It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That is nothing but belief.

What is or what not is and how do you define a 'belief system' (you have to have a belief system) you are or are not operating from. You seem very sure of yourself, what bunker/location/ perspective are you aiming from?

I find it strange, I've come to know things before I believe them quite often...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
didn't bother reading the whole thread, sorry,
just wanted to express my opinion...
first are you sure he was never manifested?
the jewish people looked forward to their messiah's arrival for centuries, even had an idea of when the arrival would come, and well, when it came, God was manifested on earth as Jesus. one could say that he was just a man that was exploited after his death I suppose but one cannot deny that his presence on our earth has driven much of earth's events since then. And well, there are many, many people who pray to him, praise him, and follow his teachings... to them isn't he like a God?
but something was required to begin with wasn't there? mainly that the people believed that God would manifest himself in the flesh. people now day, christian included, don't believe in miracles any more it seems, not like the ones told in the biblical stories, and they look for their savior to arrive in the sky...and well, we have ufo's buzzing around.

my guess is that part of manifesting anything is the belief that it can be done.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What the hell...I'll throw this out there. Maybe all collective living things, or life, IS God. Consider this. Any God would live forever. We would consider it magic or God-like if we said "I want a ball" and immediately, the first ball ever appeared out of thin air. But if a God said "I want a ball"...maybe that ball would take the same percentage of that God's existence (eternity) as that split second for us (80-100 years) to appear.

We as humans seem to think of something like a submarine and many years later, one becomes reality. Sure it takes many years to become possible...but if you think of us as part of all life, that many years is the equivalent of a split second to life...which lasts for eternity.

Another example. The bible says everything was made in seven days (or something like that). Sure it was seven days of our lives but maybe millions of years for some God that lives forever. The percentage of life might be the same. One more example. If an insect's life span is a few months...do they perceive it as the same length as we perceive our 80 to 100 years? And if so...wouldn't God perceive time also as a percentage of life?

I hope I explained that well enough. Not an easy one to describe.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Would any higher power ever want to 'reveal' themselves as such.

Most of humanity is about as truly spiritual and enlightened as a pile of laundry in a dark room.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Albert Einstein concluded there is a higher being that intelligently communicates with us through random events/patterns in everything.

Albert Einstein did mention it in interviews but never got to writing down his formal analysis. It was towards the end of his life and he was also increasingly becoming anti-Zionist due to Israel's anti-Palestinian policies.

While Einstein did not claim to be a Christian, nor Judaist, he denied being an Atheist as well because he believed there is something out there capable of manipulating events in everything, including coincidences in order to communicate with us.

I'm not saying Einstein's hypothesis supports mainstream religious beliefs but it is likely to be entirely different entities.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Don't believe now and I never will. I think that story is truly for the birds.

edit on Rpm72415v21201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Any God would live forever.

i find it curious that many think to be "godly" is to be invulnerable. who decided that invincibility was a positive attribute? surely no one who has ever lived forever. we only hear of immortality and its benefits from those who have never experienced immortality in its fullness. and thats when it crosses from being curious to being hilarious: imagine a fish declaring how invigorating it is to enjoy a lengthy stroll through the amazon rainforest. a fish would have no concept of this, having never had legs nor been above ground long enough to enjoy such geography.

having said this, please pardon my incredulity.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

i find it curious that many think to be "godly" is to be invulnerable. who decided that invincibility was a positive attribute? surely no one who has ever lived forever. we only hear of immortality and its benefits from those who have never experienced immortality in its fullness. and thats when it crosses from being curious to being hilarious: imagine a fish declaring how invigorating it is to enjoy a lengthy stroll through the amazon rainforest. a fish would have no concept of this, having never had legs nor been above ground long enough to enjoy such geography.

Don't get me wrong...I don't believe in "God". I'm more of the ancient astronauts crowd. But yes...the general idea of God seems to include living forever, being able to magically do anything and always watching what every person is up to. I'm not that self-centered (ha-ha).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Don't get me wrong...I don't believe in "God". I'm more of the ancient astronauts crowd. But yes...the general idea of God seems to include living forever, being able to magically do anything and always watching what every person is up to. I'm not that self-centered (ha-ha).

mankind's idea of the "perfect deity" translates to being the "perfect psychopath". absolute awareness and absolute dominance. pretty primitive for a species that has fought wars and sacrificed billions of lives (accumulatively) for freedom. but i think what appeals to most is the idea that perhaps absolute awareness and absolute dominance can share space with absolute benevolence, although history belies this notion as being whimsical at best.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

mankind's idea of the "perfect deity" translates to being the "perfect psychopath". absolute awareness and absolute dominance. pretty primitive for a species that has fought wars and sacrificed billions of lives (accumulatively) for freedom. but i think what appeals to most is the idea that perhaps absolute awareness and absolute dominance can share space with absolute benevolence, although history belies this notion as being whimsical at best.

I tend to believe in something much more simple. Something created us. Be it another race of being our just a combination of events. That is the only thing I can consider "God". And even then...it is just a creator and its creation is now on their own and need to buck up and take some control of their own lives. Sink or swim.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No reason to look for God when God is already here. We are Gods. We are manifesting the world through Law of Attraction.

The Present Moment contains many blessings, if you can relax and enjoy them. Enjoyment of Now creates more Joy in your life through Law of Attraction.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Would any higher power ever want to 'reveal' themselves as such.
Most of humanity is about as truly spiritual and enlightened as a pile of laundry in a dark room.

