It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominate this Life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You're basically saying that injustice, slavery, and all forms of mistreatment is ok, it just happens, and no one needs self-control nor are they responsible for their actions.

Do you see now why others may think you are deceived based on having such views? Many psychopaths do not believe compassion is important or that they are responsible for their actions, either.

Such teachings are opening the gates of hell.

EDIT: I will clarify what I mean in case those words sounded harsh. I'm not saying we shouldn't forgive each other. I'm not saying there should be no forgiveness. We should forgive but also make sure the same heartless destructive actions aren't repeated over and over again...

But to say "no one is doing anything, it is all just happening" including rape, abuse, and genocide is heartless and is a teaching that promotes hell on Earth.

edit on 27-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

You're basically saying that injustice, slavery, and all forms of mistreatment is ok, it just happens, and no one needs self-control nor are they responsible for their actions.

It is not that no one needs self control - there is no separate self.
There is just what is happening.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Such teachings are opening the gates of hell.

Believing that there is a separate you and separate other entities that must have control is hellish because there is conflict with what is actual.
The separate you does not want life to be the way it is - so it does not feel like heaven.

Thoughts like - 'I didn't do it right, I made a mistake, I will do it better next time' or 'He/she is doing it wrong, they are bad' or 'when everything is good in the world I will feel good' - are all judgemental. Does life feel heavenly with all these beliefs?
When it is realized that life is just happening then everything is free - where is the slavery in that?
edit on 27-7-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Like doesn't feel heavenly when there is violence, chaos, riots, and wars. Life feels heavenly only in a lack of pain and suffering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join