It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominate this Life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Into this realm you came with objectives in mind. Into your body you incarnated for good reasons.

And when this life ends, a reckoning will ensure.

A life review is a oft-mentioned part of near-death experiences, and an integral part of most religions. Whether it occurs at hands of some supernal entity or takes place with you judging yourself, your performance in this reality will almost assuredly be measured in the temporal spans following corporeal death.

During this process you'll compare your life objectives against your accomplished actions--and when the dust settles and the rendition completes, hopefully you'll have come out on top.

For only those who dominate their current reality can earn a greater. Only those who conquer their preexisting mission can ascend higher unto the ranks of this celestial game.

Thus before succumbing unto distraction, before abandoning yourself in idle moments, before losing sight of your mission and veering off path--think first about your purpose in this life. For without having a relatively clear idea of your reason for assuming material form, never can you work with full effort towards accomplishing your goals.

The universe operates on principles of energetic conservation and efficacy of action. Wasted movement exists rarely within the bowels of biological and cosmological systems.

And for those currently incarnate, this results in an important conclusion: For it means the universe will never offer you truly rewarding lives until it believes you capable of conquering them in full.

Thus while you might dream of becoming a prolific author, a professional athlete, a business mogul--or someone destined to change the world--never can you earn those incarnations until you convince reality that you've got the talent necessary to accomplish those goals.

What does this mean for you today?

It means that unless you can dominate the life you're currently living, never will the universe provide you with something more rewarding.

Remember that when you fall asleep tonight. Recall it when you wake again tomorrow.

Unless you conquer your objectives in this life, never expect greater lives in the future. Until you dominate relatively simple lives as an office worker, as a loving husband/wife, as a honest hard-working normal human being--you'll never receive the superhero lives you truly desire.

Becoming that superhero means progressing step by step until the universe can entrust you with those incredible challenges.

And that all starts by completing each and every challenge facing you today.

Conquer your goals in this existence then earn the right to face more fulfilling challenges.

Dominate this life fully--then unapologetically earn the right to live a greater.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I saw a quote today that made me laugh:

"Well I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it."

I think it was Frank from It's Always Sunny.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

How I wish life could be that simple Dear Trachel.

My life is such a tangled web and quite frankly a bit of a mess. I guess I can only try with what I have. For so many people there is not even the hope of an ordinary existence. Wives, secure jobs of any kind, are the stuff of dreams in themselves.

You write very nicely and your sentiments denote a heart that is very much in the right place.

All the best.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That is the way I am thinking these days. Imagination is endless and only requires an active mind as resources. I've already got pretty weird with it. Thanks for the lovely quote.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Eh, near-death experiences tend to follow cultural constructs one has been conditioned to believe in. If we get a hint of dying out, we seem to go on some hardcore psychedelic experience while shutting down, and these subconscious deep-held beliefs come out to give us what we expect. Then again, that only happens in some people. Some people report a white light, like a tunnel, or blinding them, and others nothing of the sort. Some people seem to konk out, and that's that, until they are revived. It depends.

What I get from this all is that it's some bizarre experience that we all follow to accept death, and keep the culture intact. If we witness our loved one's easing off into this "white light" while saying things like, "it's so beautiful", then we are eased, and perhaps strengthened in convictions that lead us to live a happier life, not fretting about death as much. That group would outlast a group of non-believers who don't have the bizarre experiences to transmit religious/cultural impressions.

What I'm looking forward to, is a time when death is for the most part voluntary. After that, we can perhaps select against breeding with these schizo or whatever genes, if they don't actually provide intellectual benefits in lesser genetic loads than would bring a full out shaman/schizo. It seems many more than would go all out still have such experiences thou. I guess we can just enjoy the free trip, and shrug it off in the future once we're certain it's just tricks of the mind. Until then, people can come up with these bizarre beliefs to hide from their inevitable demise, their instincts, and their ability to control themselves without bizarre beliefs. Then again, can we?

I saw a through the wormhole on religion where an experiment was done on college kids to see if belief would change how much vinegar and OJ shots they could take. The people who read passages of psalms, I think, were something like double or greater in ability to take on the shots. There's purpose for irrationality with the weak for now. Is it unfortunate that this knowledge of the need of the masses for irrationality can be channeled into structured belief systems which control? That's up for debate. The weak, it seems, will always need be helped by the strong, even if unwittingly, and beyond their comprehension if attempted to be explained.

So many layers to this all.
edit on 21-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well...

I have a pretty good idea of what happens after you die, I've seen the blinding white light and discovered I chose the life I'm living in some way or another.

The thing is, all experiences have to be lived...and there's now 7 billion people on the planet, most suffering in poverty. This means that my chances of having as good of a life or better next go around aren't that great.

That in turn inspires me not to waste this one.

