productivity/GROWTH ;If not its decline would have happened already.

daskakik: Maybe it isn't and there is some other reason why it's decline hasn't happened. I have seen you call this a game quite a few times yet you seem to give parts of it a lot of importance.

Parts. Levels of game play; the protagonists that destroy valid civilizations simply by threatening them. The Ancient Maya in mass left (back to place of origin; the Pleiades fifth dimensional existence). The structures remain.

vhb: God is the boomerang in the mathematical or spiritual equation no one has adequately been able to describe.

daskakik: But is the description important or even necessary?

Why not ask the question; I am interested and would like an answer as to why I exist. My first thought as a conscious being was when two years old looking at my reflection in a mirror and asked "who are you?" I wasn't asking myself that question, I was asking a perceived creator separate yet the same I KNEW that existed within me (not my parents as had no conception of what they were other than giant beings that fed me).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Parts. Levels of game play; the protagonists that destroy valid civilizations simply by threatening them.

That still doesn't make parts any more or less important. It sure doesn't mean that god needs to manifest itself.

The Ancient Maya in mass left (back to place of origin; the Pleiades fifth dimensional existence). The structures remain.

I am guatemalan, I can assure you the Maya are still here. Did the romans disappear just because they stopped using the Colosseum?

Why not ask the question; I am interested and would like an answer as to why I exist.

A description of god doesn't gurantee an answer to your question.

edit on 24-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

vhb: Parts. Levels of game play; the protagonists that destroy valid civilizations simply by threatening them.

daskakik:That still doesn't make parts any more or less important. It sure doesn't mean that god needs to manifest itself.

Well no, my question is why hasn't it if there is no problem perceived. It could be a magnanimous gesture (waving at us from the azure silken skies).

vhb: the Ancient Maya in mass left (back to place of origin; the Pleiades fifth dimensional existence). The structures remain.

daskakik: I am guatemalan, I can assure you the Maya are still here. Did the romans disappear just because they stopped using the Colosseum?

I am Maya/Scottish/English. My Mother is genetically one half Maya (Guatemalan) one half Scottish. The remnants of that civilization exist. Most over grown by jungle growth. The Romans? yes they disappeared just as the Greeks did; the only thing left of democracy are the buildings still standing of that antiquity. It is interesting how these civilizations degrade into dust and strife. Look at Greece now; declaring bankruptcy.

vhb: Why not ask the question; I am interested and would like an answer as to why I exist.

daskakik: A description of god doesn't gurantee an answer to your question.

I do not require one; I see the answer every time I look in a mirror "I KNOW/RECOGNISE YOU!".
edit on 25-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well no, my question is why hasn't it if there is no problem perceived. It could be a magnanimous gesture (wave at us from the silken skies).

A simple answer might be that it isn't there. Another would be that it doesn't need to. No matter what the answer the fact is that it isn't important yet you seem to be making a big deal about it.

I am Guatemalan/Scottish/English. My Mother is Maya.

Right, so your mother is Mayan but the mayan left so, how is she here?

I do not require one; I see it every time I look in a mirror.

You said you would like an answer.

You are doing the same thing you did in the other thread. Say one thing, get called out and then say something irrelevant or different to what you posted before.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

vhb:I am Guatemalan/Scottish/English. My Mother is Maya.

daskakik: Right, so your mother is Mayan but the mayan left so, how is she here?

She wasn't part of the mass exodus that happened just about the time the soul aspect to be known as "Jesus" was finished with his incubation period 200BC-ZERO AD (the step down from the 9th to the 3rd dimension within the Maya Temple of the Sun took many years to complete). My Mother was not yet born.

vhb: I do not require one; I see it every time I look in a mirror.

daskakik: You said you would like an answer.
You are doing the same thing you did in the other thread. Say one thing, get called out and then say something irrelevant or different to what you posted before.

I would have thought if you found another Maya cohort would have made a difference in your attitude. I suppose you meet many generational Maya on ATS and reward them with vitriol. You have not called me out on ANYTHNG. Specifics would be appreciated. What is your problem?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

She wasn't part of the mass exodus that happened just about the time Jesus was finished with his incubation period within the Temple of the Sun; (she was not born yet).

Neither were you so, maybe you don't quite have the facts on what actually happened.

I would have thought if you found another Maya cohort would have made a difference in your attitude. I suppose you meet many generational Maya on ATS and reward them with vitriol. You have not called me out on ANYTHNG. Specifics would be appreciated. What is your problem?

