It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
These claims of "most believe in a higher power" have to be the some of the most spurious and U.S. / Middle East centric propositions I've ever come across.

For starters, most of the world has never been surveyed on what they do or do not "believe". Heck; most don't even know what a "survey" is! Then you have the small issue of communist China and its 1.4 billion "infidels"! Further, to assume those brain damaged as mentally vulnerable children in strict theocracies - places where where 'non belief' can mean anything from being condemned as a second class citizen, to even death - is inane. These people likely wouldn't know how a pair of scissors worked, technically, let alone those mythical magnets(!) -- how else are they going to qualify the world around them if not with the all-purpose 'magic'?

Do you think the members of the likes of ISIS or the Taliban would be essentially extincting themselves if they truly believed some forever dilatory, deus ex machina was on their side and it wasn't all just a system of mind control to subjugate borderline retarded people with? Please... ~_~

Anecdotally, the vast majority of those I've met do not "believe" in a magical man of conspicuous inaction beyond his collation of penile prepuce. Superlatives of "most", "many" or "almost all" et al. are nothing but simpleton subliminal programming of evidence-devoid bunkum, disseminated by fretful godtards grasping at any straw of credibility in order to try futilely promote their particular brand of mass delusion.

Finally, if this assumption is predicated upon everyone simply 'Pascal wagering' to hedge their bets, then people are dumber than even I see them as being... which is pretty damn dumb; let me tell you. >_>
edit on 23-7-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl
If no two humans are genetically a like..besides twins, why would we believe or come to the same conclusion about God or what God may be or mean. I have yet to find anyone to agree 100 on anything on the subject about a, or the creator, and yet for some insane reason it is expected of us by those with religious power, or those who wish to gain power over the idea of God to conform anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Ore perhaps those of us who don't actually believe god (or gods) exists are correct?

Thats the problem here, nobody can PROVE it one way or the other...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I prefer Native American traditions and Taoism.
Less formalized than India, but the assertion that Indian philosophers make about sudeten dharma are very interesting, claiming to be the original enlightenment tradition though there are logic holes you can drive a freight train through.
In the spirit of it's all good, I process it all together to eliminate each traditions shortcomings.
a reply to: vethumanbeing

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift claiming to be the original enlightenment tradition though there are logic holes you can drive a freight train through.
In the spirit of it's all good, I process it all together to eliminate each traditions shortcomings.

I would bet that the enlightened state of mind was the norm way back when... to the point where they didn't even write about. And, cultures that did write about it, sound crazy, so it is deemed as "myth" or impossible by contemporary scholars.

Now a days many are intellectually locked in on a lie.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: yuppa
Cant manifest something not on the same plane of existence as you currently are on.Universe just dont work that way.

Pray it into being? (NOT) Like Stephen Hawking's 100 million dollar attempt to find aliens in this universe; only if he can tap gauge or measure the higher dimensions; as this is where they live and are not heavy matter (3D).

You are comparing God to a "tulpa" Going by that logic i said YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMETHING APPEAR BY SHEER WILL ESPECIALLY IF ITS NOT ON THE SAME PLANE OF EXISTENCE EVEN IF YOU COULD. Obviously you did not understand me . Is this clearer?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Cant manifest something not on the same plane of existence as you currently are on.Universe just dont work that way.

Pray it into being? (NOT) Like Stephen Hawking's 100 million dollar attempt to find aliens in this universe; only if he can tap gauge or measure the higher dimensions; as this is where they live and are not heavy matter (3D).

You are comparing God to a "tulpa" Going by that logic i said YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMETHING APPEAR BY SHEER WILL ESPECIALLY IF ITS NOT ON THE SAME PLANE OF EXISTENCE EVEN IF YOU COULD. Obviously you did not understand me . Is this clearer?

Things on higher planes manifest themselves as recognizable forms/sensations in our sensible perception. Manifesting something on a higher plane through your higher being could then manifest a recognizable form to present itself if you know what you are doing. I successfully did this once, but then ruined it with detestable corporeal behavior.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Against what? Too many administrations of antibiotics have been given too often and then desensitizes one and will not WORK anymore? YES .

Nope. Nope, nope, nope. That's not how it works (or doesn't work to be more precise).

You do not become "desensitised" to it. Based on this terrible and incorrect explanation, why should anyone on this forum believe any of your ramblings about this mythical being called God?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Against what? Too many administrations of antibiotics have been given too often and then desensitizes one and will not WORK anymore? YES .

Nope. Nope, nope, nope. That's not how it works (or doesn't work to be more precise).

You do not become "desensitised" to it. Based on this terrible and incorrect explanation, why should anyone on this forum believe any of your ramblings about this mythical being called God?

The most Spiritually adept people I've met are not the best at articulating their thoughts in writing, but if you have the ears to listen you can learn a lot. He says all the antibiotic has to do is find one bacteria that is not sensitive to its effects, and then it proliferates to generate a colony of antibiotic-x-resistant bacteria. This is true, to the extent of our knowledge. Regardless, the extent of scientific knowledge in this realm we are currently limited to will be all for naught when we pioneer the new. I'll see you there vet

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I do understand; its called dragging a non dimensional energy form kicking and screaming into the 3d. It needs to undergo a physical BIRTH by hummm...street urchins or a homeless couple living in a tent. What is IT so afraid of; for the human a piece of cake; we do it every day, (a soul incarnates) knowing our parents (we chose them before incarnation) yet NOT KNOWING AT ALL our fate/destiny anything. We took the challenge/chance. God is a coward.

edit on 23-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Using the "old antibiotics debate" as backdoor subterfuge to introduce a NEW subject; the relevance or irrelevance of a God creator to this thread [not sure how they relate] (nifty).

