It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 billion people; most believe in a Higher God Creator Form yet fail to manifest IT into BEING

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

No, I am not a Gnostic, and regardless of what you say, Gnosticism is a belief system.
edit on 7/21/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh, I thought that more people would have gotten that reference...
/www.5novels.com/ScienceFiction/Asimov03/
Isaac Asimov, Breeds There a Man. Its a bit long, but well worth the read, IMO. For those pressed in time it is about a nuclear scientist who sees reality differently than others, in such a way that the hardest questions to him are painfully obvious. He comes to the conclusion that human society is like lab rats to an even greater society(who use stars as incubators, thus my reference in another thread). He has also come to the conclusion that, with nuclear energy, man is close to breaking free. The penicillin reference come in when he explains that they have built in a kill switch with 'penicillin' and that those who stray too far (or too close,as the case may be) get killed. He goes on to say that Humanity has a chance if enough of us are penicillin resistant.(he himself wasn't)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Most humans who believe in God
believe that most humans are
bound for eternal torment and
damnation at the hand of this
God.

I'd say that overall the many
believers are 'manifesting'
(living) this philosophy
with high fidelity actually.

Kev

I believe in 'God' (though 'mine' is exceedingly different than most versions)...

...and yet I absolutely do not believe in "damnation" or that anyone (human or 'other') is bound for anything remotely tormenting.

The 'God' I choose to believe in (the only One who deserves to be believed in) is infinitely wise and infinitely loving, hence utterly forgiving.

I don't think it is a matter of needing to "manifest" God into 'being', I think it is a matter of needing to believe 'His/Her' Love into becoming manifest in the world...

...Sadly there may be too few believers in such a perfect Love to bring it to manifestation.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

You would be surprised what can POP up as an idea form so simple PURE and change the world. It only took one person *pure* of heart telling the truth to convince Pope Benedict the 16th to retire (you think this was easy?).

Could you explain this in more detail? Who was the "person"? What was "the truth"? Why did they want him to retire?

Thank you

I was given the task/challenge of talking this Pope Benedict the 16th into stepping down. How? "Convince him in your words". ME? "Yes you". I told him this was not his game, he was a researcher a trusted (John Paul II) theological secretary, had no business being a pontiff (he was a private person that disliked being in the public; a spectacle). He wanted to know what to do, I told him "just retire". He asked me " how can I qualify this is unpresidented (never done before). When asked who advised him to do this by the media; he responded "GOD TOLD ME TO DO THIS". This is the truth and how this step down with dignity came about.
edit on 22-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think the main problem that you have with your own concept is you are trying to form a singularity out of an omnipresent multiplicity. In short, no one perceives the Godhead exactly the same. They are only able to grok Him in a way that satisfies their own limits of understanding the Infinite.

If you look comprehensively at the majority of theological texts across the world, including various cultural mythologies, you will find there is one common thread that weaves throughout all manifestations - that namely being making "tangible" that which attempts to unite as many as possible under a shared understanding of the Mysteries.

Some find Him in cosmological data sets, others astronomical preponderances, other yet through a series of stories, mythologies and rules and by-laws they feel they have been sanctioned to share with others in His Name.

In order to find your answer - you are going to have to accept the limitations of the Human Mind, and bring forth your own "image" of the Divine, adding to the bulk of knowledge and speculation on the subject at hand.

You can't grasp the Infinite by only looking at a small smattering of the pieces and insisting the small offerings of others do not make a Entire Whole.

You have to offer forth your own Insights.

So, long story short - look within you and find what you feel is the Ultimate Manifestation of the Divine, then cross-reference it's common nodes and reference points with what others have put forward on the subject. It may not be the Final Answer, but it's a step forward in the right direction.

That's the very nature of the Scientific Method, is it not?

Anything else is just screaming at Lead and suddenly expecting Gold.

edit on 7/21/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edits, grammatical consistency

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

No, I am not a Gnostic, and regardless of what you say, Gnosticism is a belief system.

It is not a belief system at all. You know or you do not know. You are in a state of enlightenment that belief holds nothing as any thing other than a form of boundaries; gnosis individual, is infinity/limitless; Belief systems are limiting cuckolds that belong to others you just happen to bind theologically with STUCK IN THEIR MIRE.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5leepingWarrior
Oh, I thought that more people would have gotten that reference...
/www.5novels.com/ScienceFiction/Asimov03/
Isaac Asimov, Breeds There a Man. Its a bit long, but well worth the read, IMO. For those pressed in time it is about a nuclear scientist who sees reality differently than others, in such a way that the hardest questions to him are painfully obvious. He comes to the conclusion that human society is like lab rats to an even greater society(who use stars as incubators, thus my reference in another thread). He has also come to the conclusion that, with nuclear energy, man is close to breaking free. The penicillin reference come in when he explains that they have built in a kill switch with 'penicillin' and that those who stray too far (or too close,as the case may be) get killed. He goes on to say that Humanity has a chance if enough of us are penicillin resistant.(he himself wasn't)

Great reference 5leepingWarrior. You are not hateful of the idea the human is a LabRat; we are too close to breaking out of this and someone wants to thwart it. My idea that someone wants to continue to feed on the hate emotion and keep the Middle East at War to keep the killing fields alive and well. Kill switch is interesting; you think its a vaccine or an idea form instead?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
To whom is this response directed?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

My apologies, thought I had hit "reply" to the OP.

It was directed towards the initial inquiry.

edit on 7/21/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

My apologies, thought I had hit "reply" to the OP.

It was directed towards the initial inquiry.

So it WAS me as your intended target.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Any insights or contributions are most wholeheartedly welcome.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Any insights or contributions are most wholeheartedly welcome.

