It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
After 2000 years of schooling we should have that nut cracked (we cannot talk to our creator? really). Why the big secret; is it us to understand our creation or the creator to tell us why we were created?

Most likely not, give us another 5 billion years and maybe...hehe

I would like God to tell me the purpose of the Orange's existence (prevent scurvy). We can now 3D that image on a printer to look like an orange soon to mimic the bio-molecular components what is wrong with this: FEED THE WORLD without having to grow crops.

So I guess you assume we have reached some point of advancement to talk directly with God on a level of equal, or at least close to his equal to even comprehend a millisecond of his thoughts, WOW I didn't know we were such a force within our universe...lol

Could God be something that has a tremendous sense of humor and just waiting for us to catch up to ITS sensibility?

That might be closer to the truth, but we think everything should happen within our little life span that even in universe sense humans have been just a blink in time.

I think we are full of ourselves and we can't even comprehend another race one million years ahead of us much less God.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozero

vhb: After 2000 years of schooling we should have that nut cracked (we cannot talk to our creator? really). Why the big secret; is it us to understand our creation or the creator to tell us why we were created?

Xtrozero: Most likely not, give us another 5 billion years and maybe...hehe

I was trying to be acquiescent; once, I chose to be an oak tree among many in a field (we are of a group think personality) now we are all dying and don't know why; not even 300 years old yet. God will not tell us why; (not like we haven't been begging for the answer to the problem) is it the lack of water or bug infestation, or the humans that are cutting us down to make furniture?

vhb:
I would like God to tell me the purpose of the Orange's existence (prevent scurvy). We can now 3D that image on a printer to look like an orange soon to mimic the bio-molecular components what is wrong with this: FEED THE WORLD without having to grow crops.

Xtrozero: So I guess you assume we have reached some point of advancement to talk directly with God on a level of equal, or at least close to his equal to even comprehend a millisecond of his thoughts, WOW I didn't know we were such a force within our universe...lol

Not everyone; just a few that are not burned alive approaching its radiation threshold. I don't know anything about your conversation skills (can you speak wombat?). What force and what universe are you speaking as the WOW factor? I didn't know we were at war with this Universe to describe FORCE.

vhb:
Could God be something that has a tremendous sense of humor and just waiting for us to catch up to ITS sensibility?

Xtrozero: That might be closer to the truth, but we think everything should happen within our little life span that even in universe sense humans have been just a blink in time.
I think we are full of ourselves and we can't even comprehend another race one million years ahead of us much less God.

Totally agree. This little lifetime as a material being is nothing compared to the eternity soul will encounter/endure after this piddly existence. Time is shrinking, one has to figure this all out in one lifespan, no more recurring Karmic lives. Its over (the hamster wheel) are you close to figuring it all out?
edit on 22-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Time is shrinking, one has to figure this all out in one lifespan, no more recurring Karmic lives. Its over (the hamster wheel) are you close to figuring it all out

I agree, It is time to let go of self-righteous enlightenment, and self-defeating recurrence.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Because the God that people learn about it by their religious believes is nothing but a human made god that is linked to human nature, like all humans full of emotions and most of the time angry.

In reality why will a creator be so preoccupied about what we humans do, as we are given free will, is not about our humanity is about the enlightenment of our souls, that is the part that our creator cares about.

So people will keep learning the fact that while we may come from a bigger thing that could not even be imagined but is hard to understand, and that the man made God is nothing but an attempt of mass control by religion but still hard to separate, until then we humans will be enslaved by our own human earthy believes.

Is not that we are not capable of seen the truth, but that our brains have not developed enough to see it, so for the time being we will remind blind and enslaved.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I've studied all the failed monstrosities
called modern religion in detail. So I
know how they originated.

There is not the tiniest shred of
'ultimate reality' in any of them;

they are mere monuments to the
confused human ego (what they
really worship) and have absolutely
nothing to do with 'god' in the
slightest.

But I've seen babies smile and
kittens purr and sublime jokes
be made. I see order spring
from chaos moment by moment.

And none of that has anything to
do with a psychotic monster
and his bloodthirsty followers.

So we agree after a fashion it
would seem.

