It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Light Falling over Texas turns back towards sky (EDIT) (Old Video + Question)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

TO me this is the MOST convincing video of UFOs under intelligent control I have witnessed to date. However, I was unable to find speculation on what it could be besides UFOs.

Does anyone have any information if this video was debunked?

Thanks
edit on 21-7-2015 by sprockets2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It looks like an insect close to the camera to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That looks like a bug or a bat in front of the tower camera. It doesn't make a 45 degree turn, it swoops in a curve.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Crap, I think you might be right
I watched it again, this time I didnt focus on the object and it really looked like a fast flapping moth, but when you stair right at it you cant tell.

I wish I could find one video that was just OMG AHH HAH that is real, but it seems it does not exist

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Definitely a ufo.Great find op looks legit.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You will not find a clear image of a ufo do to the very nature of its propulsion system.They use gravity waves to move around and because of this light gets distorted causing images of ufos to be blurry.

In a normal aircraft the gs pulled here would instantly kill a human.But since the ufo is not really moving but warping space there are no gs ..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
To those saying it's an insect give me a break..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Either way, id like some real evidence to finally put my mind to rest on if Aliens have visited us. Not because I care about Aliens, but I can have hope that MAYBE one day I will get to see the stars. I would do ANYTHING to go on a spaceship like Star Trek or whatever and just explore.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Its definitely a bat, man.

Edit: looks like it is swooping up the bugs attracted to the lights on the tower.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

Either way, id like some real evidence to finally put my mind to rest on if Aliens have visited us. Not because I care about Aliens, but I can have hope that MAYBE one day I will get to see the stars. I would do ANYTHING to go on a spaceship like Star Trek or whatever and just

Need to be careful,trust me there are aliens but most are malevolent.

Interstellar space travel will probably happen within our lifetimes.The airforce is already doing it with the tr3b ..Google adjunct science instructor warp drive. Warping space can be done with just a few watts of power.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Its definitely a bat, man.

Sure man ,like batman?lmao

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You might not believe any of this stuff. But suspend your disbelief for a moment and make space for something incredible.

Let’s start this past summer, when a NASA scientist named Harold “Sonny” White unveiled an artist’s rendering of a spacecraft capable of shooting across the galaxy.

The spacecraft was theoretical, but the research behind it was real. For years White has been exploring the possibilities of actual “Star Trek”-like travel. He even named his ship the IXS Enterprise.

There are obstacles, such as forms of energy that might not exist. That’s a problem.

For NASA, yes, but also for the world’s scientists and Trekkies and time-travel obsessives (not necessarily mutually exclusive groups) for whom “warp drive” technology — once the stuff of science fiction but now generally accepted as a mathematical possibility — hangs like the most delicious carrot on the most spectacular stick in the cosmos.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I actively seek finding a good ufo vid as well.
At first view of this video i thought, well thats odd. Then when the video did the close up and light reversal, in the first frame when the ufo comes into view, i swore i could see a leg.

I think its a bug

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You might call Pares (pronounced “PARE-is”) one of those dreamers, though what he’s doing goes far beyond the realm of online chatter.

Some guys spend their spare time restoring automobiles, devoting garage space to motionless Corvettes and Camaros.

Pares is making his own warp drive.

To hear him and his small team of supporters tell it, something weird is happening out here in the garage.

“The compression of the fabric of space,” Pares says matter-of-factly.

Pares’ garage is exactly as it sounds. This is not some converted hangar or temperature-controlled shed. Pares’ laboratory, the headquarters for his Space Warp Dynamics endeavor, is attached to the mid-size Aksarben-area home where he lives with his wife and their cat. It is split in halves, each side large enough to accommodate a not-very-large car. It is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It is a garage.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I actively seek finding a good ufo vid as well.
At first view of this video i thought, well thats odd. Then when the video did the close up and light reversal, in the first frame when the ufo comes into view, i swore i could see a leg.

I think its a bug

Or your making stuff up..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Strange can't flag the thread..Looks like there is an active attempt to suppress legit ufo videos.

link   

Always a possibility, but unfortunately not in this case.

link   
Looks like a giant motorized spot light pointed at the sky on a cloudy night to me...

it has that gyroscopic motioon most of them have.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Interesting. I firmly believe that warp drives are possible from the research I have done as well. Like you said though, either new equations will need to be made or a new power source, maybe anti-matter.

Ive always wondered why a nuclear reactor couldn't at least get us going half the speed of light. If it used Ion drives and electricity to make plasma using hydrogen from space for fuel etc.

Shouldnt it be able to accelerate to insane speeds over time, slow at first but extremely fast after say six months

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join