It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Received a Vaccination I Can't Trace Nor Know What it Is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have had the chickenpox 3 seperate times! That's not supposed to be possible. Not only was I pregnant the second time I had chicken pox but the next time I had chicken pox, we verified it was chicken pox by being the only person who could have given it another person that got it.

Some of the vaccines were bad. They probably just switched brand names and that's causing you issues as you try to track it.

link   
I have had the chickenpox 3 seperate times! That's not supposed to be possible. Not only was I pregnant the second time I had chicken pox but the next time I had chicken pox, we verified it was chicken pox by being the only person who could have given it another person that got it.

Some of the vaccines were bad. They probably just switched brand names and that's causing you issues as you try to track it.

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

link   

link   
I have no idea what my phone is doing. Will a mod please help me delete all but one?
edit on 22-7-2015 by Iamthatbish because: omg!!!

link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join