Kev

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

And all the talk and belief don't do a damn thing - it is action that creates change.

And you know a strange thought just came to me - we are all particles of "it" - and oddly enough, our world looks much like the chaos depicted in all of those myths. War, famine, desolation, destruction, flooding, typhoons, rejecting others, all that jazz......

we are a lovely lot, eh?

No worries, though - "creation" will do fine with or without us. I promise. There's only so much damage we can do. Because:

edit on 7/22/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ananda, specifically Nayaswami Asha has a YouTube channel that has good coverage of topics like chakras, karma, reincarnation, advanced meditation including third eye. I learned stuff that would have been hard to find from any other source.
They set up a new Ashram in New Zealand and those videos cover the whole range.
The point was that most people are unaware they want or need to be enlightened yet as to their true nature.
Some aren't ready, some are deeply asleep, some are too evil or mentally disturbed, some are too willful and ego centered and materialist, others are too immature,, others are too timid and still others aren't ready and willing for the final battle to commence and to walk through the fire to the true home. So it's a process of evolution, hopefully.

edit on 22-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: lostgirl

I've studied all the failed monstrosities
called modern religion in detail. So I
know how they originated.

There is not the tiniest shred of
'ultimate reality' in any of them;

they are mere monuments to the
confused human ego (what they
really worship) and have absolutely
nothing to do with 'god' in the
slightest.

Unconditional loving kindness, others before your self, giving away all your material goods, etc.... is NOT the teachings of the human ego.

That God essence is within all of us. Our free will allowed actions which are ungodly (selfish, egotistical, etc) and these choices are the cause of the chaos, war, separation, and inequality we see today. Adam and Eve are the example of the first choice decision that deviated from the Divine. By choosing ungodly things, we are no longer protected by perfection. Do not point fingers at others for the problems exhibited in the world, look inside, analyze your own greedy, selfish desires, and fix them, and the world will follow suit:

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean."

That which made the outside is also the inside: That God essence
Atman is Brahman

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Have we manifested anything? I haven't that's all I can speak for. But someone else, maybe.

I have been interested in manifestation myself also. I've scanned the internet, old texts, and the bible to find out how I might go about it and tried some things with no luck. I have to think maybe I'm not suppose to or can't manifest God or angels. But that doesn't stop me from believing. It would make some doubts go away which would be great. But the doubts are suppose to be there to see where you side, right? Maybe or maybe not again no one knows. Maybe you have to be absolutely perfect/sinless/devout in order to manifest God. Which everyone should agree that they're not.

Maybe a good comparison to why we can't manifest God would be...
Let's imagine you(God) have a very best friend(your people) someone you grew up with, trusted, and loved like family. And one day you come home to find your friend in bed with your wife(sinning). You and your wife make up for the children or something. But your friend calls(prays) over and over leaving messages trying to explain himself and apologize. You don't answer the phone because you lost the trust/love you had for him. But, in your mind you forgive him just because you do. But, you don't tell him because you don't want to talk to him or see him again for a long long time.

The point is maybe he can hear and forgive us but he's so upset with our chooses and decisions he doesn't actually want to see or talk to us.

My conclusion is that I believe there is God and if he doesn't manifest himself to me he doesn't manifest himself to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ABissell

The true heavenly creator does manifest all the time is just that most of us human ego is to blind, scare and limited to recognized and see it when it happens.

But sometimes is that moment of major changes and stress that made possible for the brain to see that manifestation when that happens, an earthly human being recognize his true nature and most of the time he keep it to himself or herself and their lives change completely and they never are the same again, fear, emotional binds, religious believes and anything connected to the human ego, is not more, they are truly free.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I've studied that side of the fence too - for decades.

I was talking about 'mainstream religion' for the most
part.

But 'spirituality' has it's own issues too.

Kev

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whos' to say Humanity hasn't manifested 'God' before. Perhaps... That's where the Giants came from they were Egotistical Manifestations of the Ancients who clearly knew more about creating egregore than those of today. And perhaps, that's where the stories of Old come from, the war between Man and Angel.

I've read of people who have manifested beings into reality before but it's dangerous and they soon become like a plague out of control. You just don't believe them into existance you must remember to include every fine detail. One such book is called ''Creating Magickal Entities".