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
It only takes one resistant cell to transmit that information to others surrounding it "this is how you outsmart the vaccine/antibiotic" (kind of like human communication) well said.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
7 billion believe in a higher life form of some kind?>

I highly doubt that stat is correct. That would be almost 100% of the planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: starswift claiming to be the original enlightenment tradition though there are logic holes you can drive a freight train through.

I would bet that the enlightened state of mind was the norm way back when... to the point where they didn't even write about. And, cultures that did write about it, sound crazy, so it is deemed as "myth" or impossible by contemporary scholars.

I have the idea we used to be telepathic as were the Native Americans, Australian Aborigines (naturally understood our relationship with a higher being) and were dumbed down on purpose by others. What were Shamans, where did they disappear to; they could shape shift and cure illness using native plants. The Dali Lama says there is a plant existing on this earth to cure every disease known to man.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
7 billion believe in a higher life form of some kind?>
I highly doubt that stat is correct. That would be almost 100% of the planet.

What would your best estimate approximate. Mine is just a stab in the dark 7 billion bodies inhabited by 7 billion souls (think of the potential) for all to get together and DEMAND the creator reveal itself. Its not exactly a new "Sharknado" sequel #4 filmed yet; but if God actually showed up could change this paradigm. It would be as if 4D Greys landed and proclaimed themselves FINALLY as the actual caretakers of this planet (yeah, we abducted and did the nasty biological on you folks and your cattle). It would make the world more interesting if anything. God appears finally and has a solution to ISIS terrorism; "Sharknado 4" will be filmed in the middle east. The metaphorical [first one takes place in Los Angeles, second NYC third DC] these ideas work in very magical ways and usually with humor. Evil has to be combated with humor (evil has no sense of what humor [sardonicism/irony] is and is ultimately confused to the point of inaction STALLED). Confuse Evil with WIT; would any ISIS member know what a joke or rapid repartee was/meant?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I have the idea we used to be telepathic as were the Native Americans, Australian Aborigines (naturally understood our relationship with a higher being) and were dumbed down on purpose by others. What were Shamans, where did they disappear to; they could shape shift and cure illness using native plants. The Dali Lama says there is a plant existing on this earth to cure every disease known to man.

You see how far we have alienated from our purposed way of life, and it is no wonder that everyone is sick; mentally and or physically. I suspect God is manifest now, always has, and always will be. We are obliged to strip away all falsehood, and then It will be presented. This realm we are in now is ruled by the father of lies, and misery loves company so he will stop at nothing to maintain as many souls as possible. he has endless money and power as an offering to lure souls away from the truth, hence the story of Jesus in the wilderness, and also this very enlightening star trek clip:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-7-2015 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You see how far we have alienated from our purposed way of life, and it is no wonder that everyone is sick; mentally and or physically. I suspect God is manifest now, always has, and always will be. We are obliged to strip away all falsehood, and then It will be presented. This realm we are in now is ruled by the father of lies, and misery loves company so he will stop at nothing to maintain as many souls as possible. he has endless money and power as an offering to lure souls away from the truth, hence the story of Jesus in the wilderness, and also this very enlightening star trek clip:

www.youtube.com...

I do see this; modern progress, ease of execution in order to live with an idea of dignity (convenience). Initial purpose is gone, grow ones own food crops (garden) own animals (animal husbandry). We are so warped now into being societies of instant gratification . Mental Sickness arises out of a sense of NO PURPOSE and translates to the physical. If God is manifest now within its own creation (US) it should be feeling our mental and physical pain. I do wonder if it actually can understand the human psyche (hormone driven in the physical). I call God out: show yourself. Father of lies is a negative that has control, this is its feeding ground. Why is this allowed in a democratic system (never was meant to be democratic; just a sham promise). Janeway vs Archon.. you have no idea how close this comes to reality. Usually the soul negotiates with its higher selves before incarnation (you plan to accomplish this or that). She is doing this as a living being.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Mental sickness arises out of a sense of no purpose

This, this a thousand times this. Though, I do believe that mental sickness can arise from missing opportunities that you were meant to make, This at once encapsulates my depression. Where does the next step lay? How does one find a sense of purpose?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior

vethumanbeing: Mental sickness arises out of a sense of no purpose.

5leepingWarrior: This, this a thousand times this. Though, I do believe that mental sickness can arise from missing opportunities that you were meant to make, This at once encapsulates my depression. Where does the next step lay? How does one find a sense of purpose?

I am of the thought that missed opportunities were planned well in advance of your incarnation as a human. You had your life path. You execute it (you boomeranged yourself to learn lessons) your soul needed to experience to advance in enlightenment. Missing opportunities is your gateway to another opportunity you hadn't planned for. Its called a growth process (of the eternal soul you are). No one said this was easy. Get out of the negative mind loop you entertain and most likely (nurture) to bad effect. What are your goals in life; for some its enlightenment (know thyself) and reason for being. Is that not enough to inspire you?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

That is nothing but belief.

What is or what not is and how do you define a 'belief system' (you have to have a belief system) you are or are not operating from. You seem very sure of yourself, what bunker/location/ perspective are you aiming from?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join