It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Light Falling over Texas turns back towards sky (EDIT) (Old Video + Question)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Look at the light on the "UFO" if its that small and that far away , how would a light from the camera make the "UFO" reflect the light so good

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
joined on the 19.. Banned by the 22

Yuup

link   

Have you had a professional analyze the video?If not then it's an Unidentified flying object.

Perhaps it is, however I was only given my "opinion" on the video, nothing more. But to say I am deceiving you, I do not see how?

link   
Reading the first page, a lot said that it can't be any form of aircraft because of the swoop. Who says that aircraft (specifically advanced/alien) can't swoop?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

No one has said that. But look at the light , how far is it , what is that small?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Maybe the BUG is the UFO haha

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
Maybe the BUG is the UFO haha

If it's a bug then it's no longer a ufo lol..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I watch the video again, and I convinced it is some kind of flying bug. That is my "opinion" it could be a bat. I really don't know. I have seen many UFO's videos for years, yet this reminds me of videos at family picnic or camping video and in many of these videos taken at night you see flying insects. That what is looks like to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's a bat. Here's a video of bats swooping down (for water, in this case). It's filmed from a different angle, but the motion is nearly identical.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
#, sorry a flame war started over this video. I gen seen it and thought wow that was cool. However I knew that people at ATS (at least the level headed ones) would have an explanation. I am actually of the belief that Aliens exist, but they either have not visited us, or have but only a couple of times, not the bazillion I find on YouTube, which is why I post it asking for analysis.

I really hate it when people call other people shills for disagreeing with them, I asked for input, trust me, there isnt some organization out there that cares if ATS people believe its a UFO or a BUG, they really don't

What do you think would happen if all of us believed it was a UFO, the next day we will wake up and the gubment will fall apart?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
#, sorry a flame war started over this video.

You found a video you were unsure of, and posted it, asking for others' opinions. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's not your fault if some little kids are on their mommy's computer without permission, and stumbled into this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OP - do not stop posting threads or stop looking for answers because of some troll.
Keep at it my friend. It was a good video and the fine folks of ATS helped you come to a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Yea u still did a good job , if u think u see a UFO and post it here

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: Answer
You're free to believe whatever you want to believe but it's a bug.

Claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is "trying to suppress UFO videos" is ridiculous behavior and isn't conducive to a lengthy stay on ATS.

Produce better videos and you'll find more people who agree with you. Considering that this video is from 2011 and it has been long forgotten is a testament to the quality of the "evidence."

Your saying it's a bug like it's a fact lol.Its a Ufo..

So what was your previous username?

How many times have you been banned?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

edit on 21-7-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

If you look closely at th original video you can actually see the rest of the beam and the point of origin.
edit on 21-7-2015 by AlongCamePaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So...If anyone doesn't agree with you, they're a shill, liar, stupid, ...................
There really should be a lower age limit for the internet. Give Mommy's laptop back and quit bothering the adults.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: JustKoz

See , thats not funny , if you want to go replaying with no sense just to get some posts , at least do it in the Social Section

I can say whatever I want as long as it's within. T and c.

Just up to and including page three and you have gone against the Terms and conditions of the site numerous times.

Calling posters shills and posting 1 liners is all you have contributed.

You should get some sort of prize for such ignorance

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It seems there were 2 swoops through the sky. Hyperbolic opposing one another, one was shorter on the bottom and one was longer on the top. Going opposite directions. You could probably get an equation from that if you had a scientific calculator.

That is a specter or a phantom of negative energy. A death specter. For whatever was thrown down from whatever consciousness there was an opposing force from the ground. Someone on a spiritual level throwing some really sharp psi-energy at whatever was coming down, perhaps. Powers from high places, that's psychic energy not ufo.

There is a saint on the ground at that place and that energy swooping down was a malevolent curse from another land. There were several, a gnarly old men necromantic witches from europe throwing hate and vicious energy to try to attack a particular soul in Ft. Worth. There was a man on the ground, who threw an energy to deflect the devouring hate energy.

In the aither, after children go to sleep, in the twilight zone, the place between time, sometimes young souls apport to places and they have to be returned to their cribs. The event there was an attempt to attack such an enlightened young soul. These wars are already fought decades before they manifest in time.

I'm reminded of the mothman how he comes out of nowhere and climbs buildings, that sort of being energy, not exactly earth.
edit
edit on 22-7-2015 by GoldenSyrup because: apporting
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
It looks like an insect close to the camera to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: sprockets2000

Any bug that would appear that large in the frame would have obscured the city in the foreground. That "object" was in the distance, as it appears to be.

You are joking I hope, YOU don't know it's size or it's distance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join