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Cant manifest something not on the same plane of existence as you currently are on.Universe just dont work that way.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ah! but you see there is a lot more to the equation.

For instance out of those 7 billion, you have 7 billion who are both consciously and unconsciously bull#ing if not straight up lying and that is the least of it. As for this god thing, or prayer thing or believe thing. I mean sure people believe in it all, like they believe everything else, only when its beneficiary and convenient for them to do so.

So yes, the world you see around you when you add up all the factors is a manifestations of all your wills. You know, there are just a lot more unspoken and not looked at factors which nobody wants to see, that are not added into that equation simply because it would force them to really look at things and it would inconvenience people greatly. But once you do. Ah! Suddenly it, and the world makes a lot more sense.

edit on 6pmWednesdaypm222015f3pmWed, 22 Jul 2015 18:28:07 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: marg6043

marg6043: Because the God that people learn about it by their religious believes is nothing but a human made god that is linked to human nature, like all humans full of emotions and most of the time angry.
In reality why will a creator be so preoccupied about what we humans do, as we are given free will, is not about our humanity is about the enlightenment of our souls, that is the part that our creator cares about.

I would say in agreement, Mans idea of God is just a tool for the manipulation of the human; Priests, Imams in a hierarchy to control the populace. In defense of the Absolute I can only say it uses the human form as well, just to better understand itself. That is if it cannot itself be human will create something it can observe and gain information (such as me Lab rat #3), sort of like teaching itself through the human how to BE SOMETHING other than ITSELF. Apparently God is dissatisfied with itself; needs the mirror refection of the human to show/describe itself to itself. This Game it plays with us is both ugly, dangerous and inspirational: simoultaneously.

marg6043: people will keep learning the fact that while we may come from a bigger thing that could not even be imagined but is hard to understand, and that the man made God is nothing but an attempt of mass control by religion but still hard to separate, until then we humans will be enslaved by our own human earthy believes.

Is not that we are not capable of seen the truth, but that our brains have not developed enough to see it, so for the time being we will remain blind and enslaved.

We (if not Darwinists; as accidental happenstance beings) have to trust in faith we come from a much larger intelligent idea form than ourselves even though it refuses to show itself other than in the impossibly beautiful design of this incredible creation we exist within. I have hope.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Cant manifest something not on the same plane of existence as you currently are on.Universe just dont work that way.

Pray it into being? (NOT) Like Stephen Hawking's 100 million dollar attempt to find aliens in this universe; only if he can tap gauge or measure the higher dimensions; as this is where they live and are not heavy matter (3D).

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
Ananda, specifically Nayaswami Asha has a YouTube channel that has good coverage of topics like chakras, karma, reincarnation, advanced meditation including third eye. I learned stuff that would have been hard to find from any other source.
They set up a new Ashram in New Zealand and those videos cover the whole range.
The point was that most people are unaware they want or need to be enlightened yet as to their true nature.
Some aren't ready, some are deeply asleep, some are too evil or mentally disturbed, some are too willful and ego centered and materialist, others are too immature,, others are too timid and still others aren't ready and willing for the final battle to commence and to walk through the fire to the true home. So it's a process of evolution, hopefully.

Thank you for the information. The western thought has nothing on the eastern as is so much further along. How to get westerners to embrace or look at eastern traditions? Neither is perfect, one is ego based the other is ego rejection. Evolution sure just not the physical Darwinist kind (prefer soul enlightenment).

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

galadof: Ah! but you see there is a lot more to the equation.
For instance out of those 7 billion, you have 7 billion who are both consciously and unconsciously bull#ing if not straight up lying and that is the least of it. As for this god thing, or prayer thing or believe thing. I mean sure people believe in it all, like they believe everything else, only when its beneficiary and convenient for them to do so.

You are speaking of those pious ones that march step, those others wishing to martyr themselves for a belief system; it is disheartening that there are so many out there and they distrust and hate other belief systems that differ to the point of murdering each other. One could say "this is out of order" religious belief systems should be banned because they are dangerous instigators of violence.