Specifics? Don't you remember what you post from one moment to the next?

Post from an hour ago: "I am interested and would like an answer as to why I exist."

Post from 40 minutes ago: "I do not require one; I see the answer every time I look in a mirror"

ETA: And the first one was a reply to the question "But is the description important or even necessary?", referring to a description of god, which has nothing to do with the question you came up with.

edit on 25-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

She wasn't part of the mass exodus that happened just about the time Jesus was finished with his incubation period within the Temple of the Sun; (she was not born yet).

daskakik: Neither were you so, maybe you don't quite have the facts on what actually happened.

Which facts, *the correct ones* that will alter/change history?

vhb: I would have thought if you found another Maya cohort would have made a difference in your attitude. I suppose you meet many generational Maya on ATS and reward them with vitriol. You have not called me out on ANYTHNG. Specifics would be appreciated. What is your problem?

daskakik: Specifics? Don't you remember what you post from one moment to the next?

I am only interested in your posts; not mine.

daskakik: Post from an hour ago: "I am interested and would like an answer as to why I exist."

Have you figured it out?

daskakik: Post from 40 minutes ago: "I do not require one; I see the answer every time I look in a mirror"

So you answered your own question. You never needed my advice.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Which facts?

What you are trying to pass off as facts.

I am only interested in yours.

Another senseless reply.

You said "specifics would be nice" after saying that I had not called you out on anything. What specifics could you have been talking about? Well, ususally when sentences are in the same paragraph they refer to the same topic. In this case what I called you out on and not any specifics about me.

Have you figured it out?

You asked the question.

So you answered your own question.

No, you did. They are your words. Don't you recognize them as something you posted?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I will play the Devil's advocate here.

Ever hear of quantum manifesting?

First and foremost, we are creators of our own reality and destiny. This implies a great deal of responsibility. If you are ready to change your life experience, you must accept this responsibility all the way from your thoughts, to your actions and your results.

www.tools-for-abundance.com...

The problem here is that too many people have too many differing beliefs. So to the OP - it fails because of that. Not even different Christian and Muslim (and others) denominations agree with each other.

I would like to think that god (if he even exist) would be way above that.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Coming to DVD release soon: "Sharknado 4" starring Daskakik and Vethumanbeing. This happens in the Ancient Maya virtual world of truth and what really matters 200 BC deep in the heart of MEXICO. The only weapons that can be used by the Maya protagonists (the stars of the movie) against the sharks are nail clippers (sharks have the advantage as have REPLACEMENT rows of many SHARP teeth). Will Jesus's soul (the idea of Christ Consciousness) survive the gestation period to be saved and inserted in the Middle East at 0 AD? Who will prevail; who is the enemy?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Eh Vethumanbeing, I was wondering what which flavour of Gnosticism resonates with you and if you had any comments to share with regards to the veil separating the worlds...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I will play the Devil's advocate here.

Deaf Alien: Ever hear of quantum manifesting?

As it may relate to binary information (forces that include attraction) accidently forming its own patterns? No.

/Deaf Alien:
First and foremost, we are creators of our own reality and destiny. This implies a great deal of responsibility. If you are ready to change your life experience, you must accept this responsibility all the way from your thoughts, to your actions and your results.

www.tools-for-abundance.com...
Absolutely; the power of the humans *imagination* capabilities is awesome almost in the God Realm.

Deaf Alien: The problem here is that too many people have too many differing beliefs. So to the OP - it fails because of that. Not even different Christian and Muslim (and others) denominations agree with each other.

I would like to think that god (if he even exist) could be way above that.

Unfocused; so yes it fails (the pray it forward). The Dogmas as so specific now; Episcopalians vs the Babtists vs the Catholics vs the Seven Day Adventists etc (not killing each other). How is it Muslim faith systems based upon Allah, Mohammed are killing each other over differing interpretations or particularities in the definition of the Koran?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Eh Vethumanbeing, I was wondering what which flavour of Gnosticism resonates with you and if you had any comments to share with regards to the veil separating the worlds...

Thank you for the question dffrntkndfnml. The original Gnostics were the Essenes. A Jewish sect living in Qumran 72 AD. They had knowledge above and beyond our modern day regarding the creation of the human being. They fled and eventually became the Knights Templar, keepers of the grail (or the truth of our creation). Any veil describes frequency; and what can exist within it 1 though 9. Nothing physical happens after 3.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join