It's not really the strict reincarnation based on karma -- but more of a recycling. I won't be "me" by any stretch of the imagination. My energy gets thrown back into the melting pot with everyone else's and spit back out into a new experience. I won't remember any of this life (and that saddens me a bit).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I bet your a gamer....
Level up!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Touche, you got me there.

Can't remember the last RPG I played though. These days it's all Monster Hunter 4 and Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The thing is, all experiences have to be lived...and there's now 7 billion people on the planet, most suffering in poverty. This means that my chances of having as good of a life or better next go around aren't that great.

That in turn inspires me not to waste this one.

It's not really the strict reincarnation based on karma -- but more of a recycling. I won't be "me" by any stretch of the imagination. My energy gets thrown back into the melting pot with everyone else's and spit back out into a new experience. I won't remember any of this life (and that saddens me a bit).

First part is awesome thinking. If more people approached living from a vantage of "don't waste the opportunity," we'd see a lot more epic things happening.

I'm curious what makes you believe in the recycling concept, though. Could you elaborate what in your experiences left you convinced you won't recall this life after it's gone?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

How I wish life could be that simple Dear Trachel.

My life is such a tangled web and quite frankly a bit of a mess. I guess I can only try with what I have. For so many people there is not even the hope of an ordinary existence. Wives, secure jobs of any kind, are the stuff of dreams in themselves.

You write very nicely and your sentiments denote a heart that is very much in the right place.

All the best.

I honestly wish your experience in this reality is better. But whatever obstacles you're facing, you always have an opportunity to conquer your challenges.

You always have the option to best each situation by doing the right thing, the moral thing, the ethical thing.

That's what I'm on about... and I really hope your situation(s) improves.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ever heard of Empower Networks ?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Best Bummer Sticker Ever:

Don't Believe Everything You Think.

edit on 21-7-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i dont believe there will be a reckoning. WE have choice within the spectrum of being beasts, animals..our civility and culture have invented these beliefs of judgement. But why on earth would nature, a perfect, yet faulty system be judged within the fear of failing into the next place. if there is one. judgement makes no sense to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am perfecting and polishing my great work as an elegant layabout.. I am dominating nothing. I surf the cosmic wave. Hang Loose.
edit on 21-7-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Hang Loose

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well, from my experience everything is connected. Time/space are illusions, and our individuality is an illusion as well. We're really all mirrors for each other.

It's all one big rabbit hole, designed to keep us experiencing everything that can be from the macro to the micro to infinity. If you were to remember things from past lives you'd realize what the game was.

For a while after I found out all of this I sort of gave up on life. I didn't really see a point to it. And that's the problem. You're not supposed to see behind the curtain. You're not supposed to know how it works.

Now though, I realize that I have it pretty damn good (not perfect, but better than it could be!) -- I better take advantage of it and not waste it.

So I've been you, you've been me, I'll be you again in some slightly different way and you'll be in a slightly different way as well. All of these realities are going on concurrently as we speak, never ending, never beginning.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

During this process you'll compare your life objectives against your accomplished actions--and when the dust settles and the rendition completes, hopefully you'll have come out on top.

For only those who dominate their current reality can earn a greater. Only those who conquer their preexisting mission can ascend higher unto the ranks of this celestial game.

Dominate this life fully--then unapologetically earn the right to live a greater.

Life's only objective, in my limited understanding, is to seek. There are no goals, except the utimate goal of 'enlightenment', 'transendence', 'realization', if those can be said to be goals at all.

There is no goal - no 'grading' or 'judging' just practise and progress.

The practise is not to 'dominate' life but to see it clearly and act in accord with it in every moment, in word, thought and deed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's a great concept you have, but your ideology is all messed up. You are "incarnated" not to "dominate" or complete "missions" you are here to purely experience. Once you have experienced poverty, love, friendships etc, and yes, that includes all the bad stuff like Murder, Thieving etc then only can you advance to a higher state of consciousness.
I know part of my comment will raise eyebrows. It is not the physical act of murder etc that you need to experience, but the actual regret, sorrow, and the certain feelings only a heinous crime can produce.
We are here for experience and nothing more and nothing less.
How can you assend to a higher being if you have never experienced?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nice sentiment but mostly bullocks. As if everyone could be a multi millionaire, as if wealth definded success. As if you know your objectives are in line with universal will, as if you know this is the only universe and there arent parallel universes where other choices arent playing out simultaneously.
As if this world is somekind of test and reward at the same time. As if material reality is where Id like to be for eternity, much less this lifetime. There is a karmic wheel at play here, in this particular material reality, but thinking you understand how it works is insanely presumptious.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Just comparing notes...much resonates.

Into this realm you came with objectives in mind. Into your body you incarnated for good reasons.

I agree. In fact you inspire me to share some insight about this idea I received from "energy" that one can entertain for themselves with an open mind. I will make it a thread.

And when this life ends, a reckoning will ensure.