Galadof: So yes, the world you see around you when you add up all the factors is a manifestations of all your wills. You know, there are just a lot more unspoken and not looked at factors which nobody wants to see, that are not added into that equation simply because it would force them to really look at things and it would inconvenience people greatly. But once you do. Ah! Suddenly it, and the world makes a lot more sense.

Too many wills unfocused on the REAL PRIZE: FOCUS with pure intent; manifest God once and for all in the 3rd dimension; capture it and take a DNA swab (it most likely is the culprit of all crimes against humanity and should be jailed).

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: ABissell

ABissell: Have we manifested anything? I haven't that's all I can speak for. But someone else, maybe.

I have been interested in manifestation myself also. I've scanned the internet, old texts, and the bible to find out how I might go about it and tried some things with no luck. I have to think maybe I'm not suppose to or can't manifest God or angels. But that doesn't stop me from believing. It would make some doubts go away which would be great. But the doubts are suppose to be there to see where you side, right? Maybe or maybe not again no one knows. Maybe you have to be absolutely perfect/sinless/devout in order to manifest God. Which everyone should agree that they're not.

I would call any manifestation one that involves the imagination (creation); a new idea coming into form; would involve a high degree of focused attention; whether of the binary type or the simple "I have this idea and will build it to spec to function as I imagine". No help from biblical texts at all (says something about what we are supposed to know and not to know). I heard the Essenes used the energy from crystals to light their dwellings (could be a lie) but there is no solid straight forward record of them even existing in 72 AD Qumran or leaving the Lost Sea Scroll papyrus writings.

ABissel: Maybe a good comparison to why we can't manifest God would be...
Let's imagine you(God) have a very best friend(your people) someone you grew up with, trusted, and loved like family. And one day you come home to find your friend in bed with your wife(sinning). You and your wife make up for the children or something. But your friend calls(prays) over and over leaving messages trying to explain himself and apologize. You don't answer the phone because you lost the trust/love you had for him. But, in your mind you forgive him just because you do. But, you don't tell him because you don't want to talk to him or see him again for a long long time. The point is maybe he can hear and forgive us but he's so upset with our chooses and decisions he doesn't actually want to see or talk to us.

Another scenario I would put forward; GOD IS IN WAY OVER ITS HEAD. It created something it was NEVER able to adequately manage successfully. I will give it some credit for "good collage try" but failed as either a "leader" of that which it created (left to our own spurious devices) and as an inspiration to be better human. Perhaps the entire point was Chaos, forced growth within the system. I have had objects manifest in my home; also have had others just vanish.

ABissel: My conclusion is that I believe there is God and if he doesn't manifest himself to me he doesn't manifest himself to me.

The rules are you seek IT and in so doing with diligence you may find IT; never a guarantee (carrot on a stick).

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Galadof
So yes, the world you see around you when you add up all the factors is a manifestations of all your wills. You know, there are just a lot more unspoken and not looked at factors which nobody wants to see, that are not added into that equation simply because it would force them to really look at things and it would inconvenience people greatly. But once you do. Ah! Suddenly it, and the world makes a lot more sense.

Too many wills unfocused on the REAL PRIZE: FOCUS with pure intent; manifest God once and for all in the 3rd dimension; capture it and take a DNA swab (it most likely is the culprit of all crimes against humanity and should be jailed).

I think is more of the former then the latter.Philosophical discussions usually appeal to our higher virtues, and the potential for a better future.Purity is important, I think it provides one a fighting chance to wrestle the darkest parts of their being.The human ego is fragile though, unless our focus is pure it's all to easy for a tool to become a weapon.I'm not even referring to the politics involved with religion, rather the tendency for fear and judgement to prevent someone from looking deeper.(Their own fear and judgement)

Knowledge and responsibility go hand in hand.It's easier to create change through example then attempt to have someone else see through your own eyes.(It's much simpler too.)I think that is part of the challenge for those who aspire to share in the understanding.Good news lifts people up, sharing the pain not so much.

Idk if you were using satire with the last part.Idk what concept of God you relate to.The DNA or our fleshly nature?Or an Avatar of some kind?Lol, how big is your jail?
edit on 23-7-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: grammer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join