It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Light Falling over Texas turns back towards sky (EDIT) (Old Video + Question)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

See , thats not funny , if you want to go replaying with no sense just to get some posts , at least do it in the Social Section

I can say whatever I want as long as it's within. T and c.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ha Why should we listen to you?if there wasn't anything to see here you wouldn't be here..

Are you trying to bate me? I just watch the OP video and only gave my " opinion". You do have eyes don't you? What is your problem?

link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot
Ex elohim shills are funny lol

What in the hell is an "ex elohim shill"? You really shouldn't go off your meds without consulting with your doctor first.

Anyway...Back on topic...Now that I've watched the video a few more times, I think earlier posters might be correct about it being a bat, rather than an insect. Its' path has a slight curve to it, exactly as a swooping bat's does.

You know very well who you are.

link   

I'll just say this if this video is so fake why are all you shills flooding the thread lol You are actually giving it more legitimacy by doing so.Good job.

So anyone that doesn't think that this is a UFO is a shill?

I can't see you lasting long here sunshine

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You're free to believe whatever you want to believe but it's a bug.

Claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is "trying to suppress UFO videos" is ridiculous behavior and isn't conducive to a lengthy stay on ATS.

Produce better videos and you'll find more people who agree with you. Considering that this video is from 2011 and it has been long forgotten is a testament to the quality of the "evidence."

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Ha Why should we listen to you?if there wasn't anything to see here you wouldn't be here..

Are you trying to bate me? I just watch the OP video and only gave my " opinion". You do have eyes don't you? What is your problem?

My problem is with "people" like you and I use the term people very loosely.Who are trying to deceive..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I can say whatever I want as long as it's within. T and c

Might be a good idea if you read the T&C's then wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Are you trying to bate me?

Of course they are. That's what trolls do. Ignore them, and they'll go away (or get banned).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thats not true , you know people actually read posts

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
You're free to believe whatever you want to believe but it's a bug.

Claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is "trying to suppress UFO videos" is ridiculous behavior and isn't conducive to a lengthy stay on ATS.

Produce better videos and you'll find more people who agree with you. Considering that this video is from 2011 and it has been long forgotten is a testament to the quality of the "evidence."

Your saying it's a bug like it's a fact lol.Its a Ufo..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Its a Ufo..

How do you come to that conclusion?......try and answer like a grown up there's a good lad!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

How old are you?

Im sorry if this question offends you. buut. They have been actual videos that looked really real , people on this site mostly can recognize if its fake or not. And this video , (a REALLY BAD ONE) with a bug , or whatever it is is flying around and u think its a UFO?...
edit on 21-7-2015 by JustKoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

My problem is with "people" like you and I use the term people very loosely.Who are trying to deceive..

Deceive what? What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Its a Ufo..

How do you come to that conclusion?......try and answer like a grown up there's a good lad!

Have you had a professional analyze the video?If not then it's an Unidentified flying object.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

"WE" actually did analyze it

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

TO me this is the MOST convincing video of UFOs under intelligent control I have witnessed to date. However, I was unable to find speculation on what it could be besides UFOs.

Does anyone have any information if this video was debunked?

Thanks

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: Argyll

Its a Ufo..

Have you had a professional analyze the video?If not then it's an Unidentified flying object.

Perhaps to you, but to the rational members who have seen countless UFO videos (and hit puberty), it's pretty obvious that this "UFO" is either an insect or a bat.

link   

Have you had a professional analyze the video?If not then it's an Unidentified flying object

Really?.......you have a lot to learn young padawan!

link   
joined on the 19.. Banned by the 22

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz

"WE" actually did analyze it

Who is we?And what are your credentials?If you have any then post them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join