True karma is to experience and weigh out the total sum of one's experiences and it happens upon transcending the physical after each incarnation.

+

Our past actions do NOT directly affect our present or future incarnations. We are each born with a clean slate.

A life review is a oft-mentioned part of near-death experiences, and an integral part of most religions. Whether it occurs at hands of some supernal entity or takes place with you judging yourself, your performance in this reality will almost assuredly be measured in the temporal spans following corporeal death.

This insight is redundant (old news):

Present life karma (total sum of one's actions) which includes not only what we currently perceive as significant about our lives, but also includes every minute emotion and trivial thought we ever experienced while incarnated, is dealt with on the non-temporal planes in a very loving and nurturing way after transcending physicality by SELF. We judge ourselves because that is all that truly exist in essence. After this present life, we are given an opportunity to understand the emotional impact of our lives on ourselves and towards others in great detail beyond what we can presently perceive or even begin to imagine. We will perceive each event from our own spiritual perspective, and also from that of the other participants and observers from every angle (psyche) imaginable.

What is really important is we will be observing the emotional responses as energy beings and the pain and joy (and every range of emotion in between,) along with the chain of events we set in motion that we caused by our actions, thoughts and intentions. We will FEEL, perceive, and understand with a deep spiritual intensity, far beyond anything we presently feel, perceive or understand here with human consciousness.

Once we review an event it is "released" by us into the universal memory. For that is the only purpose of the life review. It is a filtering process before reintegration (merging of lower and higher spiritual consciousness) to become whole and enlightened again to form our true Spiritual identity. The human ego/persona/psyche becomes shed.

We do not carry past actions automatically forward in the next life. We each "choose" what to explore or learn for each incarnation based on what best serves our spirit during physical incarnation.

What best serves our Spirit during physical incarnation is beyond the need to evolve and beyond any human mind attempts at rationalizing why we decide to do so concerning what best serves our spirit; for our essence is absolutely perfect and balanced always.

We will only truly know what those reasons are for our choices after transcending physicality.

We may have experienced something in our past life, which perceived from a human perspective can be interpreted as positive or negative, (but not from Spirit's perspective,) which as "energy beings" we may want to explore deeper in our present or a future incarnation. We do so NOT for evolving purposes on the spiritual plane, or for any other reasons we as humans manage to come up with as to why we are here in physicality and the experiences we have.

In other words; what takes place in this life only matters while we are here. Also, past life memories are not YOURS...many tap into the universal energy (library) and naively believe the book they plucked off the shelf and the chapter they read was "their own past experience". It is not, there is only one library....with many authors....versions of Self. So, in that sense, yes it was your past life, but not your "energy signature's" experiences....

The universe operates on principles of energetic conservation and efficacy of action. Wasted movement exists rarely within the bowels of biological and cosmological systems.

Yes, energy always chooses the path of least resistance. Grade.4 stuff.

And for those currently incarnate, this results in an important conclusion: For it means the universe will never offer you truly rewarding lives until it believes you capable of conquering them in full.

That is a limiting belief. The only thing preventing people from leading a fulfilling life are their beliefs, and ignorance of the relationship between mind and matter concerning the fabric of reality. Limited beliefs, narrow life philosophies, and irrational fear stops people from living lives to their true potential. We are all born free to create our own realities, but some people, through externally influenced societal conditioning, have unwittingly lost touch with this intuitive knowledge and subsequently have created a reality, or paradigm, where this freedom to create their own reality no longer appears to exist; not even as a remote possibility.

Thus while you might dream of becoming a prolific author, a professional athlete, a business mogul--or someone destined to change the world--never can you earn those incarnations until you convince reality that you've got the talent necessary to accomplish those goals.

Yes, one must meet the universe half way. If what one desires does not feel natural to their immediate reality (life path) then the subconscious will not allow the experience to unfold. Many people squander the divine gift of imagination by entertaining things that are fantasy (unnatural) and therefore they are only frivolously daydreaming.

The only thing that needs convincing is the subconscious....

Unless you conquer your objectives in this life...Dominate this life fully--then unapologetically earn the right to live a greater.

Yes, one simply needs to discover their opus.

"Imagination rules the world, the human race is governed by its imagination"- Napolean Bonaparte

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will."- George Bernard Shaw

"Man is all imagination, the eternal body of man is imagination"- William Blake

...go on, live greater.

Ignorance of the Law is what stops them from living greater. What is the Law?

"Imagination is everything, it's a preview of life's coming attractions."- Albert Einstein

...but what do all those people know, right?

Respectfully,

Involutionist

edit on 21-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Reincarnation is an unproven myth.

The universe doesn't care if you win the Olympics.

What is the purpose of one million galaxies ? 50 millions of galaxies ? 100 billions ? Apparently none. It seems the universe is more 'wasteful' than you think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join