I am reclimbing the page and will answer shortly if I don't fall from one of the 120 ft posts.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

7 Billion people cannot bring an idea form together to manifest God; WHY??

Maybe because it doesn't work that way...

How does one manifest what they can not truly comprehend but in the simplest terms that we humans are only capable of?

We can make a 3D image of an orange, but can we also manifest a real orange down the atomic particles that makes an orange an orange? Many here think as you do in simplistic terms but is that what God really is, something limited by the limitations of a human mind?

Or would God be something outside anything we can truly comprehend, something even outside the universe itself.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

GENERAL EYES: I think the main problem that you have with your own concept is you are trying to form a singularity out of an omnipresent multiplicity. In short, no one perceives the Godhead exactly the same. They are only able to grok Him in a way that satisfies their own limits of understanding the Infinite.

Individual concept formations are hard to inflict upon others (takes a belief system that sticks upon others) or some kind of strange manipulation that causes people to become sheeples. I understand the omnipresent multiplicity, it hasn't worked. Convince a Moslem that Buddhists and Christians are ALL RIGHT even though they don't know what an "Allah" is. You understand the term "grok".

GENERAL EYES: If you look comprehensively at the majority of theological texts across the world, including various cultural mythologies, you will find there is one common thread that weaves throughout all manifestations - that namely being making "tangible" that which attempts to unite as many as possible under a shared understanding of the Mysteries.

This is where the 'crazy talk' starts. No one has had contact with the AUO/GOD. Now they begin to invent; Mohammed? Jesus? Moses? The mystery remains a mystery. Latch Key children we are left to figure out how and why (to what purpose we exist).
As a joke
Lab Rat Experiment
God wanting to know itself by creating us
Just a carnival ride we experience "fun house" "house of horrors' or the proprietor?

General: Some find Him in cosmological data sets, others astronomical preponderances, other yet through a series of stories, mythologies and rules and by-laws they feel they have been sanctioned to share with others in His Name.

In order to find your answer - you are going to have to accept the limitations of the Human Mind, and bring forth your own "image" of the Divine, adding to the bulk of knowledge and speculation on the subject at hand.

I talk to Origin and IT cannot bluff or bamboozle me.

General: You can't grasp the Infinite by only looking at a small smattering of the pieces and insisting the small offerings of others do not make a Entire Whole. You have to offer forth your own Insights.

Yes and the arguments ensue (scream fests). Daniel Webster vs ....

General: So, long story short - look within you and find what you feel is the Ultimate Manifestation of the Divine, then cross-reference it's common nodes and reference points with what others have put forward on the subject. It may not be the Final Answer, but it's a step forward in the right direction.That's the very nature of the Scientific Method, is it not?
Anything else is just screaming at Lead and suddenly expecting Gold.

The Divine exists here in my heart and mind; this is why I am such a good negotiator with that parent I recognize as my creator and CALL IT OUT (it actually talks to me).

link   

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

7 Billion people cannot bring an idea form together to manifest God; WHY??

Or would God be something outside anything we can truly comprehend, something even outside the universe itself.

I would say that no one can fully explain God to you, but God is within you and can be known by you.

From a temporal standpoint, God is the voice of Love and Reason within you, the more you listen to it the more it's divinity becomes clear.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
I would say that no one can fully explain God to you, but God is within you and can be known by you.

From a temporal standpoint, God is the voice of Love and Reason within you, the more you listen to it the more it's divinity becomes clear.

That is a point of view of one....you.

God could be a 10 billion year old entity, or something without age that is not limited by the laws of our universe.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That insistence of spiritual bickering by the individuals referenced is the result of the Ego and Separation Anxiety.

It's sad that so many fall into the trap of clinging so desperately to one side of the issue that they fail to see they are all referencing the same multi-faced form....I have never understood this about some more radicalized factions of Humanity either.

However, it's not always those groups that define all of Collective Consciousness.
There are plenty of us out there who are more interested in the entire elephant.

Maybe it's best to just better to quit focusing on those who do not have the ability to see the forest...it's obvious they aren't interested in anything outside of their own perspectives. It's a closed system, barring any chance at experiencing the infinite.

Isolate those dead-end variables and remove them from the Grand Equation.
Move forward.

edit on 7/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Possibly, but nearly ALL the sacred religious texts agree with me. Since over 90% of the world claim to believe in an internal devine voice, I accept that God is a mathematician and the odds are in favor of a Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the internal voice of Love and Reason, according to almost every major religion.

So it is definitely not the opinion of One. But it is the One opinion that will unite us.
edit on 22-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozerooriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: 7 Billion people cannot bring an idea form together to manifest God; WHY??

Xtrozero: Maybe because it doesn't work that way...
How does one manifest what they can not truly comprehend but in the simplest terms that we humans are only capable of?

After 2000 years of schooling we should have that nut cracked (we cannot talk to our creator? really). Why the big secret; is it us to understand our creation or the creator to tell us why we were created?

Xtrozero: We can make a 3D image of an orange, but can we also manifest a real orange down the atomic particles that makes an orange an orange? Many here think as you do in simplistic terms but is that what God really is, something limited by the limitations of a human mind?

I would like God to tell me the purpose of the Orange's existence (prevent scurvy). We can now 3D that image on a printer to look like an orange soon to mimic the bio-molecular components what is wrong with this: FEED THE WORLD without having to grow crops.

Xtrozero: Or would God be something outside anything we can truly comprehend, something even outside the universe itself.

Could God be something that has a tremendous sense of humor and just waiting for us to catch up to ITS sensibility?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join