It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Light Falling over Texas turns back towards sky (EDIT) (Old Video + Question)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: sprockets2000

Any bug that would appear that large in the frame would have obscured the city in the foreground. That "object" was in the distance, as it appears to be.

You are joking I hope, YOU don't know it's size or it's distance.
No joke buddy. In order for a bug to appear that distinctly and of the size it does in the OPs video, it would have to be relatively close to the lens. It would also need a light source to be reflecting back to the camera as it appears to be illuminated. So yeah it would also be in the foreground and covering the distant landscape.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I suggest you watch the CLOSE UP view again YOU demonstrate your total lack of understanding of how objects appear in videos /still images as YOU have done many times in the past.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I suggest you watch the CLOSE UP view again YOU demonstrate your total lack of understanding of how objects appear in videos /still images as YOU have done many times in the past.
LOL you demonstrate you lack of understanding of how perspective works my friend. LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

LOL you demonstrate you lack of understanding of how perspective works my friend. LOL

Says the guy that couldn't understand why some geese flying at a high altitude looked like they were not going anywhere

Remember that one do you

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join