The reason for this is there is no clear proper instruction written by God as to how one becomes enlightened (no official procedural manual).
The human is dangerous. God proclaims itself finally and would be incarcerated as a 'nut case' (no relatives, DMV records, Soc.Security card, birth certificate etc). Look at what happened that soul Jesus; just an inspirational speaker trying to express a message of "a kingdom beyond this one, souls are eternal". Perhaps could get away with this as "traveling evangelist" (fancy tent). Unfortunately the days of the televangelist are over; has anyone purchased "the crystal cathedral"? Schuler's creation?
edit on 24-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

That is nothing but belief.

What is or what not is and how do you define a 'belief system' (you have to have a belief system) you are or are not operating from. You seem very sure of yourself, what bunker/location/ perspective are you aiming from?

I find it strange, I've come to know things before I believe them quite often...

That is gnosis in action. "To KNOW" or having knowledge rests within your subconscious. Your conscious self is recognizing it and of course will analyze or try logically understand what that is (how do I know this and why am I actively in review of it). Glitch in your matrix, or a gentle reminder, YOU KNOW THIS already and just need to remember.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: dawnstar

dawnstar: didn't bother reading the whole thread, sorry, just wanted to express my opinion..
first are you sure he was never manifested? the jewish people looked forward to their messiah's arrival for centuries, even had an idea of when the arrival would come, and well, when it came, God was manifested on earth as Jesus. one could say that he was just a man that was exploited after his death I suppose but one cannot deny that his presence on our earth has driven much of earth's events since then. And well, there are many, many people who pray to him, praise him, and follow his teachings... to them isn't he like a God?

I have unconventional opinion we are all God manifestations on Earth (parts of the whole incarnated so that It would know itself). Jesus specifically; a spirit body singled out metaphorically (SCAPE GOAT) to describe all of us. This person had an audience that related to the message given, "the kingdom of god is within you" meaning you are spiritually a part of God. He wasn't just an exploited man; he was a metaphorical symbol for all of us. Understand this, he wasn't a Christian.

dawnstar: but something was required to begin with wasn't there? mainly that the people believed that God would manifest himself in the flesh. people now day, christian included, don't believe in miracles any more it seems, not like the ones told in the biblical stories, and they look for their savior to arrive in the sky...and well, we have ufo's buzzing around.
my guess is that part of manifesting anything is the belief that it can be done.

God has manifested itself; look at this world, the beauty and dynamics very complicated systems that work in symbiosis with each other (no human could recreate this, they tried with the Biosphere in Tucson AZ and failed). As far as manifesting an idea is concerned; the imagination of the human is a very powerful thing: MAJICKAL.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
No reason to look for God when God is already here. We are Gods. We are manifesting the world through Law of Attraction.
The Present Moment contains many blessings, if you can relax and enjoy them. Enjoyment of Now creates more Joy in your life through Law of Attraction.

Well, not sure about the negatives happening in the Mid East; laws of attraction unfortunately happen similarly resulting in negative outcomes. In so saying; God is there as well doing its thing (that yin yang thing) [we are gods but small ones; Hostess mini twinkies/snowballs]. We have the potentially dangerous power to create anything with our imaginations.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

WeAreAWAKE:
What the hell...I'll throw this out there. Maybe all collective living things, or life, IS God. Consider this. Any God would live forever. We would consider it magic or God-like if we said "I want a ball" and immediately, the first ball ever appeared out of thin air. But if a God said "I want a ball"...maybe that ball would take the same percentage of that God's existence (eternity) as that split second for us (80-100 years) to appear.

We are a collective of beings, human, Oak trees, insects and all describe a creator. God does live forever as we continue to profligate these systems of existence. If God said I want a ball in this very heavy matter dimension could take years to manifest; here is the fun thing, in the 5th dimension YOU can manifest anything you want instantly because it is not a dense environment.

WeAreAWAKE: We as humans seem to think of something like a submarine and many years later, one becomes reality. Sure it takes many years to become possible...but if you think of us as part of all life, that many years is the equivalent of a split second to life...which lasts for eternity.

The result of the research and development (focused on building a submarine) will eventually occur as a "made up idea form" creation that functions; amazing.

WeAreAWAKE: Another example. The bible says everything was made in seven days (or something like that). Sure it was seven days of our lives but maybe millions of years for some God that lives forever. The percentage of life might be the same. One more example. If an insect's life span is a few months...do they perceive it as the same length as we perceive our 80 to 100 years? And if so...wouldn't God perceive time also as a percentage of life?
I hope I explained that well enough. Not an easy one to describe.

You are describing perspectives. An insect would not the lifespan of the human anymore than the human can conceive a fly only lives for 14 days *if not swatted* (Noah would have been wise if he had swatted those to flies). Using accounts in the bible some priests lived to be 700 years old. The Priest of Salem (JERU).

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
People get paid to sell an invisible product?
They also get tax exempt status?
And their bigotry will be protected?

Man, I'm in the wrong business!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I will tell you why, we are an ignorant bunch of monkeys and our
most common trait is that we all know better even though we really know
nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Don't tell me its all about faith in a system that seemingly has no rules.

Please relax, and enjoy life. Why ponder the answers to things, in this existence, you would have no way of comprehending even if you were given the appropriate answer? There's rules to everything and when your time comes you'll understand the rules explicitly. We all will.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
People get paid to sell an invisible product?
They also get tax exempt status?
And their bigotry will be protected?

Man, I'm in the wrong business!

Don't give up; just invent a new religion just like L.Ron.Hubbard accomplished with "The Church of Scientology".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join